Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

vendetta16

Aug 7, 2017
my games doesn't look like you . And i don't have a cheat menu in my phone . And i can't click on the laptop.
I don't think i made a mistake in the installation but maybe?

screenshot0003.png

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
my games doesn't look like you . And i don't have a cheat menu in my phone . And i can't click on the laptop.
I don't think i made a mistake in the installation but maybe?

View attachment 781966
Yes, that just looks like the original game menu icons. So I don't think the mod is installed correctly.

When you install the mod, you don't need to overwrite any files in the original game. You just take the whole 'SAZMOD' folder from the mod download and place it inside the 'game' folder for The Tyrant. It should look like this.
  • The Tyrant
    • game
      • SAZMOD
        • edited
        • music
        • scripts
The mod installation is non-intrusive. You don't need to use unren like you used to. That way if you ever want to uninstall the mod. All you have to do is move the SAZMOD folder out of The Tyrant > game folder completely or just delete it and you're back to the original version of the game. :)

If you did overwrite files earlier, I would recommend starting with a fresh copy of the original game first.

These instructions are also on the OP for this thread and in the mod zip file, just in case.

Hope this helps.

D

Deleted member 1312725

Hi SAZ,

Forgot to mention too - not sure if it's been reported since - if you skip the first outfit and buy and give the second outfit to any of the girls, then you can't give them the first one afterwards. It is relatively straight-forward to edit a save to get around it, but...

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hi SAZ,

Forgot to mention too - not sure if it's been reported since - if you skip the first outfit and buy and give the second outfit to any of the girls, then you can't give them the first one afterwards. It is relatively straight-forward to edit a save to get around it, but...
I've tried to recreate the issue with all the girls, but I can't seem to replicate the same issue that you are describing. Using Cassandra as the example, I can buy the Lingerie first and then give it to her. Then I buy the Heart Dress and give it to her the next day without issues. I can do the same thing with the Pajamas and the Jeans Outfit as well. Is this the sequence of events that is causing issues for you?

One thing that may not be related at all to what you are experiencing, but I've seen players run into before, is if they give multiple outfits to the same girl at the same time. It only gives them one of the outfits for each of the girls at that day's instance of the Noon Living Room event. So people had thought they had lost the outfit.

But all the player needs to do is go to the Noon Living Room event again the next day and play through it and it will recognize that there was a gift given before but the player hasn't seen the reaction scene yet and it will show it this time and then the clothing item with be selectable. Repeat this until all the queued clothing items are given to the girls.

Again, that might not be related to your issue, but I though it might be worth mentioning just in case.

Last edited:

vendetta16

Aug 7, 2017
ok sorry for the spam but i have to say this is the best non japanese hard netorare game i ever played . Thanks so much for this mod. It's exaclty what i needed from this game . I am one of this rare people that love depressing or hard netorare .

Reactions: S A Z

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
ok sorry for the spam but i have to say this is the best non japanese hard netorare game i ever played . Thanks so much for this mod. It's exaclty what i needed from this game . I am one of this rare people that love depressing or hard netorare .
I like the individual scenes of the NTR stuff in this game, especially since SAZ did so much work on it, but the game as a whole is not a very good NTR game. Mainly because it's gameplay and story flow requires you to advance the love or corruption paths to progress in the game. The NTR doesn't have it's own proper path and it definitely suffers for it.

vendetta16

Aug 7, 2017
Then you should also try *The Spellbook* if you haven't already which is also on this website. It has 3 routes, love, sharing (the MC likes his loved ones having sex) and ntr which goes pretty depressing for the mc. The first 3 chapters are a bit meh, the mom character falls to quickly but it gets much better after those 3 chapters with her and other characters. https://f95zone.to/threads/the-spellbook-v0-10-0-0-naughtygames.21682/
Thanks for the recommendation i will definitly try it .

I like the individual scenes of the NTR stuff in this game, especially since SAZ did so much work on it, but the game as a whole is not a very good NTR game. Mainly because it's gameplay and story flow requires you to advance the love or corruption paths to progress in the game. The NTR doesn't have it's own proper path and it definitely suffers for it.
It's just for a western netorare i find the situations and the set up very good. Normally games from the west are quite light hearted while japanese are a bit less shy to propose really dark ntr games. The culture of blackmail and corruption is a bit different i guess.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
It's just for a western netorare i find the situations and the set up very good. Normally games from the west are quite light hearted while japanese are a bit less shy to propose really dark ntr games. The culture of blackmail and corruption is a bit different i guess.
It's also due to patreon rules against rape, jp games don't that many restriction on their content. If people wouldn't have to rely on mastercard/paypal for money, indie dev could explore much darker concepts.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes