Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

bishamonite

Nov 10, 2017
A little vague there, you want 1 of the darker paths, Love or Corruption. Default names or do you know how to change them.
Bruce and Davide death or still alive, etc
Darker path love or corruption if you have. Bruce and David dead. Just most up to date save if you have it.

Reactions: S A Z

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Darker path love or corruption if you have. Bruce and David dead. Just most up to date save if you have it.
OK attach my Tester gone mad save where Love and corruption values almost even, so it is easy to switch one to higher than the other. Both Bruce and Davide are gone (Bruce run off version) and darker paths active with incest active. only different name is MC is Knight. save will be last page last save slot.

remember saves go in *drive*\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TheTyrant-SAZMOD and rename file to 9-6-LT1.save (ie remove F95 numbers from start of file name)

bishamonite

Nov 10, 2017
OK attach my Tester gone mad save where Love and corruption values almost even, so it is easy to switch one to higher than the other. Both Bruce and Davide are gone (Bruce run off version) and darker paths active with incest active. only different name is MC is Knight. save will be last page last save slot.

remember saves go in *drive*\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TheTyrant-SAZMOD and rename file to 9-6-LT1.save (ie remove F95 numbers from start of file name)
This was perfect thank you. Went back 30 pages with many asks for saves, but no one posted theirs. Not all heroes wear capes :)

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
This was perfect thank you. Went back 30 pages with many asks for saves, but no one posted theirs. Not all heroes wear capes :)
All Good, I must have missed those other people asking as I usually have tester saves for most requests. if people do want a save they should tag me. I have all save slots filled as I am listed in credits as a tester with only 6 saves for my fun play thur.

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hello everyone!

Sorry it's been a bit since I posted last. Work has been insane again.

Thank you to everyone that has been helping to answer each other's questions! You all are the best.

And thank you for the kind words and for those sharing their input on the mod itself as well! :)

I'm still working on incorporating part 2 of those dialogue updates(spelling and punctuation improvements) I mentioned before that a few dedicated players shared with me. It's just going to still take a while as work has ramped up again.

I hope you all are being as safe as you can be and that you are able to find something fun to enjoy in these crazy times!

locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
Hello everyone!

Sorry it's been a bit since I posted last. Work has been insane again.

Thank you to everyone that has been helping to answer each other's questions! You all are the best.

And thank you for the kind words and for those sharing their input on the mod itself as well! :)

I'm still working on incorporating part 2 of those dialogue updates(spelling and punctuation improvements) I mentioned before that a few dedicated players shared with me. It's just going to still take a while as work has ramped up again.

I hope you all are being as safe as you can be and that you are able to find something fun to enjoy in these crazy times!
You are the best man, also please keep healthy too at your side. Cant wait to see your next update, with love and corruption story update as well :)

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Does the SAZ mod make the NTR content much more tolerable? Honest opinions only please preferably from those like me who don't normally care at all for NTR. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Knight2416

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Does the SAZ mod make the NTR content much more tolerable? Honest opinions only please preferably from those like me who don't normally care at all for NTR. Thanks in advance!
So the mod lets you get more from Love and Corruption path or if you go NTR you can pick from
You and girls hate it
You hate it and girls love it
You love it and girls hate it
You love it and so do the girls
MOD also has improved text and a lot of other bits, but i think that was want you asked.
So if NTR not your thing you can still get a great game skipping NTR

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Does this SAZ mod work on android
S A Z does not know how to code android and the last person to port the mod stopped, so until some offers to port it into Android it is a no

As you are new I answered this instead of telling you to Search the term Android in the thread to get the answer. This questions is asked weekly.

skadoooosh

Sep 7, 2020
How to change back the girls' outfits after giving them a new one? For example, Nicole will wear the robe after MC gave to her. But to change back to her original outfits?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
How to change back the girls' outfits after giving them a new one? For example, Nicole will wear the robe after MC gave to her. But to change back to her original outfits?
Here is a post I made about the clothing menu earlier. You can change the girl's outfits there.

Reactions: Knight2416
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes