Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I used FWSA Gina, but Im not 100% on her, I know I dont have the right hair on her yet -- I think I found it last night but still sorting the new assets I managed to ID and find over the last couple of days. I found a G8 model that was also close -- but was under the impression all the girls saddog was using were G3
View attachment 381348
Thanks for sharing! :)

Reactions: Knight2416

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Was working on my assets trying to put the basement together and got bored and decided ..... slumber party!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pretty much think I have all the girls game accurate.. still hunting down some wardrobe issues but those arent critical for me... mainly the characters themselves and the settings...
Today playing (and with the incredible Saz mod, thanks Saz !!), I was wondering when and how it all started ...

View attachment 381552
Some Great images there should add a flashback to mod of how it started lol

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017

derede

Jan 10, 2018
Nicole, are you waiting for someone?

View attachment 383752

More test renders(character,lights,clothing)...Learning about Daz.:)
Really love this outfit! Great job again.
Can I ask if you had any experience in other visual studios? I am not bashing other starters but for a starter your scene building is really good(lightning, poses etc.). I am asking this because, I have some basic knowledge about blender and really want to learn Daz but I am kinda scared to overwhelm myself during Daz learning progress(same thing happened while learning blender).

Reactions: Knight2416

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

cubero

Dec 9, 2017
Really love this outfit! Great job again.
Can I ask if you had any experience in other visual studios? I am not bashing other starters but for a starter your scene building is really good(lightning, poses etc.). I am asking this because, I have some basic knowledge about blender and really want to learn Daz but I am kinda scared to overwhelm myself during Daz learning progress(same thing happened while learning blender).
I celebrate you like it :)
And no, I have no experience with any visual studio, with any program of any kind!! I am self-taught.
Only the work of some artists here caught my attention and I wanted to try.
The problem I have with Daz and the video tutorials is English, which is not my language.
But I encourage you to try, with a little patience you can already let your imagination fly ...
If I can help you with something in your first steps tell me,but I'm not an expert.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes