Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
Im running a Core i7 7770K CPU (32GB System memory) with a Radeon RX590 8GB.. I wasnt really sure if that was a good or bad render time -- like I said before that is the very first thing Ive actually done..

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
Hadgar cri Thank dude. Unfortunatelly i cant render to much... i think i only one who have the worst machine here haha...
Well I will say if you have the worst machine -- you make some of the best stuff in here! ... I just wish I could hurry up and get my assets in order!! lmao -- Ive got the main girls in good shape now -- havent even started the dudes yet.but Im pretty sure I have what I need for them... got the house and working on the furnishings... . Ive seen you have the "extra" girls from the bar and basement in a few of your renders.. Viviane, and the other two girls (Kate?) and the basement slut! lol well I guess thats all of them when they are down there!!
... what model are those 3 based on? Ive been sorting assets so long the last few days... lol The file I downloaded from the assets thread didnt have the extra girls in it... of course Im finding I go to pickup the odd asset or two I dont have and then Im like *squirrel!* and end up downloading everything that I think I *might* use lol...

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Well I will say if you have the worst machine -- you make some of the best stuff in here! ... I just wish I could hurry up and get my assets in order!! lmao -- Ive got the main girls in good shape now -- havent even started the dudes yet.but Im pretty sure I have what I need for them... got the house and working on the furnishings... . Ive seen you have the "extra" girls from the bar and basement in a few of your renders.. Viviane, and the other two girls (Kate?) and the basement slut! lol well I guess thats all of them when they are down there!!
... what model are those 3 based on? Ive been sorting assets so long the last few days... lol The file I downloaded from the assets thread didnt have the extra girls in it... of course Im finding I go to pickup the odd asset or two I dont have and then Im like *squirrel!* and end up downloading everything that I think I *might* use lol...
Yeah only the main characters assets were shared by Saddog.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Im guessing Saz, or Jack the Rapist might have the inside scoop! lol well at least with making his mod, and as many renders they've done in here anyhow.. Hopefully they can drop me some hints!
Sorry I was slow to respond. You tagged a different user named Saz. Here is the where I got the model names for Vivian and Miranda. Gyu was nice enough to share his morphs for them as well in that post. I still don't know what models were used for Kate or Susan.

sylvester45

May 25, 2017
Revenge Basement

Sorry for the delay.

First of all, comment that I have or try to have as much respect as possible towards the developer and his work. My work never tries to be offensive. I hope it is not. My only intention is to have a good time and laugh.

So much people talked about how to kill Davide in the game thread. I think to kill is excessive, more if there are other ways to take revenge...

This time, not only Nicole is allergic to the drug... Davide is the only man affected by it :unsure:

ADVICE!!!!! This madness don´t have :oops: GAY:oops: content. It is REVENGE content!!!!!! :LOL:

View attachment 279091 View attachment 279092 View attachment 279093 View attachment 279094 View attachment 279095 View attachment 279096 View attachment 279097 View attachment 279098 View attachment 279099 View attachment 279100 View attachment 279101 View attachment 279102 View attachment 279103 View attachment 279104 View attachment 279105 View attachment 279106 View attachment 279107 View attachment 279108 View attachment 279109 View attachment 279110 View attachment 279111 View attachment 279112

Thanks to all of you who are always there
Have a nice day!

(I promise no more MM content)
AWESOME!!!!

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
I am sorry for to be "missing in combat". I had a terrible work avalanche and I hope to be a person again in a week or so. After that I will buy a new processor and motherboard and to come back to the action. I miss so much the wild side (this wild side).
My best regards!

btw, any hint will be welcome. I am thinking in a low e7 or a high e5.... any hint about?

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Sorry for the little pause yesterday, guys. Scene 11 somehow developed into this giant scene with 24 pages. I think it might have gotten bit too massive. Not sure if I like the scenes that long. The next ones will have normal lenghts again.

By the way, I've already preproduced the next two scenes so there will definitely be uploads the next couple of days.

Thanks guys. glad you like it.

Scene 11:
So, is the shower scene in the game, or was that something you added yourself?

Reactions: Knight2416
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes