Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
You should take the game from saddog you actually know how to do facial expressions and posses
I dunno about that, considering that is only the second full render I have ever done.. but I will take that as a compliment on what I did.. :) My biggest issue to doing something like that would be time -- I work a 50+ hour a week job, so I tinker a bit in my spare time. which isnt a lot. although I have considered doing a mod for The Tyrant.. but I would probably never be able to keep up.. :)

TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
It is becoming increasingly difficult to distinguish saddog images from these guys. If he were a little smarter, I'd call the artists of this topic to help him keep the game going.
I agree. He could spend more time on the programming part of the game. Then just say: "Guys I need images a, b and c". After that he just inserts new images and we have much faster update of the game. I know programming is hard and takes time, but I feel like we get +200 new images on this thread between game updates. And with every image I think "it would be cool if this was in the game itself..."

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I did have it, like 2 months ago, but don't have the money right now to use to get it for something that have no clue when something will be coming out in that month or not.
I totally understand. I really like the game, hence making a mod for it and everything. But I just can't justify $20 bucks a month for it on Patreon, so I stuck with a lower tier.

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
Sorry for the silly question, but where i can find the Tyrant Launcher ?

Step 02. Unzip UnRen and place UnRen.bat into the same folder as The Tyrant launcher

i download the The Tyrant_0.7.5_P1andP2_Saz_Mod_A.zip

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017

Step 02. Unzip UnRen and place UnRen.bat into the same folder as The Tyrant launcher

You know, it's a question about the game, not fan art? Or actually about the modified game that is one version behind the original one.
Or not even about the game, but about UnRen?

However, the first thing to do is usually specifying the OS you're using. But from what you said, I assume that you downloaded the Windows version of UnRen and I can assume that you're using Windows.

Game launcher file is the file you start the game from. In Windows it's the exe-file in the folder you extracted your game to. For Tyrant it's the TheTyrant.exe file that you double-click to start the game. In case file extensions are hidden in your Windows and you haven't changed Windows settings to see them, you won't see the exe extension though.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018

It is the game exe file that launches the game, you place the unren there at run the program.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes