Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
Regarding a sharing route - There are a couple of weekend dates where you can whore them out (one for each woman), however AFAIK only the MILFs is repeatable (Subway scene) would it be possible to make those weekend scenes repeatable?

Reactions: ekpptnet

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Regarding a sharing route - There are a couple of weekend dates where you can whore them out (one for each woman), however AFAIK only the MILFs is repeatable (Subway scene) would it be possible to make those weekend scenes repeatable?
Absolutely! :D They are actually already repeatable in the mod. As you unlock them they become selectable in the weekend selection screen in the bottom left hand side.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Pmktrn17

angella

Jan 29, 2018
i am unable to run the previous save anymore...can anyone give me a save that is compitable with the current game??#TIA

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
i am unable to run the previous save anymore...can anyone give me a save that is compatible with the current game??#TIA
I'm sorry to hear that. :( Previous SAZMOD saves should be compatible (from the 0.8.2 version and on). Saves from the original game are not compatible I'm afraid. But here is a save that was recently shared that should work. Let us know if it doesn't work for you and I can get you a Love path save I have if needed. :D

Reactions: angella

angella

Jan 29, 2018
I'm sorry to hear that. :( Previous SAZMOD saves should be compatible (from the 0.8.2 version and on). Saves from the original game are not compatible I'm afraid. But here is a save that was recently shared that should work. Let us know if it doesn't work for you and I can get you a Love path save I have if needed. :D
Many Thanks , That helps a lot.. :)

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I'm starting a brand new game with SAZ mod, so I don't really know if this is already implemented or not but, just in case, and judging from the screen shots, would it be possible to have an option to add some bush to those lovely pussys?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I'm starting a brand new game with SAZ mod, so I don't really know if this is already implemented or not but, just in case, and judging from the screen shots, would it be possible to have an option to add some bush to those lovely pussys?
So I'm afraid there isn't an option like that implemented in the mod. As the mod itself uses mostly the original assets and some fan-art, some created myself and others from the fan-art thread, it's limited to what others have produced. And creating shot for shot remakes of all of those scenes with the addition of bush would be a tremendous effort, even if it was just photo editing to add the effect in. But I'll add it to the list of possible additions. I never know what becomes possible in the future and I always appreciate the great ideas you all share! :D

NaughtyScales

Dec 28, 2017
Well at this point just make own project, how creator of "Cultural Shock" did, he made mod for Tyrant too, but jumped from ship before it's started sunk badly.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
So I'm afraid there isn't an option like that implemented in the mod. As the mod itself uses mostly the original assets and some fan-art, some created myself and others from the fan-art thread, it's limited to what others have produced. And creating shot for shot remakes of all of those scenes with the addition of bush would be a tremendous effort, even if it was just photo editing to add the effect in. But I'll add it to the list of possible additions. I never know what becomes possible in the future and I always appreciate the great ideas you all share! :D
IF this ends up being possible and done, PLEASE make it optional. I can’t fucking stand bush

Not kink-shaming. Just personal preferences. To each their own and all that

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
IF this ends up being possible and done, PLEASE make it optional. I can’t fucking stand bush

Not kink-shaming. Just personal preferences. To each their own and all that
Of course! I'm all about adding more options. If it were to happen, there would definitely be a choice to have original shaven assets vs the modified ones. Again, that's if it were to happen. It would still be a huge undertaking to make that kind of change to all of the relevant scenes. But I like to keep a list of user's suggestions regardless. :)

Reactions: RabidSloth

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks for your answer; given my absolutely zero knowledge about modding, renpy, etc, I didn't really know how hard or time-requiring it would be. But it's nice you add this to the "possible" things to do.

Reactions: S A Z and Houtsu

yokedici

Sep 23, 2020
i have a gallery mod but unfortunately i couldn't find the scene that nicole is giving titfuck.I tried every scene but none of them. Do you know how can i watch it again?

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
i have a gallery mod but unfortunately i couldn't find the scene that nicole is giving titfuck.I tried every scene but none of them. Do you know how can i watch it again?
If you're using JD's gallery mod, it will only include the scenes from the original game. None of SAZ's scenes will appear because they are separate entities within the game.

NUDEReady

Mar 6, 2019
Is there any way I can help? I am translating games. I know python well and can render your scenes for you (I have an RTX 2080)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Is there any way I can help? I am translating games. I know python well and can render your scenes for you (I have an RTX 2080)
Thank you for your kind offer. I've gone over this before in the thread, but I enjoy the whole process of creating this mod. From the coding and writing to the limited work with Daz3D I've been able to do as well. I do it as a way to relieve stress and express creativity. That's part of the reason I don't take money for this. It's my hobby. As such, it's the process of making it I enjoy. I prefer to do as much of the work myself as I can. Otherwise I just wouldn't be interested in doing it. I realize that leaves certain limitations to how much I can produce, given my available time and currently available hardware. But I hope that helps you understand where I'm coming from on my end of things. I want thank you again for your offer though and I hope you're doing well in these crazy times. :)

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
the developer "BackHole" (he called himself that:LOL:), releases the game "Denos City", the game is very good, by itself. But that's not what I'm writing about. And about that IN her you can meet, Beloved by all of us NICOLE, with our adored "The Tyrant", you can meet her at the Supermarket, between the shelves, INTO on the left, at lunch time.
https://f95zone.to/threads/denos-city-ch-2-4-backhole.36499/

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes