Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

DJsona

May 13, 2018
Hi all, hope you all fine ! here is the special renders for patreon up to date (165 renders 27may2019)

Thank you very much paragon as allways ; )
Also the fan arts you all made are awesome !! keep up the good work. i hope to see mother / daughter / sisters french kissing : p it's my primary fetish hihi

redle

Apr 12, 2017
clothes transform people :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 310580
Entertaining pair of pictures, but you cheated too much to support your own argument. It's the tongue and eyes that really separate the impression between those two images. The tweaks to pose and/or camera angle fall in a distant secondary. The clothes barely register (the clothes and background change the impression as to the scenario that led up to the current moment, but not really as to character or personality of the lady.

It would be an interesting challenge though for our various artists to try making a few pairings of identical images bar clothing swaps to see what kind of range we can get on perceived world/character change. All the more so to see if/who can create the feel of the most dynamic personality shift (and hopefully not just limited to slutty versus prude, not that those won't be fun).

Reactions: Gugatron

redle

Apr 12, 2017
do you wanted her to lick knitted wool socks?:oops:
I wasn't suggesting any pose as the "correct" pose. I was merely pointing out that in pose 1 she gives the impression of trying to be sexy and seduce the viewer, and that the primary element of the image that supplies that perception is the tongue activity. That picture could be easily redone only changing the face and convert her from a wanton slut who is enjoying her current state into a tortured soul who has clearly been abused against her consent.

Image two's face, primarily tongue, gives the impression of a girl trying to be comedic/playful or at least make light of a potentially embarrassing situation. Her face could also be changed to give other impressions. It wouldn't be all that hard to alter her face to make her appear seductive in image 2. Then the roles of 1 and 2 would be completely reversed, meaning maybe it really is not the clothes that define the person.

As for wool socks... yum!

Reactions: Gugatron

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
Excuse me, i am new here but isn't it "Oxanna"?

Actually its not thought they do look sooooo similar it makes sense that she could be the "Aunt" that comes in from out of town .... hmmmm (And yes I know this was an old comment but Ive been out of the game for a while) hmmm interesting idea for some fan arts at least -- if not a mod ...

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Hi!
I had the same trouble too, Boss13033 . You have the list of missing files, just relocate them into your "my library" folder, following the list paths.

This issue dues to the system language, I think, or maybe for the folder location preferences.
I duplicated the assets folders into the required link, and it worked for me.

Another option is to delete and apply again the desired assets. In this way you respects your "my library" standard.

Good luck!

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes