Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
So the mod still uses most of the original game mechanics when it comes to triggering the "Darker Path" (NTR) scenes.

The MC needs to have a low relationship with the girls, 5 or less. And more scenes open up as the player progresses throughout the game. They will also play through either the Love or Corruption path to progress through the game as well since those main scenes progress the story.

Personally I find that the Love path paired with the Revenge Path makes for a more tragic impact to the story which hits the player harder, but the player can pair the paths together as they wish.

You'll recognize the "Darker Path" scenes not only by their NTR content but by the choice menu before each scene allowing you to choose a "Darker Path" for each girl in the scene. However you won't see that menu if you've selected the "Force Darker Path" option for a particular girl in the cheat menu in the phone as that auto selects the choice you've highlighted in that case.
Hello SAZ I have a request for you and that is can you develop an incest patch for the game my legacy that is the first game of tyrant developer please man i will be grateful...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S A Z

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Whats the difference between corruption and NTR? 1st one you make them sluts but exclusively for yourself, 2nd sluts for everyone and maybe not even a little for you?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hello SAZ I have a request for you and that is can you develop an incest patch for the game my legacy that is the first game of tyrant developer please man i will be grateful...
So that might be something I could look at way down the line, but I'm already struggling to find the time I want to work on this Mod, let alone another project.

While I'm not opposed to the idea, as it's mostly just a script re-write, I definitely won't be doing something like that anytime soon I'm afraid.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Whats the difference between corruption and NTR? 1st one you make them sluts but exclusively for yourself, 2nd sluts for everyone and maybe not even a little for you?
So I find the best way to look at it is like this. The main portion of the game follows two paths, Love and Corruption. They are pretty much what you expect. Help them fall in love with the MC or make them corrupt and used by the MC.

The "Darker Paths" or NTR content is more like an overlay that can be applied to those main paths. You can't ignore them completely. You still need to play either the Love or Corruption path in conjunction with the "Darker Paths" to proceed in the story. There are scenes that don't have "Darker Paths" counter parts, just Love or Corruption options. And there are a couple scenes that are solely "Darker Paths" as well.

So I find it's best to think of the couple the choice if a "Darker Path" with that of Love or Corruption as well not in place of it. Anyways, as to the actual content of the "Darker Paths" that is described in a few places, such as the OP, but to summarize:
  • Voyeur - MC likes seeing the Girls being abused, the Girls also like being used.
  • NTR - MC does not like seeing the Girls being abused, the Girls however do like being used.
  • Revenge - MC does not like seeing the Girls being abused, the Girls also don't like being used.
  • Sadist - MC likes seeing the Girls being abused, the Girls however don't like being used.
This is demonstrated through dialogue changes for both the MC and the Girls in each of the Paths. In the "Darker Paths" the MC rarely gets to participate, but on rare occasions he can also join in when invited.

The "Darker Paths" content is well darker. With themes of humiliation, voyuerism, sadism, rape, extortion and more.

The Corruption Path approaches some of these but not on the same level and is mostly focused on the relationship between the girls and the MC.

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
So that might be something I could look at way down the line, but I'm already struggling to find the time I want to work on this Mod, let alone another project.

While I'm not opposed to the idea, as it's mostly just a script re-write, I definitely won't be doing something like that anytime soon I'm afraid.
Its okay man you don't have enough time but if you get some time please look into it...

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Just a couple of questions. Is the blonde Nicole and Pink haired Alexis just some fan art i've seen somehwere or are they in the game? I don't really get the twisted scenes either. For example with the 7pm parents bedroom event after outting nicole as yours. I've been going corruption path for her and everything starts out as corrupted, but then the options turn into love (especially after Alexis intervenes). Are these the twisted scenes? And lastly, where are the shower scenes from the pics in OP? I know is says fan art on them, but the other OP scenes with Cassandra can be seen in-game. I believe i've seen Nicoles shower event for both love and corruption and none of those images appeared

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Is the blonde Nicole and Pink haired Alexis just some fan art i've seen somehwere or are they in the game?
Those are special renders Saddog has done and some fan art, they are not in the game or the mod.
For example with the 7pm parents bedroom event after outting nicole as yours. I've been going corruption path for her and everything starts out as corrupted, but then the options turn into love (especially after Alexis intervenes). Are these the twisted scenes?
Twisted scenes are just rewritten scenes using the Love and Corruption assets. I use Love assets to write Corruption scenes and Corruption assets to write Love scenes. They are the scene choices you'll see with options that are both green and red together in one button usually.

What you are describing here is a bug! So thanks for sharing and I will see if I can recreate it and fix this issue.
And lastly, where are the shower scenes from the pics in OP?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Those are special renders Saddog has done and some fan art, they are not in the game or the mod.

Twisted scenes are just rewritten scenes using the Love and Corruption assets. I use Love assets to write Corruption scenes and Love assets to write Corruption scenes. They are the scene choices you'll see with options that are both green and red together in on button usually.

What you are describing here is a bug! So thanks for sharing and I will see if I can recreate it and fix this issue.

Are you an angel? Thank you very much!

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
----- Hot Fix v03 Release -----
This Hot Fix covers all the issues listed previously since the 0.85 Mod release, including:
  • 7 pm Parent's Room issue after outing Nicole where Alexis interrupts MC and Nicole during the Love to Corruption Twisted scenes and then options would switch over to Love options choices. (o_O Sorry about that everyone!)
OP will be updated as well with the new Hot Fix files.

Jadon Sancho

Jul 16, 2019
So the only other time I saw this error was when someone was playing using a version they ported to android. I haven't seen this version on Windows 8 before. A quick fix is to delete the earlyoptions.rpy from the "SAZMOD\scripts\core" folder. That should fix the issue. The only issue is that then the saves will overwrite any from the original game if you wanted to preserve those, I would recommend backing them up to another location first.
Thank you, it works on Android

Reactions: S A Z

BlackClaws

Aug 29, 2017
Either I forgot or can't seem to be able to:
  1. Share the girls with davide
  2. Get to the 2nd dates (already gangmember, first 2 basement events repeat)
I did cheat so is that interfering with something?

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
the darker path is divided into 4. voyeur : watching from a distant while your girl is being fucked. NTR you watch closely. revenge? does the MC do something to make the woman angry? or some guy you humiliate and do it in front of you. Saddist. cant picture something out. but its kinda like that in this mod right?

acien

Aug 5, 2016
newest hot fix appears to enable the unseen content skipping every time the game is reopened

Edit:nvm it appears to be something on my end a game i never played before also is getting wierd settings everytime i start it

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Knight2416

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
the darker path is divided into 4. voyeur : watching from a distant while your girl is being fucked. NTR you watch closely. revenge? does the MC do something to make the woman angry? or some guy you humiliate and do it in front of you. Saddist. cant picture something out. but its kinda like that in this mod right?
This is explained a few places but I pulled most of this from the OP in the spoiler for the explanation for the Darker Paths, it's a pretty good and quick summary.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes