Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
----- 0.9.1 Official SAZMod Hot Fix v02 -----
This Hot Fix covers all of the issues listed previously since the 0.9.1 Official mod release, including:
  • Weekend - Alexis City Trip - Fixed issue where the finishing options for the scene (when you decide to give Mia a show) would get stuck after choosing the first option.
  • All previous Hot Fixes in earlier Hot Fix releases.
*Installation instructions in the zip file. OP updated as well.

moowallcow

Jul 16, 2017
So Sadist path is near ntr and the mc rape the girls? or the girl get ntr and mc rescue them and rape them?
From the main post:
  • Voyeur - The MC enjoys the things being done to the girls and frankly so do the girls, they just need to admit it to themselves.
  • NTR - This and the Voyeur path are the closest to the the original story. In this path, the MC hates what is happening around here, despite the girls secretly, or not so secretly, being into it. (Most like the original NTR story by Saddog)
  • Revenge - In this path, the girls do not like what is being done to them. They are doing their best in a shitty situation, but often coming up short. The MC wants to help them but can't yet. But when he can, he's going to help them get back at them. Hard.
  • Sadist - This path, like the Revenge path, follows the girls being forced to do things against their will. But in [this] path the MC is into it and he's willing to [do] the same to the girls if he gets the chance.
* Due to the nature of their stories, both the Revenge and the Sadist paths have aspects of rape/blackmail/threats of violence. I just wanted to give you a heads up just in case.
I've never played the sadist path, but based on that description I assume MC enjoys watching the girls get raped by others and MC does raping of his own.

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight2416

sp99

Aug 7, 2017
From the main post:

I've never played the sadist path, but based on that description I assume MC enjoys watching the girls get raped by others and MC does raping of his own.
As someone who played the sadist path multiple times, the MC enjoys the girls suffering, and also joins in the raping when there is a chance. This it my preferred path over NTR and where the mod adds most value personally.

Playing this mod really helped me fleshing out my kink. I figured out why I never had problem with NTR as a lot of others here do. Whenever I'm watching an NTR scene, I never imagined myself as the husband, but as this third person with the same sadist mindset as SAZ created here. So the sadist path felt so natural to me, and why I treasure this mod above all others.

keo

Jun 6, 2017
been running into an issue when trying to launch , I put the hot fix in and etc. Says that its missing main menu.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
been running into an issue when trying to launch , I put the hot fix in and etc. Says that its missing main menu.png
I've seen a couple things cause this issue before, but usually it's because the 'SAZMOD' folder is in the wrong spot. This may not be the case in this instance, but it's worth checking if you have the folder structure like this:
  • The Tyrant 0.9.1
    • game
      • SAZMOD
        • edited
        • music
        • scripts
It also sometimes happens when people take the 'edited', 'music', and 'scripts' folder out of the 'SAZMOD' folder and place it into the 'game' folder directly. Which is incorrect. If this has happened, I usually recommend starting with a new fresh install of the base game and then you want to move the whole 'SAZMOD' folder into the 'game' folder as shown in the file structure above.

That's where I would start anyway. I hope it helps. :)

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
I am a huge fan of Tyrant but it is the first time I read about this mod.
This thing is amazing!

It brings exactly the kind of dark NTR that I like but is hard to find, thank you!

It is a bit of a shame that the OG Game doesn't have this features. As good as the mod is you still find inconsistencies since the old part does not acknowledge the new content story wise.

But I still enjoy this great work.^^

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hey SAZ how's it going. Got a question for u, many users have come up to you with ideas on how to improve your mod by changing things or adding stuff, are you working on those things right now or are you waiting for Saddog to finish his game before you start working on them?
Um... the best answer I have for that is, it depends. For the suggestions I've decided to incorporate already, some will definitely be much easier to work on once the game is completed and I can focus on making larger changes without the worry of a new update possibly conflicting with all the working I putting into something.

But there are other suggestions and things I can and am working on now, as I have time, to incorporate into the mod. Such as the some cleaned up dialogue and punctuation reviews that were shared with my from a couple of users. I've been reviewing and adding those to the mod and will be releasing that as a patch later on.

I have also scripted additional options for scenes that would change the scene slightly once you've seen it or passed certain point thresholds so it's more reactionary and feel more alive. I have used a few of these already in the mod, but since Saddog has said he's working on the same thing, I wanted to see how he was going to add those to his scenes before I started making large scale changes on my side.

I'm working on rendering some more images with Alexis currently, but I admittedly have a potato of a machine, so it takes me time to get that done. But it's fun too. :D

I'm also looking at possibly options for alternate GUI options and systems for placing them in game. I can go it the easy way with asset replacement, but I'm looking at other options in game as well. But that is a lot of button coding to replace in game! Ouch!

These are just some of the things I'm working on for the mod. I have a rather large list of requested features from users as well as my own ideas that I'm slowly checking off. Sadly not all of them are going to end up in the mod. Some just don't quite fit with what I'm going for with the mod. I've had to scrap quite a few of my own ideas in the process of making this thing. But I'm trying to get to as many of the requests as I can.

Of course, the usual management of expectations should be made. I'm starting to get real busy at work again, as such, time is getting to be hard to come by. So it's not like I'm going to be popping off with large updates for new features all the sudden. (Not like I have been lately anyway, but I just don't want to get hopes up.) That being said, this is how I like to spend my free-time. Working on and improving the mod. So you can at least know that I will be working on this thing whenever I can steal a free moment away from this crazy place we call the real world. :p

I hope the answered your question.

And that you all are staying safe out there!

locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
Um... the best answer I have for that is, it depends. For the suggestions I've decided to incorporate already, some will definitely be much easier to work on once the game is completed and I can focus on making larger changes without the worry of a new update possibly conflicting with all the working I putting into something.

But there are other suggestions and things I can and am working on now, as I have time, to incorporate into the mod. Such as the some cleaned up dialogue and punctuation reviews that were shared with my from a couple of users. I've been reviewing and adding those to the mod and will be releasing that as a patch later on.

I have also scripted additional options for scenes that would change the scene slightly once you've seen it or passed certain point thresholds so it's more reactionary and feel more alive. I have used a few of these already in the mod, but since Saddog has said he's working on the same thing, I wanted to see how he was going to add those to his scenes before I started making large scale changes on my side.

I'm working on rendering some more images with Alexis currently, but I admittedly have a potato of a machine, so it takes me time to get that done. But it's fun too. :D

I'm also looking at possibly options for alternate GUI options and systems for placing them in game. I can go it the easy way with asset replacement, but I'm looking at other options in game as well. But that is a lot of button coding to replace in game! Ouch!

These are just some of the things I'm working on for the mod. I have a rather large list of requested features from users as well as my own ideas that I'm slowly checking off. Sadly not all of them are going to end up in the mod. Some just don't quite fit with what I'm going for with the mod. I've had to scrap quite a few of my own ideas in the process of making this thing. But I'm trying to get to as many of the requests as I can.

Of course, the usual management of expectations should be made. I'm starting to get real busy at work again, as such, time is getting to be hard to come by. So it's not like I'm going to be popping off with large updates for new features all the sudden. (Not like I have been lately anyway, but I just don't want to get hopes up.) That being said, this is how I like to spend my free-time. Working on and improving the mod. So you can at least know that I will be working on this thing whenever I can steal a free moment away from this crazy place we call the real world. :p

Sounds good SAZ...If I can suggest, please not just fill and focus the gap with Dark path and NTR only, but please also fill it love and corruption content. In particular, I love the wedding idea, between Nicole and MC, after he has finished to get the top position at the gang. Also there were some missing actions at the underground room (official version), so I think you and us (fans) can discuss it further :)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Sounds good SAZ...If I can suggest, please not just fill and focus the gap with Dark path and NTR only, but please also fill it love and corruption content. In particular, I love the wedding idea, between Nicole and MC, after he has finished to get the top position at the gang. Also there were some missing actions at the underground room (official version), so I think you and us (fans) can discuss it further :)
You don't need to worry about a lack of Love or Corruption scenes with the content I add. I've said it before in the thread, but those are my preferred paths when I play the game. In fact, I was bulking up the Love path specifically when I first started the mod. :D

But I definitely know people like the Darker Path's content as well, so I try to add something for everyone where I can.

As for the missing orgy content and end game content, I'm still going to wait and see what Saddog releases first. This is hardly the first time he's gone quiet for a period of time after missing a deadline. And it isn't even close to how long he's taken before reaching out again in times like this. So I'm not on the "this game is dead" wagon yet.

gfot

Jun 14, 2019

A while ago you mentioned a possible prequel, explaining how things got to the point they are at the start of the game. I found it an absolutely smashing idea, it fills up the biggest hole in the plot and it would allow players to explore Nicole's corruption by the gang without necessarily going with NTR (most people who play that would have played the Tyrant, so they won't identify with Bruce, and that could be made even more explicit by having the MC be Nicole or even Davide). I think I commented it was a great idea at the time, but never got back to it because I read your posts about being swamped with work. But if you're making future plans as it looks from your post, my vote goes to the prequel.

Reactions: S A Z

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Hey SAZ,

just a quick qestion. Do you have a patreon account to give you a tip for your great work?
Of course I subscribed to saddoggames as thanks for the base game as well.

I hope you will continue this fantastic work!

Any chance that you will make your own game in the future? I know it would be hard work but also awesome if you bring such quality!^^

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Hey SAZ,

just a quick qestion. Do you have a patreon account to give you a tip for your great work?

Any chance that you will make your own game in the future? I know it would be hard work but also awesome if you bring such quality!^^
S A Z doesnt take money(he should though) he just gives us a bit of heaven and if you ever get stuck guess who is here to help you out,i was the first to review this mod and why only 41 reviews is a joke-dont pay him(unless he wants it)GIVE HIM A REVIEW

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hey SAZ,

Thanks for the kind words! I don't have a Patreon account or anything like that. I do this to relax and escape the crazy world we live in. But I appreciate your desire to support my efforts.

I think the best way to do so, for me personally anyway, is to just be patient with me when it comes time for an new update. I know it takes me a while to release them with my time being pretty scarce these days. And it means a lot to me when everyone is so understanding with the time it takes. I really appreciate it! :D Oh, and when everyone helps each other out on the thread! I think that's what makes this thread stand out from many others in my mind. The awesome people on it, so thank you!

In regards to reviews, that is completely up to you. I haven't really asked for them and I don't ever want anyone to feel like they need to leave one if they don't want to. I will say if you decide to leave a review, good or bad, then I thank you for sharing your opinion!

And finally as for making my own game in the future... I am certainly open to the idea. But I have plenty to keep me busy with The Tyrant and the SAZMod for a long time. So I have no immediate plans to start venturing out on my own as of yet. But never say never and all that. :p

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes