Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
[As soon as Alexis realized she could only keep her Daddy's focus on her as long as she could possibly can...she arranged for her girls taking turns and "hitting on" him...this way she could at least keep him at close quarters, not having him going after some stranger's pussy...Daddy responded to Irina's rub by feeling up her thigh, but Alexis had other plans for him...]

ALEXIS: "Daddy please give Kate a ride home with your car... The "poor thing" is out of the weather and needs the protection of a strong man of the Law! And don't forget to come pick us up at 1 am later on from here..."

Cockteasers 001A_3811x2160.jpg

KATE: "Can you Sir? Take care of me please?"
BRUCE: "Absolutely precious! I'll just remind you it's a patrol car so it goes without saying this gets to be a two men's job!

Cockteasers 001B_3811x2160.jpg

BRUCE: "Let me introduce you to my Rookie driver Guy here...He recently transferred from "Baywatch" and he needs some extra tanning...don't ask...Ha ha ha! The poor Guy needs to get booked at Frank's tanning saloon for several sessions...Now let me take your panties off and get your "sweet mamma's cherry pie" tasted over there on the blanket..."

Cockteasers 001C BG_3811x2160.jpg

Cockteasers 001D BG_3811x2160.jpg

Cockteasers 001E BG_3811x2160.jpg

BRUCE: "Damn boy! You had to transfer to my unit over NYPD, to get your cock wet and tanned!

Cockteasers 001F BG_3811x2160.jpg

BRUCE: She's a keeper...the little one don't you think...?"
GUY: "Absolutely Sir! And I am glad I now belong to your unit Sir!"

Cockteasers 001G BG_3811x2160.jpg

BRUCE: "Listen...you need to go somewhere else and jerk off your wet cock...I am not sharing her anymore with you...and go get us some donuts and drinks to give me some privacy here to finish my job..."

GUY: "Sir yes Sir!"

PS. My first version of video animation needed some fixing and here it is fixed for those that will see it for the first time... :)
View attachment Cockteasers_Kate 2FIXED.mp4

Last edited:

jelce99

Aug 11, 2019
You did good on your renders but you need some help with Nicole's morph since it's obvious to me you did not used her G3 original model...I can see it in her hair-piece that's not fitted in perfection, her face and boobs and skin details...what did you do differently?
see what had happen was...lol I loaded in the char but she came out all white and i didn't feel like editing the duf files cause i have my own libary drive I use. So instead i just loaded the assets i knew she used onto the morphs then tweaked the body more to my liking.

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
see what had happen was...lol I loaded in the char but she came out all white and i didn't feel like editing the duf files cause i have my own libary drive I use. So instead i just loaded the assets i knew she used onto the morphs then tweaked the body more to my liking.
I know that...you then read the notice and apply whatever is missing...you keep the model and you apply her skin her make up nail textures hair color and reapply the genitals material copy on golden palace...this is for everybody not just you...otherwise you're missing her true form and it's a pity...also with the plugin X transfer you can have her character's preset transformed into a G8 character that can use her G3 UV and you can just use all G3 assets and skin on it!!!

From the most hard working artist in our thread post see how Nicole really looks like!
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-fan-art-thread.7538/post-13575908
BY Got2BeKD ShowerCaught.png

Last edited:

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
I know that...you then read the notice and apply whatever is missing...you keep the model and you apply her skin her make up nail textures hair color and reapply the genitals material copy on golden palace...this is for everybody not just you...otherwise you're missing her true form and it's a pity...also with the plugin X transfer you can have her character's preset transformed into a G8 character that can use her G3 UV and you can just use all G3 assets and skin on it!!!

From the most hard working artist in our thread post see how Nicole really looks like!
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-fan-art-thread.7538/post-13575908
BY Got2BeKD View attachment 3758630
Also for those who have an older Daz studio version where Outoftouch hairstyles like Georgia hair does not crash the software when in a scene rendered...let's remember our own Cubero posts on the real beauty of Nicole...here
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-fan-art-thread.7538/post-2498959

By CUBERO
nicole4.png

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
Also for those who have an older Daz studio version where Outoftouch hairstyles like Georgia hair does not crash the software when in a scene rendered...let's remember our own Cubero posts on the real beauty of Nicole...here

By CUBERO
View attachment 3758711
OR MY FAVORITE ON HER this one
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-fan-art-thread.7538/post-4249292

by CUBERO
01.png
So Guys please use the character assets given by the developer!!! Aspire for beauty and excellence in your work...not just depravity and lust which is all good by the way! :BootyTime:

BY CUBERO

09.png

Last edited:

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
OR MY FAVORITE ON HER this one
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-fan-art-thread.7538/post-4249292

by CUBERO
View attachment 3758717
So Guys please use the character assets given by the developer!!! Aspire for beauty and excellence in your work...not just depravity and lust which is all good by the way! :BootyTime:

BY CUBERO

View attachment 3758732
This thread of ours is still alive and productive because folks here care and provide help also to aspiring artists...I mean how many fan art threads are like ours? If you need help or tutorials...you can find it too either on older posts or ask for something...so Good Renders everyone!!! Hope this was useful!!! Peace
:WeSmart:

Reactions: Mr.Nonnypants

Toxictitan

Apr 12, 2021

By CUBERO
View attachment 3758711
there is only one setting you have to change in new version of daz and every oot hair will work without crashing.
1) apply hair apply color you want.
2) select hair and goto surface tab.
3) search transm click on drop down and then select none it will work without any issue
Capture.JPG

• Red Heart
Reactions: Brutt_Axeman

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
there is only one setting you have to change in new version of daz and every oot hair will work without crashing.
1) apply hair apply color you want.
2) select hair and goto surface tab.
3) search transm click on drop down and then select none it will work without any issue
View attachment 3758919
Thank you!This is exactly what our thread is built of!Good folks who help each other keep this thread alive and become better artists!You are a good example and an excellent artist friend!

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
Many thanks to my fellow members Toxictitan and yaggilant for pointing out the solutions for Georgia hair OOT! This is for everybody!!!

Nicole-and-her-daughters.gif

and a cover up Christmas balls and alternative lipstick kiss version for those like me that hate mistakes on Cassandra's pantyhose Nicole's right hand on air and the Kiss like effects on the red lipstick kiss print and don't want to re-shoot the whole animation(Good old Photoshop tricks) :WeSmart: :LUL:

Nicole-and-her-daughters Christmas.gif

Last edited:

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
Nicole g8.2 (skin and hair shader tweaked)
View attachment 3761636
There's a trick I am using myself on right fitting Josina hair on G8 and G8.1 models. You set your G8 model in A-pose and then load the character Nicole as it is originally wearing her hair-piece. Then you just parent it from the one figure to the other(on the head bone...this is the correct parenting) and it stays in the right position! Otherwise it won't stay as it is on the original morphed G3 character!

Last edited:

yaggiland

Mar 15, 2021
There's a trick I am using myself on right fitting Josina hair on G8 and G8.1 models. You set your G8 model in A-pose and then load the character Nicole as it is originally wearing her hair-piece. Then you just parent it from the one figure to the other(on the head bone...this is the correct parenting) and it stays in the right position! Otherwise it won't stay as it is on the original morphed G3 character!
it gets simpler
And fit on g8.1
2024-06-23 07_38_27-Microsoft Store.png

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
it gets simpler
And fit on g8.1
View attachment 3761699
Ok...but If you try it you'll see. It's not a dfrorce hair and I usually don't mess with it using the hair morphs. But you must be doing it so your way it suits you better! Yeah the way I explained it made you think I am going for fitting it but I am not...just parent it wherever...G8, G8.1 or G9...Always on the recipient's head bone of course so it stays there on poses and animations! And I was wrong! You also have full control of all morphing on it...just tested it on a G9 head and it works like a charm! Why? Because it is still a G3 hair loaded on scene...we just "prop-ed" it on a different genesis model :)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes