Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Thanks for the excellent work, this is a great fan art. Looking at him, I want to play the game and get pleasure again. Unfortunately, this is a rarity that in this branch and in others, but this is my personal opinion, creative people deserve respect, and everyone has different perceptions. Thanks again, I wish you health and prosperity and I hope to see new works :):love:(y)

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
THIS IS A FILE I MADE GOING THROUGH ALL PAGES HERE ON THIS THREAD, IT CONTAINS ONLY NICOLE, AND ONLY MY PERSONAL FAVOURITES AND ONES I THOUGHT WERE CREATIVE AND HAD EFFORT PUT INTO THEM. WHICH IS LIKE 95% OF THE NICOLE FAN ART ON HERE.
UP TO DATE STARTING ON 8/21/23

ALL THE TYRANT NICOLE FAN ART :

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
THIS IS A FILE I MADE GOING THROUGH ALL PAGES HERE ON THIS THREAD, IT CONTAINS ONLY NICOLE, AND ONLY MY PERSONAL FAVOURITES AND ONES I THOUGHT WERE CREATIVE AND HAD EFFORT PUT INTO THEM. WHICH IS LIKE 95% OF THE NICOLE FAN ART ON HERE.
UP TO DATE STARTING ON 8/21/23

ALL THE TYRANT NICOLE FAN ART :
Damm, this is a huge deal. I might make the Nicole LoRA creation way sooner than planned.
edit: oh, you didn't go for the full size images, 600mb seemed a bit unreal, I'd expect the real collection to be at least few Gegabytes. nice work though

Last edited:
Reactions: pivan4

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
You didn't happen to collect some Alexis and Cassandra renders along the way?

But anyway thanks for collecting a compendium of Nicole.
I was going to but realized it was taking wayyyy to long so I had to stop. Nicole collection took me about 12 hours straight. I could've cut a few hours but I didn't want to miss any.

Reactions: Lac

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
thanks a lot! I'm also a huge Nicole fan, practically played the Tyrant only to see Nicole being humiliated.

Reactions: pivan4
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes