Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
Hi!
I had the same trouble too, Boss13033 . You have the list of missing files, just relocate them into your "my library" folder, following the list paths.

This issue dues to the system language, I think, or maybe for the folder location preferences.
I duplicated the assets folders into the required link, and it worked for me.

Another option is to delete and apply again the desired assets. In this way you respects your "my library" standard.

Good luck!
Thanks !
I did manage to relocate some of them, it didn't like some of the files I used so I can only assume the original file used a different morphing control than I used.. IE when I checked I had MULTIPLE of the same named breast morph control in multiple locations.. (different creators etc..) I'm not terribly worried about ALL of the items it cant find..but it would be nice to get the body and physical proportions as correct as possible.. jewelry clothes hair etc.... I can cut that some slack and change it up a little -- but I tend to be picky on the actual model being as "anatomically correct" as possible to the "original" appearance in game :unsure:o_O:geek: --

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Okay This is a really good animation...more of this please!

Little thing that is weird...her nipple piercings defying gravity...but man these swings...yummy
Thanks. :) I agree. I need to add the sway to her nipple piercings and some facial expression stuff too.

Reactions: Knight2416

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I created this around December 2018. When it wants to test the wet texture and hair. This rendering is not finished and I cancel because it is very heavy for my machine, so there are still grain in the picture. I plan to never post this because its not complete render. There some rendering i didnt post and I throw in my trash haha...

View attachment 334162
View attachment 334160
Gen? i remove it haha
Really amazing! I'm always impressed by the quality of your renders, even your castoffs apparently!

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
I created this around December 2018. When it wants to test the wet texture and hair. This rendering is not finished and I cancel because it is very heavy for my machine, so there are still grain in the picture. I plan to never post this because its not complete render. There some rendering i didnt post and I throw in my trash haha...

View attachment 334162
View attachment 334160
Gen? i remove it haha
WE are not worthy of your greatness, Awesome pics esp if cast aways

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017

View attachment 334162
View attachment 334160
Gen? i remove it haha
Mother of Goddesses! My eyes, aaaaaaaaaa ... THIS IS TOO PERFECT! Delightful. Divinely!

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018

View attachment 334162
View attachment 334160
Gen? i remove it haha
yes the grain is the problem...
want to make everything beautiful with shadows. But it does not work when a weak pc. As a result, whims to do everything brightly. Soon, too, lay out a couple of art.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes