Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
if ive never used this mod, but played the base game up to the latest version. should i start a new game with this mod installed to unlock its scenes or can i still use my save file from the latest version?

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
if ive never used this mod, but played the base game up to the latest version. should i start a new game with this mod installed to unlock its scenes or can i still use my save file from the latest version?
yes you will have to start a new game with the mod

Reactions: kyosuke01

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Mod uses a different save location to main game so if you remove the mod folder game goes back to base verison

mistafu

Jan 19, 2018
So here's a different Version of S A Z's Mod Guide.
It's sorted after time of the day because i found it easier to play the time and not the locations.
Since i just copy/pasted everything in different order all Credit for this should go to D A Z for the Mod and Mod Guide.

I noticed the formatting was a bit destroyed while converting to pdf but still looks decent.

EDIT: typos

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Sorry everyone for the radio silence. Not dead and still plugging away on the mod when I have time. :D I haven't abandoned you, I promise! Just busy as hell with work and real life at the moment.
So S A Z I don't have to send the rescue party for you. Don't let RL get you down, health comes first.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
So here's a different Version of S A Z's Mod Guide.
It's sorted after time of the day because i found it easier to play the time and not the locations.
Since i just copy/pasted everything in different order all Credit for this should go to D A Z for the Mod and Mod Guide.

I noticed the formatting was a bit destroyed while converting to pdf but still looks decent.

EDIT: typos
I added a link to this in the OP. I gave you credit in the link for re-sorting the guide. Thank you for sharing! :)

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
S A Z

I'd like to make a request. Could you please remove all the redundant "like/don't like NTR" questions in the game? It gets silly picking a path in the beginning and then having to confirm a NTR scene every single time afterwards, even for those that you've already confirmed. I understand that these checks come from Saddog but it would be really awesome if you could make it so that you just have to select "like NTR" once, and that's it. Thank you.

Edit: Made the last sentence a bit clearer.

Last edited:

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
S A Z

I'd like to make a request. Could you please remove all the redundant "like/don't like NTR" questions in the game? It gets silly picking a path in the beginning and then having to confirm a NTR scene every single time afterwards, even for those that you've already confirmed. I understand that these checks come from Saddog but it would be really awesome if you could make it so that you just have to select NTR once, and that's it. Thank you.
Eh?????????

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
S A Z

I'd like to make a request. Could you please remove all the redundant "like/don't like NTR" questions in the game? It gets silly picking a path in the beginning and then having to confirm a NTR scene every single time afterwards, even for those that you've already confirmed. I understand that these checks come from Saddog but
S A Z

I'd like to make a request. Could you please remove all the redundant "like/don't like NTR" questions in the game? It gets silly picking a path in the beginning and then having to confirm a NTR scene every single time afterwards, even for those that you've already confirmed. I understand that these checks come from Saddog but it would be really awesome if you could make it so that you just have to select "like NTR" once, and that's it. Thank you.

Edit: Made the last sentence a bit clearer.
So there are a couple of that style of questions in the games.

The Darker Paths questions at the start of each NTR scene. The answer for those would be yes and no. :)

No because those are intentional. They are there so the player can craft the story as they go by selecting the Darker Paths they want, or don't want, as they play through for each scene. Mixing the different paths at will. So I don't plan on removing those.

And yes because I've already added, a few updates ago, a way for those players that like a particular Darker Path to set it in the cheat menu in the phone to force those events to play out without asking those questions for each girl. That system is detailed below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then there are the "Like/Dislike NTR" questions.

Those are meant to be last minute ways to abort NTR scenes if you want.

I've been working on making those more organic in the game, such as "Do you want to help her out?" or" Let her deal with them on her own?" That way it just flows as part of the game and not so much as a Like/Dislike choice.

These choice will also be removed when you select "Hard Mode" or in the updated system choose to "Force All Darker Paths Encounters" for a girl.

So the answer for these is still a yes and no.

The questions will technically still be there, but by selecting certain options, those questions can be skipped completely. But this is going to take some time as I'm programming this in as I can get to it here and there. Many of these "Like/Dislike" questions have already been programmed to be skipped if you select Hard Mode in the MC's Room.

It should have the effect you want. :D I'll keep working on getting the rest of them updated to that system so they can all be skipped if desired. I hope this helps.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes