Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

jpp83

Jun 23, 2018
I uploaded a VERY short start to a little project that I'm calling "Nicole's Story". It's a 7z that should unpack and play normally.
The file has been deleted, I'm unable to download it.

jpp83

Jun 23, 2018
I need constructive criticism of what I can do better, and if you want to see me continue it I need likes and comments to let me know that it's worthwhile to spend time and effort on.
First, thanks to put so much time in entertaining us.
I'm not very convinced with the game version. I very like your pictures, they can contain some text to better understand the story, but the game by itself doesn't give me anything else.
Just my two cents. Have fun !

Last edited:
Reactions: Gugatron

Got2BeKD

Apr 12, 2017
I've tried your game but it keep crashing when trying to choose an outfit
What type of device are you using? Windows, Mac, Linux, etc... The outfit choice is a simple menu and if block, there's nothing there that I see that should cause a crash.

Reactions: Gugatron

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I'm having the same experiences with that same area. I've tried choosing each of the 3 dresses and all three of them (with the exception of dress 3 where said something like "Ok nerd. Whatever you say.") and they all go back to the main menu. Not sure if that is what is supposed to happen or not, but that is what is happening. I also have Windows 11.

Got2BeKD

Apr 12, 2017
I'm sorry, I'm not sure, but that may have been as far as I had made it, so it may just drop back to the main menu. I'm sorry, I don't recall. I've been enjoying learning how to do things in RenPy, and I've continued. I understand from this feedback that I should a point that has a natural end. I'll include a note at the end of the next version so that I know for sure where things ended.

This first act isn't going to be too long, so I hope to have it put together in the next week or two.

Thank you for testing and giving me feedback.

lmtfadi

Feb 4, 2018
I'm sorry, I'm not sure, but that may have been as far as I had made it, so it may just drop back to the main menu. I'm sorry, I don't recall. I've been enjoying learning how to do things in RenPy, and I've continued. I understand from this feedback that I should a point that has a natural end. I'll include a note at the end of the next version so that I know for sure where things ended.

This first act isn't going to be too long, so I hope to have it put together in the next week or two.

Thank you for testing and giving me feedback.
Sounds like a plan

Reactions: Knight2416

Ithcer

Jan 21, 2018
I want to tell more that I can in a few panels. I'm trying to learn a little in Ren'Py to try to tell more story than I can with just the images. I haven't done much, there are only about 15 images and it doesn't even have a title screen... But I am wondering if anyone cares to look at this and give me any feedback.

I uploaded a VERY short start to a little project that I'm calling "Nicole's Story". It's a 7z that should unpack and play normally.

I need constructive criticism of what I can do better, and if you want to see me continue it I need likes and comments to let me know that it's worthwhile to spend time and effort on.
I'm in. hope to see more soon

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I think that the reason all of us was thinking that it was a crash/bug was for two reasons. 1. It ended abruptly right as we made a selection. 2. There was not a screen/render that said that we had reached the end of the current content.

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: Got2BeKD

Got2BeKD

Apr 12, 2017
I'm attaching the duf that I am currently using for The Tyrant house. View attachment TyrHouse.7z

I've grouped some things into areas and floors so that unneeded rooms and areas are easier to turn off, as I feel ti makes rendering quicker. I've also added some lights to provide some basic ability to render. The lights are just semi-sphere objects with emmisive surfaces. I've added these into the rooms on the main floor, and into spots in the basement as well.

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
I've uploaded a first version of my FanFic, Nicole's Story. A link to download it can be found in the game forums.

Post with Download link in Games Forum

Here a few sample images from the story:
View attachment 3388866

View attachment 3388870

View attachment 3388874
Imagination of a screenwriter or did you mix up the facts ?
Cassandra and Sam (MC in The Tyrant) are Nicole's children from her first marriage.
From her and their father, they both inherited their hair color and facial features.
Bruce is their stepfather. He was a good man ( until the game started :LOL:) and raised them longer than their real father.
Alexis the youngest, is the child of Nicole and Bruce. For Sam and Cassandra she is a half-sister.
If you read the texts in the original game carefully you will find some facts there, the rest can be guessed at.

By the way ... what you are doing is not bad.
In my opinion, you should work more on Nicole Nicole's face model.
I pasted the face from another picture (such a quick edit) into your picture from the game menu.

1.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited:

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Thanks for the feedback.

The feedback I've received has let me know that I should not continue to spend effort on this story.

People want the characters, details and events to be the same, they are not interested in an "alternate universe" kind of story. That's good feedback, but it doesn't match with any story I want to tell.

I have also noticed that my original post of the game was removed and I was given no notice, so it seems like there is no place here for FanFic.

It appears to me that if I want to tell a story, I should make an independent story with all new characters and settings. That seems like more time and effort than I have to spare right now.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to take a look at the story, and to everyone who sent me comments. I appreciate your honesty and input.
Maybe I'm swimming against the current of the river but the idea of telling the story from a different perspective is great.
Of course if it will be a good story, eg. Nicole as a strong woman with her own plans for the reality she must live in.
If this will be the story. If Nicole will be a sperm bucket for every black in town and every scum in town,
You won't find anything new. Everyone paints the same.
Cubero had some great ideas, but his hasn't been here for a very very long time.
Mando Logica author of great pictures with Nicole also had cool ideas, we talked about it many times.
I would love to see something good. Good luck and I wish You success.

PS
A long time ago someone made a picture of Nicole being hugged by a strongly tanned gentleman :LOL:;)
Nicole was beautiful, so I removed the horny guy and I called it "Model Posing" :D:D

1.jpg

Toxictitan

Apr 12, 2021
Maybe I'm swimming against the current of the river but the idea of telling the story from a different perspective is great.
Of course if it will be a good story, eg. Nicole as a strong woman with her own plans for the reality she must live in.
If this will be the story. If Nicole will be a sperm bucket for every black in town and every scum in town,
You won't find anything new. Everyone paints the same.
Cubero had some great ideas, but his hasn't been here for a very very long time.
Mando Logica author of great pictures with Nicole also had cool ideas, we talked about it many times.
I would love to see something good. Good luck and I wish You success.

PS
A long time ago someone made a picture of Nicole being hugged by a strongly tanned gentleman :LOL:;)
Nicole was beautiful, so I removed the horny guy and I called it "Model Posing" :D:D

View attachment 3408490
This was my render from a long time ago when i was just started daz.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes