Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
bro there is no spy camera in versin 0.9.1 how to get the spy camera in my phone shop
I just double checked the latest version of the mod, the Spy Camera is definitely still there. It's the last item in the shop.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm also including the instructions on how to use the Spy Camera in spoiler down below. I hope it helps. :)

Last edited:

vidyasagar

Dec 2, 2020
I just double checked the latest version of the mod, the Spy Camera is definitely still there. It's the last item in the shop.
I'm also including the instructions on how to use the Spy Camera in spoiler down below. I hope it helps. :)
any save file please send me when the purchase of spy camera

Reactions: ekpptnet

MasterzHunter

Oct 1, 2018
Please help me when I try to save game I can't ..it said like this

While running game code:

File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>

File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__

Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:

File "00gamemenu.rpyc", line 173, in script

File "renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute

File "renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode

File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact

File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact

File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3518, in interact_core

File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 998, in event

File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 47, in event

File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 714, in event

File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 244, in event

File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 962, in event

File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click

File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 313, in run

File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 320, in run

File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 437, in save

File "renpy/savelocation.py", line 429, in save

[/code]

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Please help me when I try to save game I can't ..it said like this

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:

File "00gamemenu.rpyc", line 173, in script

File "renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute

File "renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode

File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact

File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact

File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3518, in interact_core

File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 47, in event

File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 714, in event

File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 244, in event

File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 962, in event

File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click

File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 313, in run

File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 320, in run

File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 437, in save

File "renpy/savelocation.py", line 429, in save

[/code]
What OS or system are you trying to use the mod on?

The last time I saw this error it was on a mobile device (android phone) and sadly the mod is not compatible with mobile devices without further modifications. :(

If it's not on a mobile device, then I would recommend trying a fresh install of both the base game and then the mod in a fresh location to see if that works. It has often fixed issues similar to this in the past.

I hope that helps. :)

testisi

Jan 7, 2019
Personally, I'd recommend playing the game through in it's original form at least once. It's a great game and I think it's worth trying out as the developer originally intended it to be first.

That being said, I enjoyed it so much, I wanted more. Which is essentially the whole goal for the mod. I didn't want to take anything away from it, but just add more options to it. So I added variations to the Love/Corruption scenes as well as path variations for the NTR scenes. I added new scenes with fan art and some of my own renders. I also updated the cheat menu and added more in game options you can find in the change logs. So I hope you can find something new and exciting in the mod if you enjoy the original game's playthrough. :)
Great job with too. I am really saddened by the fact this game was abandonded.

P.S: Let me know if you consider wokring on this game further, I can offer programming help.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Great job with too. I am really saddened by the fact this game was abandonded.

P.S: Let me know if you consider wokring on this game further, I can offer programming help.
Thank you. I am still continuing work on the mod. :) Adding more content from a list of possible additions I've built over time.

I've gone over this before in the thread, so I'll just summarize so I don't keep boring people, but I enjoy the whole process creating the mod. From the coding and writing to the asset creation in Daz3D. I do it as a way to escape the stress of everyday life and let out some creative steam. That's also part of the reason I refuse to take money for making it. It would add a layer of stress to the exercise that I just don't want. But that's also why I prefer to do the work myself. I taught myself to use RenPy and Daz3D studio just to make this mod, so to pass it off to someone else just takes away the fun of it, which would take away my motivation for doing it. So while I very much appreciate the offer for help with the programming, I need to politely decline for now.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
2 questions rolled into 1
Since the game is abandoned will there be some kind of All In One download, it seems alot to download seperately the base, animations, and the mod unless one isnt needed?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Thank you. I am still continuing work on the mod. :) Adding more content from a list of possible additions I've built over time.

I've gone over this before in the thread, so I'll just summarize so I don't keep boring people, but I enjoy the whole process creating the mod. From the coding and writing to the asset creation in Daz3D. I do it as a way to escape the stress of everyday life and let out some creative steam. That's also part of the reason I refuse to take money for making it. It would add a layer of stress to the exercise that I just don't want. But that's also why I prefer to do the work myself. I taught myself to use RenPy and Daz3D studio just to make this mod, so to pass it off to someone else just takes away the fun of it, which would take away my motivation for doing it. So while I very much appreciate the offer for help with the programming, I need to politely decline for now.
Maybe you can use pictures that developer post i=on his patreon long ago that alraeady have pcitures for endings and just put it in game so you can finish this game if developer abonded his game?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
2 questions rolled into 1
Since the game is abandoned will there be some kind of All In One download, it seems alot to download seperately the base, animations, and the mod unless one isnt needed?
I don't have any intentions of creating a single download that includes the base game. That's not my creation and I don't feel comfortable distributing the base game along with my own work like that.

But in regards to the animations pack, that is optional. The reason being is because the animation style is unique. spot1000 took the base images and animated them using photo manipulation techniques. I think they are great, but some people don't dig that style of animation compared to a more traditional style (which can't really be done after the fact, unlike the ones spot1000 made).

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Maybe you can use pictures that developer post i=on his patreon long ago that alraeady have pcitures for endings and just put it in game so you can finish this game if developer abonded his game?
I am planning on adding the Patreon Reward Images in some form, however they are in small 1 or 2 image runs per set. So there is not enough to make large cohesive scenes or endings from those. But adding the Patreon Reward Images to the game in some form, is on the list of things to do. Thank you for the suggestion. :)

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Hi! I played a few hours of this game (the original), and for some reason got really drawn into it. Something just made it stand out. So after some research I discovered this mod, and decided to just start a new game using it. I'd love to see this tragically abandoned game get finished in at least some capacity, and this mod seems like the best hope for that =)

Anyway, aside from voiced my gratitude, I had a question. Right now I'm doing my first full playthrough, which is an NTR turned off one. But for my next one I'm interested in trying the Voyeur Path. Since Voyeur says that both the MC and the chicks are into it, does that still mean that their relationship stat needs to be 5 or lower?

Reactions: Salomon108

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Hi! I played a few hours of this game (the original), and for some reason got really drawn into it. Something just made it stand out. So after some research I discovered this mod, and decided to just start a new game using it. I'd love to see this tragically abandoned game get finished in at least some capacity, and this mod seems like the best hope for that =)

Anyway, aside from voiced my gratitude, I had a question. Right now I'm doing my first full playthrough, which is an NTR turned off one. But for my next one I'm interested in trying the Voyeur Path. Since Voyeur says that both the MC and the chicks are into it, does that still mean that their relationship stat needs to be 5 or lower?
I think for the NTR to happen, regardless of what typ, you need low relationship. I played the sadist path and nothing happened until I cheated the relationship down.

This is something where I hope it will change in the future. I can see that it is difficult to implement but the relationship system from the base game doesn't work too well with the idea of the mod. The sadist path for example should allow you to still have action with the girls but it seems right now you will only have NTR.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I think for the NTR to happen, regardless of what typ, you need low relationship. I played the sadist path and nothing happened until I cheated the relationship down.

This is something where I hope it will change in the future. I can see that it is difficult to implement but the relationship system from the base game doesn't work too well with the idea of the mod. The sadist path for example should allow you to still have action with the girls but it seems right now you will only have NTR.
Oh, wait. Does the Relationship stat being low not only trigger NTR (if turned on) but also prevent the MC from having sex interactions with them as well? Is it one or the other? "Me, or them" or am I misunderstanding?

And yeah the relationship system seems a bit odd. Like in order to maintain a good relationship you have to constantly spam them with chocolates XD

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Oh, wait. Does the Relationship stat being low not only trigger NTR (if turned on) but also prevent the MC from having sex interactions with them as well? Is it one or the other? "Me, or them" or am I misunderstanding?

And yeah the relationship system seems a bit odd. Like in order to maintain a good relationship you have to constantly spam them with chocolates XD
Maybe it is different for the other paths but once the relationship was low all sex scences became the NTR versions for me.
For example, normally you can find the mother in the shower and interact with her. With low stats she will allways be fucked by the black guy.

IIRC SAZ stated in the past that he wanted to change this in the future.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Maybe it is different for the other paths but once the relationship was low all sex scences became the NTR versions for me.
For example, normally you can find the mother in the shower and interact with her. With low stats she will allways be fucked by the black guy.

Oh okay. I guess I'll see when I try it out. I wanted to go for a "Yeah, they're my bitches, but I'll pimp them out." kind of scenario. Which seems to be in the game (optionally) to an extent even in the non-NTR path. But I thought it might be more in-depth or have more scenes in one of the Darker Paths. It would be cool to have the option to see them with others (under varying circumstances) but still be able to have your fun with them as well.

Reactions: Tumai

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017

So the Darker Paths are all just variations on the NTR sequences. As such they follow the same rules as the original game's NTR scenes in that they require 5 or lower relationship with the girls involved in scenes.

The different Darker Paths are dialogue changes for the girls and the MC to give the scenes different flavors. It uses the same available NTR assets(scene images) that were in the original game.

Having a low relationship doesn't prevent all sexual interactions with that girl, but where there are scenes where there is either a Love/Corruption version and also an NTR version, the lower relationship points will initialize the NTR version of the scene. So in those cases you won't see the Love/Corruption versions with lower relationship points. This is fundamental to how the system works and I don't plan on changing that aspect of it.

What you can't do right now is complete the game with a full NTR only playthrough. There are some scenes that don't have those options and you have to at least temporarily have your relationship points high enough to see those Love/Corruption scenes to continue. I have talked about the possibility of changing that in the future somehow for those that want a full NTR playthrough.

Last edited:

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
SAZ
Hey, thanks for the answer!
I would really like to see in the future that you can have NTR/sharing with good relationship. For me it is a bit of a shame that you can only go full NTR or full harem but nothing in between. :)

Just to clarify, I am a huge fan of this fantastic mod and hope you will update it for a long time!(y)

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
S A Z I have an idea about the Patreon images that shouldn't break or conflict with anything. It could be unlocked by finding a digital camera some gang member had forgotten to take home with him/her so the player checks out the images on it by putting the SD card into his phone and that way, you can use the phone or cheat menu to view them. You could even keep them split into NTR and non-ntr groups then gate those groups depending on the player's route so if they are not doing NTR, they won't see the NTR images on the camera. I think it'll be better for the immersion value if it's gated based on the route.

Reactions: S A Z
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes