Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Thanks to all the contributors to this thread, I see a lot of really great shares. I really wish someone would continue or spinoff this title again, I never new people loved this VN as much as I do. Damn near 250 pages of Fan Art should tell someone there is a lot of interest in the VN to this day.

Reactions: hooter and Gugatron

Mt78

Feb 13, 2018
Thanks to all the contributors to this thread, I see a lot of really great shares. I really wish someone would continue or spinoff this title again, I never new people loved this VN as much as I do. Damn near 250 pages of Fan Art should tell someone there is a lot of interest in the VN to this day.
if you look on the game page and find the mod by s a z
Yes, but as I mentioned before, I will only be working on it as I get time. I have IRL obligations such as, work, family health issues, and projects outside of the mod, that are just simply more pressing right now.

I have been working on the Patreon Reward Image Add-on a little as well as a number of general minor issues people have sent me. So some more progress has been made, but it has been sloooooow.

But in terms of massively reconfiguring the game beyond what I have already done or completing it and such... realistically where things are at now, no. That is likely not going to happen.

I keep working on it, bit by bit because I still really enjoy the game for what it is, what it brought to me, and what I learned from it.

I learned to program in Ren'py and Python, render in Daz 3D, and so much more just so I could mod this game.

I think I'll always be grateful for that. As such I intend to keep coming back and adding little bits to the mod that I have crafted over so many years.

But unless Saddog comes back and finishes the game, I think beyond the Patreon Reward Image Add-on and a few scenes I talked about before, that is as far as I intend to go with my mod, albeit at a snails pace.

I am still here and around to help with questions. Because I am a part of this community and love these games, although I haven't had time to play an update in the last 6 months. :cry::LOL:

So TLDR is yes, but really slowly and just a few scenes here and there.

That may not be the answer you were looking for, but I try to keep things straight with you all, so you know where I am coming from and what to expect.

I hope you all are doing well and being safe out there!

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
The Mall's Security night shift turn up for their weekly purchase and party View attachment 3791428
I am always laughing out with Frank...having him naked "dazed and confused" since that epic post with him on the bike:) I kept my promise to "resurrect" Bruce's character in the past if you remember me as "Brutt3456" I am happy to see you honor him too!I love your Vivien she is hot!!!

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
View attachment 3809325 View attachment 3809326
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bravo! Excellent use of ring light on her eyes and pose and nice panties under the see-through dress!She is a Goddess!Some minor mishap on her hair because of your choice to pick the over the ears choice...you could have used a shader preset on it...and fix it with Mesh Grabber tool so it will look cooler on her shoulder on pic 1.(food for thought) Make more renders! you got it!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes