Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Thts good to hear :) on another note i was wondering if you gonna change certain dialogue's/events to better fit the story, an example i posted over at the game tread: *I find it kinda immersion breaking when you can repeat certain events. An example, there comes a point where the older sister knows that you are in the gang and asks you to bring her to the basement, you go and she puts on different outfits and then you can choose which sex scene plays. The next day you find her again in the kitchen and she will repeat the same dialoge, like yesterday never happend. I know that the event has more than one sex scene so i guess thats why its repeatable, but isn't it better that she moves to the basement and then change her dialogue a bit and then you can repeat the sex scenes? *
I gone over this quite a few times in the thread as you're not alone in feeling this way, but I know it's a lot to sift through so I'll summarize my plans here again.

The short answer is yes.There will defintely be dialogue changes along these lines.

I have already started adding reactionary scenes and comments to things like clothing and past events but ideally these would be completely seamless with your playing experience. Since I've added multiple branching pathways well beyond the original scope of the game that will take a lot of work. While some events will have shared reactionary responses, most will need unique triggers and dialogue checks to create a fully immersive experience. So these changes are going to happen overtime when I can get to them.

In regards to repeating scenes, that is intentional, I make it so you can repeat pretty much every scene. I always hated it when you were locked out of a favorite scene as a story progressed. I've been working with different choice screens and options for these. I haven't narrowed how exactly I want to so it, but when I do then I'll be converting everything over to that chosen method.

A short list of things is like to do once the game is completed on Saddog's end and we've seen where he takes it are:
  • Complete script rewrite - This is mainly because when I started I wasn't doing much in regards to changing the dialogue beyond minor grammar changes. And in any new scenes I wanted to keep the overall tone close to what Saddog had originally written. I've strayed further from that as time continued so it's not very consistent from scene to scene at times. I want to fix that.
  • I have a series of scenes planned for a prequel act to the game where we see some of the year the MC was away and just how Bruce got them all into this mess.
  • I have a set of events planned for the job I introduced at the Sleazy Weasel.
  • I want to incorporate the reward images in a meaningful way at some point, still working on the exact method I want to use with those but I don't want them to go to waste
  • I would like to continue to clean up and improve the overal UI as well as rework the entire code base to clean it up even more. That one is mainly just for me, I'm stuck using some... not so satisfying coding methods to fit with what Saddog is using and once the game is done I can rework that to fit my style and preference in coding better.
  • I would like to do some late night sneaky action scenes with the girls as people have requested those as well as hit some over requests made over time.
There is a ton I'd still like to do with this game. I'm thoroughly enjoying working on the mod, when I can, still so I don't see this stopping anytime soon. I hope to continue increasing the amount and overall quality of the content this mod provides for a while to come still. :D

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
I gone over this quite a few times in the thread as you're not alone in feeling this way, but I know it's a lot to sift through so I'll summarize my plans here again.

The short answer is yes.There will defintely be dialogue changes along these lines.

I have already started adding reactionary scenes and comments to things like clothing and past events but ideally these would be completely seamless with your playing experience. Since I've added multiple branching pathways well beyond the original scope of the game that will take a lot of work. While some events will have shared reactionary responses, most will need unique triggers and dialogue checks to create a fully immersive experience. So these changes are going to happen overtime when I can get to them.

In regards to repeating scenes, that is intentional, I make it so you can repeat pretty much every scene. I always hated it when you were locked out of a favorite scene as a story progressed. I've been working with different choice screens and options for these. I haven't narrowed how exactly I want to so it, but when I do then I'll be converting everything over to that chosen method.

A short list of things is like to do once the game is completed on Saddog's end and we've seen where he takes it are:
  • Complete script rewrite - This is mainly because when I started I wasn't doing much in regards to changing the dialogue beyond minor grammar changes. And in any new scenes I wanted to keep the overall tone close to what Saddog had originally written. I've strayed further from that as time continued so it's not very consistent from scene to scene at times. I want to fix that.
  • I have a series of scenes planned for a prequel act to the game where we see some of the year the MC was away and just how Bruce got them all into this mess.
  • I want to incorporate the reward images in a meaningful way at some point, still working on the exact method I want to use with those but I don't want them to go to waste
  • I would like to continue to clean up and improve the overal UI as well as rework the entire code base to clean it up even more. That one is mainly just for me, I'm stuck using some... not so satisfying coding methods to fit with what Saddog is using and once the game is done I can rework that to fit my style and preference in coding better.
  • I would like to do some late night sneaky action scenes with the girls as people have requested those as well as hit some over requests made over time.
There is a ton I'd still like to do with this game. I'm thoroughly enjoying working on the mod, when I can, still so I don't see this stopping anytime soon. I hope to continue increasing the amount and overall quality of the content this mod provides for a while to come still. :D
You’re the hero we don’t deserve.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-FAKE OUTRAGE-

This is so SAD. S A Z has admitted that this mod is just a milking SCAM, by telling us he will be working on it for so much LONGER (and for free). :eek: Oo, I'll add some AWESOME content for free, MILKING. Hey, I'll take time to clean up dialogues (and NOT ask for money), MILKING. A complete set of NEW content from B4 the game started?? MILKING. :D

It is CLEAR that SAZ is just trying to get more LIKEs and smiley faces with all this MILKING of a MOD that's free. You SAZ are OBVIOUSLY an EVIL person treating us this way. :devilish:

Repent from this evil and DEDICATE yourself to adding CUTE Kitten/Cat pictures to this game. Yes, you can still save yourself if you just add a plate of Chocolate Chip Cookies to the table during the Homework scene. :)

-End of FAKE-

Thank You SAZ for sharing your plans with us, and I look forward to seeing more. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. STOP Milking us (unless you give us Chocolate Chip Cookies). :whistle:

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017

I know I am not alone in saying thanks for still planning to do the stuff you hinted about. Also I am sure if you need help the SAZ mod fan club would be happy to help.

Vote S A Z for ruler of the World

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
Is it planned to put the pictures to use where the girls are rendered in their birthday-suits, as an additional clothing option?

Last edited:
Reactions: Locha21 and S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Is it planned to put the pictures to use where the girls are rendered in their birthday-suits, as an additional clothing option?
Definitely. :) I have been looking at incorporating many of those scenes into the game. There are not birthday-suit renders for all of the at home scenes as that is a relatively new system Saddog started using a couple updates ago, so I've been working on a few different scenarios to explain the change between the nude and non-nude scenes.

gfot

Jun 14, 2019

I like all your ideas for the future of the mod, but had to single out the prequel. I feel that the story of The Tyrant really suffers because you start to realize something's going on from the beginning but soon you are witnessing Nicole being used by Davide with no real explanation of how Bruce ended up the lowest ranked member of the gang and why he and she went along (well, we do get hints that's she's secretly enjoying it, but still). Anything that would provide some context there is more that welcome. It will be almost exclusively NTR content and that may put off some people, but in my opinion the story can't really be told without it.

ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
sorry my friend, I was waiting for the update 8.5, I desperate, I guess it's due to your personal and professional life, I would wait for 9.0, I kill the good father, I wanted to get rid of fat and from david but i did not find lol.
I hope with all my heart that everything goes well for you, and do not worry, I will wait the time it takes ^^

Reactions: Soccergod2666

Hermundurii

Mar 23, 2018
Hi, I need helpwith Nicole outing, cannot seem to trigger it (I have searched the solutions on the forum but no success).

I am playing Sadist, I am full gang member and I have completed all week-end events (Corruption) with her, including subway rape.

Any clues please ?
What should my love/Corruption/Relationship points be ?

BTW: the parents 7 pm event is only watch Bruce and Nicole having sex...

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
Hi, I need helpwith Nicole outing, cannot seem to trigger it (I have searched the solutions on the forum but no success).

I am playing Sadist, I am full gang member and I have completed all week-end events (Corruption) with her, including subway rape.

Any clues please ?
What should my love/Corruption/Relationship points be ?

BTW: the parents 7 pm event is only watch Bruce and Nicole having sex...
This happened to me once, probably there is a solution for it, but i didnt find it so what i did was delete all saved games from C/Users/(myname)/appdata/roaming/renpy/ and then deleted all the "the tyrant" files.

and then i started the game again and started slow, without using cheats at all. Probably is stupid but it worked for me xD

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
The mod CAN be run on game version 8.5, but 8.5 content will not be accessible until SAZ can finish.
Can someone clear this up for me?? In the 1st Post, it says this mod is not compatible with 8.5
So do i need 8.2 for this mod to work or 8.5 works as well??(if i just miss 8.5 contents thats okay, i just don't want any errors)
or
from where can i get 8.2 base game so that its compatible with this mod ??

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Can someone clear this up for me?? In the 1st Post, it says this mod is not compatible with 8.5
So do i need 8.2 for this mod to work or 8.5 works as well??(if i just miss 8.5 contents thats okay, i just don't want any errors)
or
from where can i get 8.2 base game so that its compatible with this mod ??
you can run it on version 8.5, but none of the 8.5 content will be available only SAZ 8.2 content and base game content.

Reactions: MrGhostRider
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes