Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

hasagawa

Feb 8, 2018
So I paid a guy to import DAZ 3 mom model into a Var character model. Now It's possible to put nicole in hundreds of Virtamate scenes now. Its very fun to play her in Quest 3 VR set.

1710775067.jpg

1710775523.jpg

However, Since vam uses DAZ 2 the model quality is low...

And Nicole's hair is too complicated to be made into a vam hair (with physics etc.), it alone eats about 20 FPS for my 4090. Had to transform it into a unity asset and glue it on her head. And sometimes the transparency is off, I have no idea how to fix.

Jul 12, 2017
Did I overreact? Yes, I did.

I tried to help revive a failed game in the past. That game also had branching storyline. As the branches increased it became too hard for the original creator. And it was also too hard to successfully revive. I don't have the skill to manage an ever-growing set of story branches, especially trying to keep a story moving forward with characters maybe alive or dead each time. It's too much for me. I was disappointed.
I think this is a point which is often underestimated by many.

Just a quick numbers play: we have the protagonist with dom path / cuckhold (2 path), 3 ladies (corrupted or not), Irene's boyfriend (cuckhold or not), Nicole's husband (alive or not), Davide (alive or not). That is without minor characters 12 paths, which interact with each other (exampe: Nicole is not corrupted by Davide is alive what happens?, etc.). Yes, it would be cool to have all those branches, but at this size it would require a large team of dvelopers to make it reality in an acceptable timeframe.

Would be nice? Yes. Is it realistic? I would say no.

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
I think this is a point which is often underestimated by many.

Just a quick numbers play: we have the protagonist with dom path / cuckhold (2 path), 3 ladies (corrupted or not), Irene's boyfriend (cuckhold or not), Nicole's husband (alive or not), Davide (alive or not). That is without minor characters 12 paths, which interact with each other (exampe: Nicole is not corrupted by Davide is alive what happens?, etc.). Yes, it would be cool to have all those branches, but at this size it would require a large team of dvelopers to make it reality in an acceptable timeframe.

Would be nice? Yes. Is it realistic? I would say no.
Got2BeKD is a hard working 3D artist and has produced many quality renders on this thread. He is right in claiming his own efforts on saving this game. I tried to develop some story in the past as a member about Nicole too. Of course I was making up another fiction story and I didn't have a clue about how things work on developing a 3D game. I've recently had a breakthrough in having an Ai assistant to help me write stories in English. Yet dealing with the problems of a game engine was not my cup of tea. So I am taking another path making illustrated erotica stories on my own thread. This way I can concentrate more on making renders and animations plus video short stories to embellish the text of my story. It's easier to write your story than have to program so many branches... I can only imagine what a great outlet this would be for his so many renders if he just used them in such a format...He could have total control of the narrative without limiting his creativity on making renders! "Food for thought" (Used to be Brutt3456 now a newbie again :LOL: )

QuietLion1973

Oct 18, 2019
So I paid a guy to import DAZ 3 mom model into a Var character model. Now It's possible to put nicole in hundreds of Virtamate scenes now. Its very fun to play her in Quest 3 VR set.

However, Since vam uses DAZ 2 the model quality is low...

And Nicole's hair is too complicated to be made into a vam hair (with physics etc.), it alone eats about 20 FPS for my 4090. Had to transform it into a unity asset and glue it on her head. And sometimes the transparency is off, I have no idea how to fix.
Not bad.
From what I've seen so far, the next version of VAM will be compatible with Gen8. If so, we'll be able to easily import nearly any DAZ model we want, and at pretty good quality.
If you search, there's probably a hair asset in VAM that could match hers close enough.

Got2BeKD

Apr 12, 2017
Got2BeKD is a hard working 3D artist and has produced many quality renders on this thread. He is right in claiming his own efforts on saving this game. I tried to develop some story in the past as a member about Nicole too. Of course I was making up another fiction story and I didn't have a clue about how things work on developing a 3D game. I've recently had a breakthrough in having an Ai assistant to help me write stories in English. Yet dealing with the problems of a game engine was not my cup of tea. So I am taking another path making illustrated erotica stories on my own thread. This way I can concentrate more on making renders and animations plus video short stories to embellish the text of my story. It's easier to write your story than have to program so many branches... I can only imagine what a great outlet this would be for his so many renders if he just used them in such a format...He could have total control of the narrative without limiting his creativity on making renders! "Food for thought" (Used to be Brutt3456 now a newbie again :LOL: )
Thank you for the kind words. I had a desire to make and share a story, but I am not good at creating new characters. I tried to compensate by stealing characters from abandoned games that were close to what I wanted for a story. I have learned that if I want to tell a new story, I need to make my own characters and start from scratch. At this time, that is too much to take on for a spare time project. My hope in writing this is to provide closure for myself, and to let anyone else that was thinking like me know that it is not a good shortcut to try to steal existing characters and change them. Either embrace the story / game fully like Saz did, or create everything new.

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
Thank you for the kind words. I had a desire to make and share a story, but I am not good at creating new characters. I tried to compensate by stealing characters from abandoned games that were close to what I wanted for a story. I have learned that if I want to tell a new story, I need to make my own characters and start from scratch. At this time, that is too much to take on for a spare time project. My hope in writing this is to provide closure for myself, and to let anyone else that was thinking like me know that it is not a good shortcut to try to steal existing characters and change them. Either embrace the story / game fully like Saz did, or create everything new.
Best of luck my friend! I probably owe to your work here in our The Tyrant fan art thread my first chance in becoming a member as Brutt3456:) I remember it was your multiple posts I first saw for the first time! Thank you for your hard work giving us newbies the example and keeping this thread so ALIVE for so much time...(y)

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
New Hope
Chapter 1.

Prologue

In the summer of 1941, Staff Sergeant John Johnson was granted a precious 48-hour leave from his duties with the 16th Infantry Division before his impending deployment overseas. Sensing the urgency to spend cherished moments with his family, John hastily arranged a weekend getaway to Asbury Park, New Jersey, a tranquil seaside retreat that held fond memories from his own youth.

The Johnson family's beachfront cottage nestled itself snugly among a row of similar quaint abodes, each boasting its own unique charm along the sandy shores of Asbury Park in the summer of 1941. A weathered wooden façade greeted visitors, its paint faded by years of coastal sun and salt-laden air, yet exuding an inviting warmth that spoke of countless summers past.

As one stepped onto the front porch, the creak of aged floorboards beneath their feet echoed the memories of generations who had come before. A pair of white wooden rocking chairs adorned the porch, their well-worn seats offering a comfortable perch from which to admire the sweeping views of the Atlantic Ocean stretching out before them. A small table stood between the chairs, adorned with a vase of freshly picked wildflowers, their vibrant hues contrasting with the weathered wood of the porch railing.

Upon entering the cottage, guests were greeted by the cozy embrace of a sunlit living room, its walls adorned with framed photographs capturing moments of joy and laughter from summers past. A worn but comfortable sofa sat against one wall, its faded floral upholstery inviting weary travelers to sink into its soft cushions and relax. A handcrafted coffee table adorned with seashells and driftwood served as a centerpiece, a testament to the cottage's coastal charm.

Adjacent to the living room, a modest kitchen awaited, its countertops adorned with vintage appliances that spoke of a bygone era. A rustic dining table occupied the center of the room, its surface polished to a soft sheen from years of family meals shared in quiet companionship.

Beyond the living area lay the sanctuary of the cottage's bedrooms, each adorned with simple furnishings that offered a respite from the world outside. The master bedroom, with its cozy queen-sized bed dressed in crisp white linens, beckoned weary travelers to sink into its embrace and drift off to dreams of sun-drenched days and salt-kissed air.

Across the hall, the children's bedroom awaited, its walls adorned with colorful beach towels and posters depicting scenes of seaside adventures. A double bed, adorned with a patchwork quilt lovingly stitched by Melinda's own hand, offered a haven for Jeff and Mary to rest their heads after long days of exploration and play.

The family reveled in simple pleasures during their brief respite, relishing in the sun-drenched days spent lounging on the sandy shores and meandering along the bustling boardwalk. John, with a heaviness in his heart and a determination to create lasting memories, immersed himself in every moment, cherishing the laughter and warmth of his beloved family.

As the sun set over the resort, casting a warm glow across the water, Melinda and John sat together on their balcony, sipping cocktails. The day had been filled with fun and relaxation, but an underlying tension had been brewing between them.
Melinda stared out into the distance, her thoughts drifting to the inevitable separation that lay ahead. John, oblivious to her inner turmoil, leaned in close, his breath hot against her neck.
"I love you, Melinda," he whispered, his voice thick with emotion. "I don't want to be away from you for so long."
Melinda closed her eyes, trying to block out the pain that his words evoked. She knew that John was worried about her, but she also felt the sting of his possessiveness.
"I know, baby," she replied, her voice wavering slightly. "But we have to be strong for each other."
John pulled her closer, his arms tight around her. She could feel his erection pressing against her back, and despite her own desires, she couldn't help but feel disgusted by his overt display of lust.
"Let's go inside," John said, his voice hoarse. "I need you."
Melinda hesitated for a moment, but then reluctantly agreed. As they stepped into their master bedroom, she could sense the sexual tension in the air, and she knew that John would not take no for an answer.
The room was dark, John pushed her gently onto the bed and began to undress her, his hands rough and demanding. Melinda tried to resist, but he was too strong, and she soon found herself naked and vulnerable under his gaze.
John climbed on top of her, his body pressing down on hers with a force that she could barely stand. He kissed her passionately, his tongue invading her mouth and forcing her to taste his desire.
"Please, John," she whispered, her voice trembling. "I can't do this."
But he ignored her pleas, instead reaching for the bedside table where he had stashed his condoms. He ripped open the package and rolled it onto his erection, then positioned himself behind her.
Melinda cried out in pain as he forced his way into her, his thick, rough hands gripping her hips tightly. She closed her eyes and tried to block out the sensations, but the pain was too much to bear.
As John began to thrust into her, he grew more aggressive, his breath coming in short, sharp gasps. Melinda could feel his anger and possessiveness coursing through him, and she knew that there was no way to escape this horrible act.
Their lovemaking was brutal and unforgiving, each thrust sending waves of pain through Melinda's body. John continued to pound into her, his face contorted with lust and rage.
Finally, he came, his body jerking violently as he released his seed. Melinda felt a strange mixture of relief and shame as he pulled out of her and collapsed next to her on the bed.
They lay there in silence, their bodies entwined, the sweat cooling on their skin. Melinda tried to find the words to express her hurt and anger, but she knew that John would only lash out at her if she did. So, she remained silent, burying her feelings deep within herself.
As the night wore on, John drifted off to sleep, leaving Melinda to stare up at the ceiling, her mind filled with thoughts of what lay ahead. She knew that this would not be the last time they would be together before his deployment, but she prayed that it would be the last time they would share a bed in this way.
During their rough sexual encounter Mary, her twenty-one years of old daughter, had her ears covered by her brother's hands in order to protect her from witnessing the whole sex scene. Jeff, her eighteen years old son, who was listening from the thin wall on his bedroom, was corrupted by this act of anal sex on his mother committed by a drunk and filled with anger husband.
Jeff knew that he shouldn't be listening, but he couldn't help himself. As he pressed his ear against the wall, he could hear the raw passion and intensity of his landlord's forced lovemaking. Though he couldn't see what was happening, his imagination filled in the blanks, painting vivid pictures in his mind.
As the sounds of his guardians' lovemaking faded, Jeff felt a deep sense of shame and guilt wash over him. He knew that he had just witnessed something incredibly private and intimate, and yet he couldn't help but feel a strange sense of satisfaction at having been there to experience it.
The next morning, as they packed their bags and prepared to leave the resort, Melinda could feel a deep sense of sadness and resignation settling over her. John, oblivious to her inner turmoil, smiled brightly and promised her that everything would be alright. But Melinda knew that nothing would ever be the same again.
As they made their way back home, Jeff found himself more and more drawn to the memory of what he had heard through the wall. He began to fantasize about his guardians, imagining them in various sexual situations, and eventually, he even found himself masturbating to these thoughts.
His secret became an obsession, and he found himself drawn to the forbidden fruit of his own guardians' sexuality. Though he knew it was wrong, he couldn't help himself, and soon enough, he was caught in a web of sexual fantasies and desires. He found himself experiencing one of the human pathos described so raw in The Doors song "The End" by Jim Morrison's lyrics..."And he came to a door...and he looked inside Father, yes son, I want to kill you Mother...I want to...WAAAAAA"...
... In a fit of rage, fueled by a mix of frustration and fear for the future, he seized a pen and with unsteady hands, scrawled these words across the cherished family photograph.

The image captured a moment frozen in time - his father-figure guardian, dressed immaculately in his uniform, ready to embark on the ship that would carry him into the heart of World War II's battlefields.
This simple act of defiance served as both an expression of his deepest emotions and a silent plea for protection over those he held most dear during this tumultuous period in history. Jeff declared his guardian dead in 1941(*) ...
View attachment 3468638

Main story
As the days turned into weeks and months during John's absence, New Hope found itself grappling with unforeseen challenges that threatened to disrupt the delicate balance of their community. The war raged on, bringing with it a wave of uncertainty and change that no one could have anticipated. The things took an unexpected turn when Mayor Braddock asked all three of them to his office.
In the quaint, close-knit community of New Hope, a tradition as old as time itself dictated that property and land were passed down through the male lineage. This unspoken rule was deeply ingrained into the very fabric of society, with every family adhering to its strict principles.

Amidst the chaos of World War II, John, a respected soldier from New Hope, prepared to leave his beloved wife Melinda and young daughter Mary behind. The weight of responsibility for their future weighed heavily on him as he considered the potential consequences should anything happen to him in battle. With this in mind, John made a solemn pledge that would forever change the course of their lives.

Mayor Braddock, who was well-versed in the intricacies of New Hope's customs and traditions, informed Melinda about her husband's decision. According to John's pledge, if he were to perish during the war, Melinda would be expected to marry Jeff. This arrangement was designed to ensure that their property and land remained within the family, safeguarding John's legacy from potential outsiders who might seek to exploit his absence for personal gain.

John's motives were not purely altruistic; he harbored a deep-seated fear of losing control over his hard-earned possessions and seeing them fall into the hands of interlopers. By arranging for Melinda to marry Jeff, he could rest assured that their land would remain in the family and not be sold off by an unscrupulous outsider looking to make a quick profit at New Hope's expense.

In order to solidify this arrangement, John requested that Jeff immediately propose to Melinda and assume his role as both husband and father figure to Mary. This swift action would send a clear message to the rest of the community: Melinda and Mary were off-limits to any who might seek to take advantage of their vulnerable state during these tumultuous times.

Melinda and Jeff were now engaged to be married, bound by the pledge left by Melinda's husband who was deployed in WW2. As part of this pledge, her husband had requested that if Melinda were to marry after his death, she must prove her intimacy with Jeff before receiving the signed and stamped documents granting them ownership of the land and property.
Melinda, however, was still participating in an abstinence program and wasn't comfortable engaging in sexual activities involving penetration. Despite this, they needed the documents to fulfill her husband's wishes and maintain their claim to the property.
So, they devised a plan. Every Friday night, they would go to the local drive-in movie theater. They would get into their car, turn on the lights, and act like any other couple enjoying a movie. Then Melinda would undress and remain in her lingerie and panties. Jeff, on the other hand, would be only wearing his boxer.
Once inside the car, Melinda would straddle Jeff in a reverse cowgirl position, lifting her bra from time to time to allow Jeff to fondle her breasts. This display of intimacy, although not involving penetration, would fuel the rumors about their relationship. Unaware of the real reason behind their actions, the paparazzi sent by the Mayor would report back, providing the necessary proof for the Mayor to finally release the signed and stamped documents.
Thus, Melinda and Jeff were able to fulfill her husband's wishes and claim the property they had been fighting for. (**)
View attachment 3465503
The mayor and other town officials closely monitored their progress, ensuring that they were fulfilling their roles properly. Each week, they would meet with Melinda and Jeff to discuss how they were faring in their new lives together. At first, they were awkward and uncomfortable with each other, but as time went on, they began to grow closer.
Melinda, still grieving for her husband's violation of her body and his preposterous pledge, found comfort in having someone to talk to each night. She would confide in Jeff about her worries and fears, treating him as a confidant and an equal. Jeff, in turn, was learning the responsibilities that came with being a man and a provider. He took pride in being able to help his mother and sister, and he began to feel more mature and responsible.
As the weeks turned into months, their relationship began to change. They found themselves looking forward to their nightly conversations and the sense of companionship that came with them. They slept in the same bed, with Melinda spooning her son to provide him with the comfort and security that he needed. Sometimes, Mary would join them, seeking solace in the familiar embrace of her family.
Their newfound intimacy was a welcome distraction from the hardships of everyday life. They began to rely on each other, finding strength in their shared experiences. Their love for Mary, and their commitment to each other, grew stronger with each passing day.
As the war dragged on, Melinda and Jeff continued to live their lives as a family. They had found a new purpose in their roles, and they were determined to make it work, for the sake of Mary and the community they loved. In the end, they discovered that sometimes, the most unlikely of situations can bring about the greatest of joys.

After several "Friday nights of car sex in the Drive In" they were summoned to the Mayor's office. Mayor Johnson sat at his desk, reviewing documents. He looked up as Melinda and Jeff entered his office. "Ah, you're here. Please have a seat." They sat across from him, their faces filled with nervous anticipation.
"I must say, your progress has been quite remarkable. You've both adapted well to your new lives together," the mayor said, his tone warm and encouraging. "I understand that you've been sleeping in the same bed, spooning each other. That's quite touching, really."
Melinda nodded, her eyes brimming with tears. She leaned closer to Jeff, seeking comfort. Jeff put an arm around her shoulders, giving her a reassuring squeeze.
"It's clear that you've found solace in each other during these difficult times," the mayor continued. "You've even managed to maintain your abstinence, which I must say is quite impressive."
Jeff nodded, a proud smile on his face. "Now, I've been receiving reports from the paparazzo I sent to monitor your progress. They've captured some interesting photos of you two 'engaging' in intimate acts."
He slid a folder across the table, and Melinda and Jeff looked through it. There were pictures of them together, with Jeff naked from the waist up and Melinda wearing only lingerie and panties. Jeff was seemingly penetrating Melinda.
"I must say, these photos are quite convincing," the mayor said. "They show that you're truly committed to each other and to your roles as a family."
With a sigh of relief, he handed them the signed and stamped documents. "I wish you both the best in your new lives together. Remember, you have each other now, and that's all that matters."
Melinda and Jeff stood up, thanking the mayor profusely. As they left the office, they held hands, their love for each other stronger than ever before.
Outside the mayor's office, Melinda and Jeff walked hand-in-hand towards their house. Mary followed them, her smile radiating joy.
Melinda stopped and turned to Jeff, pulling him closer for a hug. He wrapped his arms around her, feeling a sense of pride and accomplishment. Mary joined them, hugging her "parents" tightly. They embraced for a few moments, sharing a bond that transcended the tragedies they'd faced.
As they entered their home, they found themselves looking forward to the future, ready to face whatever challenges might come their way, as long as they had each other.

Staff Sergeant John Johnson service-Epilogue

In the heart of New York harbor, Fort Jay was home to the esteemed 16th Infantry Regiment, known as "New York's Own." They spent their time there until 1941, where they adopted the regimental song, "The Sidewalks of New York," and earned recognition for their service. Their bravery would be put to the test during World War II when they were called upon in North Africa.

During a fierce battle at Kasserine, the 16th Infantry demonstrated immense courage, earning them the Croix de Guerre from the French Government. However, as the war continued, new challenges emerged that would push even the most seasoned soldiers to their limits. The U.S. artillery and tanks of the 1st Armored Division entered the fray, only to fall into a deadly trap set by German forces.

A forward artillery observer recalled the horrifying scene as tank after tank was destroyed or engulfed in flames. The 21st Panzer Division resumed its advance towards Faïd, leaving American infantry vulnerable. Their shallow shell scrapes provided little protection against German tank drivers who could easily crush them with a single maneuver.

The 1st Armored Division made several attempts to halt the German onslaught but met with failure at every turn. Each defensive position they tried to occupy had already been overrun, and they suffered heavy losses from relentless attacks by German troops. It was during this chaotic battle that Staff Sergeant John Johnson would meet his untimely demise.

With a keen sense of strategy and courage, Staff Sergeant Johnson directed his comrades to take cover behind rocks as he attempted to locate a sniper who had been terrorizing their ranks. "Snipper get down behind these rocks! I think I know where he is! Stay put. I think I got him!" With those words, the seasoned sergeant stepped out from behind his own rock and exposed himself to enemy fire in an attempt to protect his fellow soldiers.

In a tragic turn of events, Staff Sergeant Johnson was shot dead by the very sniper he had been trying to eliminate. His sacrifice would not be in vain as it allowed his comrades to regroup and continue their fight against the German forces. The memory of this brave soldier's final moments would serve as an inspiration for generations of soldiers who followed, reminding them of the selflessness and courage required in the face of adversity.

The battles fought by the 16th Infantry Regiment during World War II were a testament to their resilience and determination. Their service at Kasserine earned them recognition from both their own government and that of France, while Staff Sergeant John Johnson's heroic actions would be remembered as an example of true sacrifice for one's comrades. The legacy of "New York's Own" lives on in the hearts of those who honor their service and remember their bravery during some of the darkest days of human history.

NOTES:
(*) New Hope Weekend At Asbury Park 1941 video animation: I understand if the photo is misleading! :) The 16th infantry left in 1941 to be deployed in Europe and later took initiative in North Afrika. So summer of 1941 was the last time Jeff saw his guardian. So the title Asbury Park 1941 was Jeff's last memory. His guardian got killed in the battle of Kasserine 19-21 February 1943. It's all in the video. I will update also chapter 1 post for the text of my story soon...What you saw in the photograph 1900-1941 was when he as Jeff lost his guardian. That photo inscription is by Jeff as he never forgot what his landlord did that night back in summer of 1941, to his guardian-Mom :) It's all on my next update...the prequel of my story! )

(**) The Hook video animation shows the "charade" Melinda and Jeff staged for the Mayor's paparazzo spies. Every Friday night at the local Drive In they pretend they're getting fucked giving them a good "peep show."...
This is my latest work. For some of you guys that still remember me from old as Brutt 3456 and the video animations I did mostly with Nicole. I'll be making room for a guest star from old...at least her figure will remind you of her...For now you can enjoy renders and video animations on my new story. It will get better!:LUL:

Last edited:

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
New Hope
Chapter 2.

View attachment 3442285
As the months turned into years, the town began to heal from the wounds of war. Melinda and Jeff's bond had grown too strong to be easily broken. They continued to support each other, to love each other, and to make their family the center of their world.
The mayor and town elders, seeing the happiness that had come from their unusual arrangement, decided to make the marriage of convenience an official one. So, they allowed the family to continue on in their newfound happiness, knowing that they had played a part in bringing it about.
And so, Melinda, Jeff, and Mary lived happily ever after, their lives intertwined by love, loss, and the strength of their shared experience. They were a family in every sense of the word, and they knew that no matter what the future held, they would face it together, forever and always.
Once the mayor and town elders decided to make their arrangement official, Melinda and Jeff found themselves married in a small, intimate ceremony. The community gathered around them, cheering and offering their support as they embarked on this new chapter of their lives together.
As husband and wife, they were now expected to start a family. Melinda, now forty years old, knew that her time to have children was growing short, and she was determined to give her new husband and her beloved Mary the family they deserved.(*)
Jeff, now twenty-one, was eager to fulfill his role as a husband and a father. He had grown up fast in the past few years, and he was ready to take on the responsibilities that came with adulthood. He looked forward to the day when he could hold his own child in his arms and pass on the love and strength that had been given to him.
The first few months of their marriage were a whirlwind of adjustment. They had to learn how to live together as man and wife, and they had to find ways to communicate their desires and needs to each other. Melinda was hesitant at first, unsure of how Jeff would react to her newfound sexuality. She had been celibate since the loss of her husband, and she was afraid that she had lost touch with her own sensuality.
Jeff, on the other hand, was eager to explore this new side of their relationship. He had always been attracted to Melinda, and now that they were married, he felt free to express his desires openly. He would watch her as she moved around the house, admiring her curves and her soft, feminine features. He longed to touch her, to feel her skin against his own once again as they did on their staged "Friday Nights". Only this time it should be for real...
View attachment 3469001
NOTES
(*) If someone is paying close attention, they will notice that the timeline of events doesn't match the main characters' lives and ages. Melinda became a widow at the age of forty, and Jeff and Mary became half-orphans by losing their guardian/father. However, they are already married for several years. The reason for this discrepancy is simple: their marriage of convenience was a "fake" one, forced upon them by the Mayor and his elders. This was done to honor John's pathetic and jealous pledge, as well as in accordance with the rule of a male line inheritance in the family. (For more information, please refer to chapter one's main story.)
The reason Melinda and Jeff pretended to have sex when they went to their movie Friday nights in New Hope's Drive In is because they were under pressure to fulfill the terms of the forced marriage. Melinda was still grieving and abstinent before her husband's death, and she never forgave him for making her experience rough anal sex during their vacation in Asbury Park's cottage in the summer of '41.
Check it out on my thread to watch all my new updates!

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes