Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
newest hot fix appears to enable the unseen content skipping every time the game is reopened

Edit:nvm it appears to be something on my end a game i never played before also is getting wierd settings everytime i start it
I'm sorry you're having issues with the game but I'm glad you're starting to narrow it down.

The only coding I changed in the last hot fix was a jump statement so it didn't jump from the Corruption scene to the Love scene mid sequence when it wasn't supposed to. So I would be very surprised if it caused those issues.

But if you end up getting some other error screens please feel free to share them and I'll see what I can do. I might take me a bit to get to it as I'm still swamped with work these days, but I'd hate for you to not be able to try the mod when you'd like to play it.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Either I forgot or can't seem to be able to:
  1. Share the girls with davide
  2. Get to the 2nd dates (already gangmember, first 2 basement events repeat)
I did cheat so is that interfering with something?
So to share the girls with Davide you need to trigger the Darker Paths (NTR) scenes. So you need to have a low relationship with all the girls involved with the scene you're trying to view. It needs to be 5 points or less with each girl.

In regards to their second dates, make sure you've done their first dates and the basement events more than once and try some variations in your choices. Choose a different costume or position. Might just be that you missed something little like that.

If you're still having issues after trying some other variations out, if you're willing to share a save file, I could take a look at it and see if I can figure out what is stuck.

Reactions: Knight2416

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Heey, It's been a while since i played this & all my saves are gone after format.
Any good hearted soul that could share love, Corruption & NTR saves for 0.8.5?

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
* Sidenote: I have gone over the eventual content I'd like to add to the mod previously in this thread but to summarize here are some of them.
  • Prelude Story - About the Year the MC was Gone > How they ended up in this mess aka Bruce done fucked up.
This would be so hot. Davide making the Mom into his slut in front of Bruce, Bruce rationalizing it to his wife, both parents trying to shield the daughters from Davide et al and the basement.

Reactions: Knight2416

Ner0XM

Jan 1, 2020
okay please help i followed the direction to install and put in the hot fix, but i still get this show up every time i try to play the damn game. unnamed.jpg unnamed (1).jpg unnamed (2).jpg

Ner0XM

Jan 1, 2020
Sorry beefcake, but it was 1:30am were I am and I haven't slept for 22 hours.
Version of base game I was using is 0.8.5 fix and I'm using mod version 0.8.5 Mod A.
Now that I'm capable of coherent thought here's the traceback View attachment traceback.txt

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Sorry beefcake, but it was 1:30am were I am and I haven't slept for 22 hours.
Version of base game I was using is 0.8.5 fix and I'm using mod version 0.8.5 Mod A.
Now that I'm capable of coherent thought here's the traceback View attachment 548634
I think there are a few things that could cause this that I've seen before.

One is you could look inside the 'scripts' folder inside of the 'SAZMOD' folder and search for all of the .rpyc files and delete them. This will make renpy recompile them when you start the game. If one was not updating properly, that might fix it.

Another is the file location of the the folder 'SAZMOD' is incorrect. You want to make sure the files structure is like this.

The Tryant > game > SAZMOD

So that the 'SAZMOD' folder is inside the 'game' folder and not any deeper.

If that is in the right spot then you want to make sure that when you installed the Hot Fix you didn't just combine the files from the Hot Fix into the SAZMOD, but instead that you deleted the old 'scripts' folder and replaced it with the new one in the Hot Fix file. Issues can occur if you just try to combine the two. A re-install might be required.

Last, a fresh reinstall into a different base folder name sometimes helps.

Currently your installation is installed under the base folder - F:\TheTyrant-0.8.5 (1).fix-pc\

If you try this step I'd recommend changing that base name to something simple with no special characters or spaces. Something like this maybe - F:\TheTyrant085fix\

Some systems seem to like something like that better if they are experiencing issues from the start.

Those are some things you could try. Hopefully one of them will help with your issue.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes