Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
I had to try it!
I am trying to learn about motion. Here I tested a stimuli asset. I am sorry for the hair (this hair asset is not the best one for to play with it).
Just at half render I decided to play with expressions, thats why the face is a bit strange.
I don't feel proud of it, but it is a trial and I don't feel any shame to share my mistakes.
View attachment kitchen_2am_FanArt.webm
edited:sorry. I uploaded the one without "fanart". Arranged.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
I had to try it!
I am trying to learn about motion. Here I tested a stimuli asset. I am sorry for the hair (this hair asset is not the best one for to play with it).
Just at half render I decided to play with expressions, thats why the face is a bit strange.
I don't feel proud of it, but it is a trial and I don't feel any shame to share my mistakes.
View attachment 266937
@dick bullcock How can you even succeed without first trying something new. I think it is a very good first step in the right direction. You will get it down and make it great.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
I had to try it!
View attachment 266937
Thomas Edison did not fail, just learned 100 way not to make a light bulb, so you did not fail just learnt one way to not get the picture you wanted

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
I had to try it!
View attachment 266937

Nice first go !

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Asset files??? where? WHERE? *me want!*
Hello everyone :p
many nice pictures in this thread. And as I see you have so much fun creating pictures and @Jack the Rapist asked me, I decide to give you the original character files for creating. The needed assets are in the spoiler.

But please mark your images or animations, so people now that it's fan-art.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do your worst :p
most of these you can find in the DAZ asset thread, there were a only couple I could not find.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes