Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
I decided to take a break from creating the game. And I decided to create a comics and at the same time advertise the patreon :cool:. Anyway, until the game is released a month or 2 ... "Weekend with the twins" - the name of the comics. And this is the first art ...
PS: I used to work with the genesis 8. Accordingly, I did not bother and twist the age for Nicole (Mom). I hope you will like it. Comics lay out tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Here ...

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Okay some good news and bad news saddog fans, finally after months of saddog being later and later with the game and rewards for those of us who pay him, and I am not criticising, i do understand it is a lot of work when you have a 9-5 also but I payed 20 quid a month and now I get my image updated every few weeks if I am lucky so I have finally pulled my funding, not that he will notice but why throw away 20 quid a month for little if any return?.
I appreciate a lot of you enjoy the updates but instead I am gonna spend it on alcohol and drink more instead :)
Hopefully someone else can step forward.
uber-drunk-people.jpg

Last edited:

GelonG

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
Okay some good news and bad news saddog fans, finally after months of saddog being later and later with the game and rewards for those of us who pay him, and I am not criticising, i do understand it is a lot of work when you have a 9-5 also but I payed 20 quid a month and now I get my image updated every few weeks if I am lucky so I have finally pulled my funding, not that he will notice but why throw away 20 quid a month for little if any return?.
I appreciate a lot of you enjoy the updates but instead I am gonna spend it on alcohol and drink more instead :)
View attachment 336133
I wonder where he works?) To score on an audience that likes your game, while bringing good money ... For what? This summer aggravation ... In autumn everything will be ok)) :sneaky:

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
I wonder where he works?) To score on an audience that likes your game, while bringing good money ... For what? This summer aggravation ... In autumn everything will be ok)) :sneaky:
Well if he starts to working to a timeline and pushing the game again I will rejoin but need to see some effort and proof first, besides he makes 2.4K dollars a month from the game according to patreon, that isnt enough for a salary.

GelonG

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
Well if he starts to working to a timeline and pushing the game again I will rejoin but need to see some effort and proof first, besides he makes 2.4K dollars a month from the game according to patreon, that isnt enough for a salary.
[/ QUOTE]

In my city, the average salary is $ 300))) Many of my friends would have killed for this money (in fact it's sad ) ... But for Germany, or where he lives, this is really not enough ... Sado needs to come to visit me on an extreme weekend))) Let him feel the difference. :cool:

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
View attachment 336134
Totally understand paragon

We certainly appreciated your generosity in sharing your spoils of Patronage. (Even if some people just couldn't get past the lack of Spoiler Tags! Hehe!)

I think I'm definitely not alone in wishing you and your loved one(alcohol) the greatest of luck together and hope your future with be filled with fond, albeit fuzzy, memories.

We wish we had your courage and strength.

We salute you!

GelonG

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
Here are the art from the comics. There are 15 arts from 24 here. The comic itself will be available on patreone :sneaky: ... (1 page is listed there). Of course, on Patreon there will be a full comic (24 pages) with text in 2 languages :cool: ... I will do part 2 later, now we need to make a game)))
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
OK this doesnt compare much for the other images that have already been posted in here... but it is the first time Ive ever used Daz and had no idea how long it would take my PC to render an image.. For some reason Nicole's head seems to have scaled up a bit with the facial expression morph I used.. but this took my PC about 4 hours to render at 4K resolution in a 16:9 format... ( I cropped it down for posting) Still locating and putting together the models clothing assets etc from the game.. but it looks like I can definitely learn to play with these girls! Still getting my Irina, Bartender and Davide's basement slut together at this point.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
OK this doesnt compare much for the other images that have already been posted in here... but it is the first time Ive ever used Daz and had no idea how long it would take my PC to render an image.. For some reason Nicole's head seems to have scaled up a bit with the facial expression morph I used.. but this took my PC about 4 hours to render at 4K resolution in a 16:9 format... ( I cropped it down for posting) Still locating and putting together the models clothing assets etc from the game.. but it looks like I can definitely learn to play with these girls! Still getting my Irina, Bartender and Davide's basement slut together at this point.
View attachment 337859
good pic for first time. the asset list and copy of the models used to be on this thread and used (have not checked in a while) to be in the special renders mega download..

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
good pic for first time. the asset list and copy of the models used to be on this thread and used (have not checked in a while) to be in the special renders mega download..
Actually stumbling into this thread and the assets thread is actually what got me seriously tinkering with Daz again .. I started out many times before but just didn't have the patience.. But I started with the original character files posted in the assets thread.. Had to rework them slightly as all of my assets don't line up just right..many "missing" errors when I know I have those assets.. but I think I'm ready to start playing again... not used to all the lighting options / rendering settings etc... most of the games I tinkered with before were just in cheat modding the RenPy games and mods for the Honey Select type of stuff.. pretty much like using a polaroid instamatic -- compared to this -- using a real camera lol... But as soon as I get done getting my stuff setup the way I want ...time to wade into the deep end!

GelonG

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
View attachment 337859
what's your pc??? 4 hours on 4K 3 models plus a scene. Hmmm ... My R7 1800x are in shock) Although my video card is rather weak. I made a stick: SubD lvl on 5 exhibited. And then I was surprised by the eternal render)))

Reactions: Knight2416
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes