Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
S A Z will you take over if the original Author stops creating the game? I have the feeling the game will be left quite unfinished but i hope for the best :)

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
S A Z will you take over if the original Author stops creating the game? I have the feeling the game will be left quite unfinished but i hope for the best :)
The great master aka king awesome aka S A Z has said he has plans he wants to finish on this mod and if Dev stops he will still carry out his own plans like a pre - Tyrant part.

However remember SAZ has a real job and so this is a hobby, that means no timeline or release dates.

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
yeah i know its fine saz d
The great master aka king awesome aka S A Z has said he has plans he wants to finish on this mod and if Dev stops he will still carry out his own plans like a pre - Tyrant part.

However remember SAZ has a real job and so this is a hobby, that means no timeline or release dates.
ty, well the mod is great and i know saz is working hard :) so i dont mind that it will take some time for his updates!.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
when installing the spot mod in the exact way im getting tons of errors
What does your folder paths look like?
did you follow this part?
Place "spot1000" folder into the "SAZMOD/edited/anim" folder
  1. There is a "saz" folder in there already, so you'll know you're in the right place
  2. so you should have a saz and a Spot1000
Also what is the error saying

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Ive tried this fix but still diningroom errors for day 12/6 etc..

I'm sorry you've been experiencing issues with the mod. :(

I haven't been able to get the 1pm dining room event glitch to repeat after applying the Hot Fix.

But with the white graphics during the drug selling scenes with Cassandra and the Little Sister and When dad comes in MC's you've been describing, it seems to be acting like you're not playing on the 0.8.5 version of the game because all those assets are missing.

Is it possible that you applied the Hot Fix to the 0.8.2 version by accident?

If not, then I would try a fresh install of The Tyrant 0.8.5 in a new location. Then applying the 0.8.5 SAZMOD. Then applying the Hot Fix, by deleting the old 'scripts' folder within the SAZMOD folder and placing the new 'scripts' folder from the Hot Fix zip file inside. That should give you a clean install and stop those issues from occurring.

If that doesn't help, let me know. I'll keep looking into it. If you're able to post an error log later if you have internet access again that would be extremely helpful.

dayrog

Dec 13, 2018
Hi i have just started playing game and not sure where i can place the spy cams and how to do it, any help would be much appreciated

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Hi i have just started playing game and not sure where i can place the spy cams and how to do it, any help would be much appreciated
  • Buy one in the shop
  • Click on it in the Inventory Screen
  • Check out the laptop in the MC room
  • Click on the No Camera Icon on the Laptop to get the hint to install camera in Alexis room in the morning when she's showering.
  • Go to her room in the morning and install the camera
  • Click on Laptop to see 3 images with a short scene for each

dayrog

Dec 13, 2018
  • Buy one in the shop
  • Click on it in the Inventory Screen
  • Check out the laptop in the MC room
  • Click on the No Camera Icon on the Laptop to get the hint to install camera in Alexis room in the morning when she's showering.
  • Go to her room in the morning and install the camera
  • Click on Laptop to see 3 images with a short scene for each
Thanks very much for that, is that the only place can put a camera?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Ive tried this fix but still diningroom errors for day 12/6 etc..
I'm not quite understanding what errors you're getting in the dining room. The errors that user was getting was because he was using the earlier version of the game with the latest version of the mod, which won't work quite right. He was missing assets so he was seeing grey images or missing image messages while playing. Is that what you're experiencing?

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
AH.. then i think you are correct. Im using vs 7 and i see there's vs8 out already.. ugh my bad. Sorry to waste your time on this.
Ill download latest standard game and apply your mod. I hope your the saves i have work.. The new saves i made using your mod...

Thx

I'm not quite understanding what errors you're getting in the dining room. The errors that user was getting was because he was using the earlier version of the game with the latest version of the mod, which won't work quite right. He was missing assets so he was seeing grey images or missing image messages while playing. Is that what you're experiencing?

Prasak

Dec 17, 2019
The Cassandra 10 pm basement meeting always ends with FAIL. No matter what I do. Is it bug, ot did I missed something?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
AH.. then i think you are correct. Im using vs 7 and i see there's vs8 out already.. ugh my bad. Sorry to waste your time on this.
Ill download latest standard game and apply your mod. I hope your the saves i have work.. The new saves i made using your mod...

Thx
So I updated the way the game installs in version 0.8 to make it non-intrusive. You don't have to overwrite any original game files when installing my mod anymore. Which was a great move forward for the mod. But it did make previous game saves incompatible. How the new mod works without overwriting the old content is by bypassing the original files rather than overwriting them. To do this, I had to copy and rename all the labels in the game because the labels are used to direct the game where to go. So if you use an old save, it will just go to the original game's content and not the mod content like it should because the old saves just have the old labels in them.

Sadly, you will need to start a new save. But from 0.8 and on the mod saves have been compatible with newer versions of the mod. So any saves you make now with the mod should be compatible in the future. I have no intention of changing that core mechanic again now that we've made that change.

Last edited:

Prasak

Dec 17, 2019
Cassandra 10pm event should happen AFTER you did Nicole 10pm event. You CANNOT do Cassandra before Nicole.
I know and i did. i can do the Cassandra 10pm basemnet meeting, but no matter what I do, it always says if finished with FAIL.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
The Cassandra 10 pm basement meeting always ends with FAIL. No matter what I do. Is it bug, ot did I missed something?
I know and i did. i can do the Cassandra 10pm basement meeting, but no matter what I do, it always says if finished with FAIL.
So there are only two requirements for Cassandra's outing event to succeed. First is to complete her second basement event, where the MC can have sex with her in the basement and Bruce walks in on the two of them, which allows you to see the outing events in the first place, so we can safely assume you've completed that requirement.

The second requirement is to complete Nicole's outing first, which having just tested again with the mod installed works just like it should. So if you're saying you're doing that first already, then I don't know what exactly is causing the issue you're experiencing. I would be willing to try looking at your save and try tracking down the issue if you want.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes