Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
mostar65 really has some good ideas but I guess my requests are a bit too much work or not? But thx for the like :)
Seems like guys here like Nicole also the most and I do too. And since it seems the dev abandoned the game (or are there any news?) it’s great creative ppl like here keep this game alive! But I personally als myself if tja possible to als other devs to use Nicole’s model. I simply love her.

keep it up!

Reactions: mostar65

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Wow dude that’s an insane mod! Kudos to you! But could you or someone who read this also make a mod to make the guys older? (Especially the black guy and stepfather) kinda my fetish and I never was a fan of the black guys looks tbh.
Optionally making the older sister with better hair and no nipple piercings and the Little sister more curvy would be nice too but not necessary. Just my 2 cents (don’t like most of the design choices for the men in this good game)
mostar65 really has some good ideas but I guess my requests are a bit too much work or not? But thx for the like :)
Seems like guys here like Nicole also the most and I do too. And since it seems the dev abandoned the game (or are there any news?) it’s great creative ppl like here keep this game alive! But I personally als myself if tja possible to als other devs to use Nicole’s model. I simply love her.

keep it up!
So sorry!

I meant to reply to your request as well. Thank you for your kind words and for your suggestion.

In regards to changing the already in-game assets, you are correct, it would take an enormous amount of work to render all of those scenes again with new character models (some of the assets I don't even have access to yet).

But doing something like adding new scenes at some point with someone like Peter, the older gang leader or something like that is much more possible (at least for me with the assets I currently have available). I have already added your request to the list of requested scenes I have been compiling. :)

So hopefully I'll be able to add something in the future that fits the Older/Younger niche you're looking for.

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
So sorry!

I meant to reply to your request as well. Thank you for your kind words and for your suggestion.

In regards to changing the already in-game assets, you are correct, it would take an enormous amount of work to render all of those scenes again with new character models (some of the assets I don't even have access to yet).

But doing something like adding new scenes at some point with someone like Peter, the older gang leader or something like that is much more possible (at least for me with the assets I currently have available). I have already added your request to the list of requested scenes I have been compiling. :)

So hopefully I'll be able to add something in the future that fits the Older/Younger niche you're looking for.
wow don’t feel sorry! Didn’t expected such a kind and detailed response! Thank you so much bro! You seem to be a cool guy keep it up! And thx again for taking requests so welcoming! :giggle: Damn now I imagine scenes with Nicole and some elderly guy. a bit hyped now not gonna lie. :love:

Reactions: Okabe19

mostar65

Aug 18, 2018
wow don’t feel sorry! Didn’t expected such a kind and detailed response! Thank you so much bro! You seem to be a cool guy keep it up! And thx again for taking requests so welcoming! :giggle: Damn now I imagine scenes with Nicole and some elderly guy. a bit hyped now not gonna lie. :love:
This is one of the reasons why SAZ has so many supporters! He always answers to your questions and he is very friendly and he does a hell of a good job for this game

Last edited:

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
This post also has some additional thoughts I have on the situation with Saddog and the future plans for the mod. :D
we all hope saddog would come back,i made every effort in the past but the fact he logs in here and still has patrons paying him is beyond redemption-a word,a sentence would be all it took.no more excuses . i only add what as been declined by you in the past,add patreon,subscibestar or buy me a coffee to your account so we can help you with the technical side ie get better hardware to enable you to complete what your current goal is .who knows what comes later;):):love:(y)
but with you and lady aspen on board it would be perfection:love:

Last edited:

danilo

Apr 26, 2017
Nicole: I'm just so proud of you for playing the Tyrant again and chosing the Love route for me and the girls again!
MC: Yes, thanks to SAZ! His hotfixes and updates are just amazing! He is doing great with the corruption route as well!
Nicole: Hmm... You mean you will play the corruption route as well?
MC: Yes
Nicole: You will make us into your sluts again?
MC: Yes, your ass will be slapped again! And I will make you into my good girl again
Nicole: Hnnn... Yes master
MC: Good girl
Davide: Nooooo.....Those damn console commands and NTR off
MC: Hahaha Davide. This is your curse for being the antagonist

hahahaha sorry guys. But i couldn't help myself. I had to write something like this again

Let's let Davide win a little.
I felt pity for him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: mostar65 and Ginji

mostar65

Aug 18, 2018
Let's let Davide win a little.
I felt pity for him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hahahaha I could tell a lot more stories like that but i don't want to spam here or annoy people! But honestly, it was so funny to tell those "little stories".

Anyway, i haven't expected so many likes for my posts
Thank you for all your reactions and likes. i appreciate that a lot

nero domitius

Jul 17, 2020
Hey, the game won't start because something is defined twice? I looked through some pages here and wasn't seeing anyone having similar troubles, so I'll put my traceback here in a spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I appreciate any help you can give!

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
I think that's caused by using unren. Most games that get their folders extracted and then decrypted by starting the game once, will cause the files to be duplicated (the original files + decrypted files) and cause that error.

I guess it could be with other reasons as well, but I'm pretty sure that's what's going on here.

Reactions: S A Z

nero domitius

Jul 17, 2020
I think that's caused by using unren. Most games that get their folders extracted and then decrypted by starting the game once, will cause the files to be duplicated (the original files + decrypted files) and cause that error.

I guess it could be with other reasons as well, but I'm pretty sure that's what's going on here.
Unren? What do you mean by that? And how would one solve such a duplication issue?

Feb 28, 2018
Hey, the game won't start because something is defined twice? I looked through some pages here and wasn't seeing anyone having similar troubles, so I'll put my traceback here in a spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You need to copy the SAZMOD folder itself into the game folder, not the content.

Correct:
Code:
game/SAZMOD/edited/...
game/SAZMOD/music/...
game/SAZMOD/scripts/...
Wrong:
Code:
game/edited/...
game/music/...
game/scripts/...

Last edited:

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
lazycodemonkey is right on the money. :)

This issue is usually because the folder structure is incorrect regarding the mod files nero domitius.

If you're having issues removing the misplaced mod files from the game folder, I usually recommend starting with a fresh install of the original game, then copying over the entire SAZMOD folder into the game folder again.

In regards to UnRen, I've altered my mod's structure so it no longer requires UnRen to install. It's installation is non-intrusive, meaning you shouldn't have to overwrite any files when installing it. And uninstalling it is as easy as removing or deleting the SAZMOD folder from the game folder whenever you wish.

I hope this helps and thank you to everyone helping eachother out with issues like this. You all are awesome!

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
First time player. Want to know if this mod is recommended for download prior to my first experience. In other words, does it conflict at all with the original content?

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
It is one of the best Mods available anywhere for a game on this site. Made with real care and attention.

Whether you like the original game is entirely up to you but SAZ has been superb with developing and maintaining this Mod. Check all the ratings and responses for yourself. :coffee:

Reactions: ekpptnet and S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
First time player. Want to know if this mod is recommended for download prior to my first experience. In other words, does it conflict at all with the original content?
Personally, I'd recommend playing the game through in it's original form at least once. It's a great game and I think it's worth trying out as the developer originally intended it to be first.

That being said, I enjoyed it so much, I wanted more. Which is essentially the whole goal for the mod. I didn't want to take anything away from it, but just add more options to it. So I added variations to the Love/Corruption scenes as well as path variations for the NTR scenes. I added new scenes with fan art and some of my own renders. I also updated the cheat menu and added more in game options you can find in the change logs. So I hope you can find something new and exciting in the mod if you enjoy the original game's playthrough. :)

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Personally, I'd recommend playing the game through in it's original form at least once. It's a great game and I think it's worth trying out as the developer originally intended it to be first.

That being said, I enjoyed it so much, I wanted more. Which is essentially the whole goal for the mod. I didn't want to take anything away from it, but just add more options to it. So I added variations to the Love/Corruption scenes as well as path variations for the NTR scenes. I added new scenes with fan art and some of my own renders. I also updated the cheat menu and added more in game options you can find in the change logs. So I hope you can find something new and exciting in the mod if you enjoy the original game's playthrough. :)
Thank you for the reply. I opened it up and started checking it out, looks like i'm going to enjoy the hell out of this. My only concern is that the original game page mentioned that I could hard force NTR as an option; with the mod I see that I am able to enable NTR but I'm not sure if it's "Forced" (I want forced). Is it possible to get a little clarification? :LOL:

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Thank you for the reply. I opened it up and started checking it out, looks like i'm going to enjoy the hell out of this. My only concern is that the original game page mentioned that I could hard force NTR as an option; with the mod I see that I am able to enable NTR but I'm not sure if it's "Forced" (I want forced). Is it possible to get a little clarification? :LOL:
Yes, that is an option with the mod as well. :D In the mod the NTR paths are called "Darker Paths" and you can choose to force them for each of the girls, so you can pick and choose for each of them. There are also 4 flavors of the dialogue for the "Darker Paths".
  • Voyeur
  • NTR - most like the original game dialogue
  • Revenge
  • Sadist
These can also be set for each girl to be chosen automatically or you can choose the variation at each scene if you want to switch things up as you play. These settings can by found in the phone's cheat menu (there is a button to access the Darker Paths options there).

The NTR scenes also automatically trigger if your relationship points are 5 or less with the girl(s) involved in those scenes. This is like the settings in the original game.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Yes, that is an option with the mod as well. :D In the mod the NTR paths are called "Darker Paths" and you can choose to force them for each of the girls, so you can pick and choose for each of them. There are also 4 flavors of the dialogue for the "Darker Paths".
Thanks again! I was avoiding the cheat menu cause... you know. I forced darker paths and turned on NTR, hopefully that'll make the game flow right no matter how nice I am to my lovelies. ;)

Thank you for your mod and the replies, happy holidays!

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes