Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
the developer "BackHole" (he called himself that:LOL:), releases the game "Denos City", the game is very good, by itself. But that's not what I'm writing about. And about that IN her you can meet, Beloved by all of us NICOLE, with our adored "The Tyrant", you can meet her at the Supermarket, between the shelves, INTO on the left, at lunch time.
https://f95zone.to/threads/denos-city-ch-2-4-backhole.36499/
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
The mod sounds great.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's no problem, I keep the permanent links on one site because it's easy to manage, but I'm always happy to add a temporary link using a different upload site when requested.

Here is the link:

- The Tyrant 0.9.1 SazMod Official + HF5.zip (287.04 MB)

I've already patched this version with Hot Fix v5 so you won't need to download anything additional unless you want to get the animations pack. I've included an alternate link for that as well.

- Saz_Mod_Animation_Pack_Spot1000.zip (33.46 MB)

I hope these help! And thanks for checking out the mod. :D

*These links will be active for 30 days

indee

Jan 24, 2021
sorry guys, I am not following this thread. Is there any chance that SAZ Mode on android? thank you

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I had a thought. Is this mod done being updated because of the game being abandoned? Or is there plans for possibly more mod content?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I had a thought. Is this mod done being updated because of the game being abandoned? Or is there plans for possibly more mod content?
I've discussed this earlier in the thread of course, but the short answer is I'm still adding things to the mod as I get time as Hot Fixes. The last one to come out was just earlier this month. The linked post covers my intention for the mod best still in more detail.

Reactions: Zabutnik

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
sorry guys, I am not following this thread. Is there any chance that SAZ Mode on android? thank you
I'm afraid I don't release a mobile version as it needs to be ported over for that and I don't know how to do that properly.

• Sad
Reactions: ekpptnet

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Just a quick question : is there any lesbian NTR in this mod ? I couldn't manage to find out.

Lobo420

Jun 28, 2020
Just a quick question : is there any lesbian NTR in this mod ? I couldn't manage to find out.
well there is a scene where Miranda the hoe Davide sleeps with can dominate the mother in the basement during one of the parties i am pretty sure you need both Cassandra and the mother as your gang sluts

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I've discussed this earlier in the thread of course, but the short answer is I'm still adding things to the mod as I get time as Hot Fixes. The last one to come out was just earlier this month. The linked post covers my intention for the mod best still in more detail.
I just read it. Thanks for that. Best of luck in that regard. I look forward to seeing what you come up with. I'll be rooting for you.

Reactions: S A Z and ekpptnet

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Do you recommend using this mod before you first played the original?
Personally, I think it's worth playing through the original game at least once to experience it as Saddog originally intended it.

Now of course I may be a bit biased, for obvious reasons, but I think the mod has enough to it to warrant multiple play throughs after you've tried out the original game. :D But there is definitely something to the original experience that drew me to it and inspired me to learn how to mod it in the first place.

Anyway, if you do give the mod a try, I hope you enjoy it. :)

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes