Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

yaggiland

Mar 15, 2021
Ok...but If you try it you'll see. It's not a dfrorce hair and I usually don't mess with it using the hair morphs. But you must be doing it so your way it suits you better! Yeah the way I explained it made you think I am going for fitting it but I am not...just parent it wherever...G8, G8.1 or G9...Always on the recipient's head bone of course so it stays there on poses and animations! And I was wrong! You also have full control of all morphing on it...just tested it on a G9 head and it works like a charm!
Yes, everyone does as they please, but fitting will always work better than the parent.
The g3 skeleton is identical to g8, so the hair will work the same whether it's on g3, g8 or g8.1 ( g9 IDK, skeleton not the same).

It works for all hair, only the assets on the arms and legs pose a problem. And on my g8.2 version, I've added the G3 heel, so it still works differently on the legs.

Pose changed and hair follow
2024-06-23 08_06_22-DAZ Studio 4.22 Pro Public Build - mere_alt_1.duf.png

Last edited:

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
Yes, everyone does as they please, but fitting will always work better than the parent.
The g3 skeleton is identical to g8, so the hair will work the same whether it's on g3, g8 or g8.1 ( g9 IDK, skeleton not the same).

Pose changed and hair follow
View attachment 3761747
Ok but the only thing that's different are the eye holes and not her head if you're using a morph loader morph of her original G3 body! So her head on G9 is still a perfect fit for her hair piece...but I rest my case here :) You obviously love it this way so thumbs up!

yaggiland

Mar 15, 2021
There's no bones for eyes, and if you want to make life more complicated, no problem lol

edit : Most hair doesn't have the bone of the eyes because, as you say, there's a deformation at eye level (the auto-fitting adds it, not the scene identification). That's why most of the time it's morphs included in the hair to adjust at eye level.
2024-06-23 08_17_54-Microsoft Store.png

Last edited:
Reactions: BigIrishLug

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
There's no bones for eyes, and if you want to make life more complicated, no problem lol

edit : Most hair doesn't have the bone of the eyes because, as you say, there's a deformation at eye level (the auto-fitting adds it, not the scene identification). That's why most of the time it's morphs included in the hair to adjust at eye level.
View attachment 3761754
yeah! It's for this reason I use Legacy Uvs for G3f:) Enjoy the duo in a ready for spanking pose :)But the breasts man yeah sad story...need some breastacular just to be near the original...And I meant the figure's eyes not the bone eyes on a hair piece...lol
One picture 1000 words.png

USING LEGACY UVS FOR G3F.png
AND HERE IS THE PROOF OF USING THE ORIGINAL G3F SKIN TEXTURE
ORIGINAL G3F SKIN.png

Last edited:

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
yeah! It's for this reason I use Legacy Uvs for G3f:) Enjoy the duo in a ready for spanking pose :)But the breasts man yeah sad story...need some breastacular just to be near the original...And I meant the figure's eyes not the bone eyes on a hair piece...lol
View attachment 3761876

View attachment 3761877
I am using WP GURU'S CONVERSION METHOD...AND THEN COMBINE THE LEGACY UVS FOR G3F...

yaggiland

Mar 15, 2021

AND HERE IS THE PROOF OF USING THE ORIGINAL G3F SKIN TEXTURE
G9 Already Done

Super Nicole
Super Nicole.png
Super Nicole 1.png

Last edited:

yaggiland

Mar 15, 2021
And the morph? Did you use the same as WP GURU method?
I used a clone too, not with his method, I put the default g8 pose on g3, the same for G9 and then "bake joint rotation" G3 to improve the shoulders.
The best thing is to create a nicole clone without all the morphs used on g3 so that there is only one morph left. This will improve the quality of the clone g8/g9 even more.

But you mustn't miss a step or the clone will be deformed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brutt_Axeman

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
I used a clone too, not with his method, I put the default g8 pose on g3, the same for G9 and then "bake joint rotation" G3 to improve the shoulders.
The best thing is to create a nicole clone without all the morphs used on g3 so that there is only one morph left. This will improve the quality of the clone even more.

But you mustn't miss a step or the clone will be deformed.
Yeah I am too an advocate of the one morph method! Thanks yaggiland you are a treasure of knowledge!

Reactions: yaggiland

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
^^ In 6 years of using DAZ, I've learnt a few things.

Like add heels on G8.1, hence G8.2.
View attachment 3762017
Great! And what is the use of these added bones? I am feeling it's something that I would appreciate on my animations?So far I am using limb stick plugin...Are you a student of rigging? Enlighten us how they do it if you know...General Butch and others...I saw a post where they shared his rigged models but it's in blender...I did notice a peculiar bone on their feet almost like cowboy's boots spurs!!!Ha ha ha...I have a strong sense of imagination! Joking aside they have perfect control on the feet and hands they are stick-cemented while they do their animations! When I used the limbstick plugin I noticed the poor model's body trembling so I removed 2 for every three frames and lowered the time of duration per frame and the animation was smooth without trembling...

Last edited:

yaggiland

Mar 15, 2021
Great! And what is the use of these added bones? I am feeling it's something that I would appreciate on my animations?So far I am using limb stick plugin...Are you a student of rigging? Enlighten us how they do it if you know...General Butch and others...I saw a post where they shared his rigged models but it's in blender...I did notice a peculiar bone on their feet almost like cowboy's boots spurs!!!Ha ha ha...I have a strong sense of imagination! Joking aside they have perfect control on the feet and hands they are stick-cemented while they do their animations! When I used the limbstick plugin I noticed the poor model's body trembling so I removed 2 for every three frames and lowered the time of duration per frame and the animation was smooth without trembling...
This gives the foot a better shape, like g3
2024-06-23 11_53_36-DAZ Studio 4.22 Pro Public Build.png

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes