Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Ryu974

Jun 13, 2017
Hi ! so basicaly this mod is only focusing on NTR right ? is there some new content into corruption route (without NTR) who is not in the originaly game ?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hi ! so basicaly this mod is only focusing on NTR right ? is there some new content into corruption route (without NTR) who is not in the originaly game ?
So this thread specifically is the The Tyrant Fan Art Thread. There are lots of different types of content here. NTR, Love and Corruption, Reward Tier Pictures created by Saddog and more. You should definitely make your way through the whole thread as there is a ton of fantastic artist here.

If you happen to be referring to the mod I mention in my posts, that is this mod for The Tyrant. There are lots of expanded options for both the Love and Corruptions routes, which does include new scenes, some made from Fan Art from this forum and some of my own renders. If you want to know more you can go the mod thread and ask there.

Ryu974

Jun 13, 2017
So this thread specifically is the The Tyrant Fan Art Thread. There are lots of different types of content here. NTR, Love and Corruption, Reward Tier Pictures created by Saddog and more. You should definitely make your way through the whole thread as there is a ton of fantastic artist here.

If you happen to be referring to the mod I mention in my posts, that is this mod for The Tyrant. There are lots of expanded options for both the Love and Corruptions routes, which does include new scenes, some made from Fan Art from this forum and some of my own renders. If you want to know more you can go the mod thread and ask there.
Thanks for the reply, and my bad wrong thread, i was talking about your mod.

Reactions: Knight2416

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
I had to try it!
I am trying to learn about motion. Here I tested a stimuli asset. I am sorry for the hair (this hair asset is not the best one for to play with it).
Just at half render I decided to play with expressions, thats why the face is a bit strange.
I don't feel proud of it, but it is a trial and I don't feel any shame to share my mistakes.
View attachment 266937
edited:sorry. I uploaded the one without "fanart". Arranged.
OUT-Fuckin-STANDING! Keep it up!

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
I had to try it!
I am trying to learn about motion. Here I tested a stimuli asset. I am sorry for the hair (this hair asset is not the best one for to play with it).
Just at half render I decided to play with expressions, thats why the face is a bit strange.
I don't feel proud of it, but it is a trial and I don't feel any shame to share my mistakes.
View attachment 266937
edited:sorry. I uploaded the one without "fanart". Arranged.
I'm sure its pretty hard to do it but man this 2 seconds were very good (the facial expression is good too for a beginner). You should try to make a complete scene if you have some time (and will) ;)

Kibad

May 12, 2017
Hey guys, i´ve been playing a lot of these games, and i would like to know which program they use.
And how much does it cost with models as good like in this game.

Thanks to anyone who can answer me.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes