Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
@S A Z

Good render I really like it :) Maybe you can try to make a soft morphing if the player don't do anything in the main menu for a certain amount of time.
For example this picture appears first then after some time the picture changes softly and we see the same render but with the girls in their corrupt version (with the dark makeup etc), or you can replace the MC with Davide.

After it's just a picture for the menu and I think it is very beautiful (better than the original game's main menu !!)

DD99

Apr 18, 2018
How do i remove the "skip the intro" page....it continues to stick to the page after the intro

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
@paragon
Can you share newest reward with us? Pretty pleaseeee. :D
As requested, and no need to request, ill post them when I log in always :)
Now like these 2 news ones especially as have 2 of my faves in it and added a couple of others that I could not remember seeing?
But t club vivian nicole davide.jpg lesbian show NTR.jpg lesbian show.jpg nicole mc shower caught.jpg hat is probably more to do with aging on my part than never having posted them...

The 2 new are the table top show :)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017

spot1000

Jun 16, 2018
I dont know how to create new anwsome files like you all show here because only thing i know a bit what to do is creation of loops and movie scenes using game images so my small contribution for this threat, i just ask some input from you all so i can improve the loops and maybe in future we can have Tyrant with more action scenes and with sound included.

If Devs are interested i can send them directly the files so we all can have a bit diferent Tyrant game in future

Sry for writen mistakes but English is not my native language

sry for samples qualitie but they have been rezised because files were about 8 to 10mb each in flash format

4pm 010 ntr.gif 10pm 038n4.gif 10pm 039n.gif 002ha.gif 004ia.gif 005ga.gif 110a.gif

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
I dont know how to create new anwsome files like you all show here because only thing i know a bit what to do is creation of loops and movie scenes using game images so my small contribution for this threat, i just ask some input from you all so i can improve the loops and maybe in future we can have Tyrant with more action scenes and with sound included.

If Devs are interested i can send them directly the files so we all can have a bit diferent Tyrant game in future

Sry for writen mistakes but English is not my native language

sry for samples qualitie but they have been rezised because files were about 8 to 10mb each in flash format

View attachment 298820 View attachment 298821 View attachment 298822 View attachment 298823 View attachment 298824 View attachment 298825 View attachment 298826
Nice work

Reactions: S A Z
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes