Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

NaughtyScales

Dec 28, 2017
Looks like Netori crowd have lack of enthusiastic peoples to do fan arts, that is sad.
Well I don't mind that Davide will have some action, but only after he swear to be a bitch to MC.

Reactions: Koulo077

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Looks like Netori crowd have lack of enthusiastic peoples to do fan arts, that is sad.
Well I don't mind that Davide will have some action, but only after he swear to be a bitch to MC.
Either you haven't read the whole thread or I miss-readed you absolutely, because there are loads of NTR fanart images in this thread...

Reactions: thool

NaughtyScales

Dec 28, 2017
Mmmm... could you explain what it is? I'm new to this words, and my first search didn't really give me an answer different from netorade... is it something like cuckolding?
It's when you take girls from other, so theyt cheat with you. Or MC cuckolding some other girls or wife, and after math he make them his own bitch.

Reactions: Koulo077

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Another Scene for the Mod :) The images are separated by scene and some scenes have variations. In those cases the variations are all in the same scene spoiler. Includes some basic animated gifs, nothing fancy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hehe, always loved your art, and I love how you made her look so damn sexy and lively, youthful even (not that there's anything wrong with Saddog's model at all, haha), love your incest and Netori art, keep it up! :)

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Revenge Basement

Sorry for the delay.

First of all, comment that I have or try to have as much respect as possible towards the developer and his work. My work never tries to be offensive. I hope it is not. My only intention is to have a good time and laugh.

So much people talked about how to kill Davide in the game thread. I think to kill is excessive, more if there are other ways to take revenge...

This time, not only Nicole is allergic to the drug... Davide is the only man affected by it :unsure:

ADVICE!!!!! This madness don´t have :oops: GAY :oops: content. It is REVENGE content!!!!!! :LOL:

001 Yes Davide?.png 002 The Boss wants to try it.png 003 Your medicine, Davide.png 004 Panty fingering.png 005 A little warm up.png 006 I think she is used to it.png 007 Come on little MC, fill the holes.png 008 opsss it looks so tasty.png 009 ok, just a bit.png 010 shit, I never cum so quick!.png 011 shut up and eat, it must be the drug.png 012 it works.png 013 no! back to the attack.png 014 shut up and enjoy, bitch.png 015 I am in heaven.png 016 I need you.png 017 There is room for one more.png 018 Wendy?? Im home.png 019 Enjoy, here comes the be(a)st.png 020 Opsss Wrong hole!.png 021 Who said the armchair was little?.png 022 Revenge!.png

Thanks to all of you who are always there
Have a nice day!

(I promise no more MM content)

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes