Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Villageman

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
Hey SAZ, first of all I want to thank you for your work here of course. It's always amazing when I play the vanilla version and see how big the differences are to the mod.

I have a question. Do you still plan, if time and motivation allow it, to add the cameras for the various NTR scenes at some point. I think you talked about such a feature once. As an NTR fan, I'm particularly looking forward to this feature when it hopefully arrives at some point. Because with it, all the extra scenes that Saddog has created could be integrated well into the game. And many of them already look very good.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
I know this is an annoying question. But will the mod be done soon. Forgot how ass the original storyline was

Verbosed

Nov 15, 2017
Now that the main game thread has been updated to 9.4, does anyone have a link to the version that works with this mod (e.g. 9.1)?
I would like this as well.
Is the mod completely incompatible with higher versions of the game, or is it just whatever new content doesn't work properly?

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
So is your mod the closest thing we will get to a patch for the game? Looks like the creator has gone into another year long hibernation

Reactions: Aioria619

theCircle57

Dec 8, 2017
So is your mod the closest thing we will get to a patch for the game? Looks like the creator has gone into another year long hibernation
Unless I missed something, there was an update just a few days ago so it might be a bit early to say that there's going to be another hiatus.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
0.9.4 Mod Update - Development Progress Report:
  • Play through new content - Completed
  • Go through new code and assets - In Progress
  • Convert new code to mod format - Not Started
  • Convert new scenes to mod versions - Not Started
  • Create Twisted versions for Love/Corruption scenes - Not Started
  • Convert NTR scenes to full Darker Path versions - Not Started
  • Add in any new personally created or Fan-Art content - Not Started
  • Playtest Mod - Not Started
So I've had a bit more time to play through the different paths and try to find the errors the people have been describing on the main thread as well in the code. I'm pretty sure I have a good idea on what is causing them. So I should be able to fix those for the mod update. The missing Cassandra love training events error and the triple "r" in the 'citytripcassandracorrruption' variable call error.

In regards to gameplay, Saddog has reassigned a few older events, such as Cassandra's basement corruption events and made them her training and advanced training events. So I'll be adapting my scenes accordingly to fit the new game format. He's also changed it a bit so that it cuts off access to certain scenes sooner than it used to, such as the basement scenes with Nicole after a certain point. Which does make sense to the story to a degree, but it can cut you off if you happen to forget to unlock either the Love or Corruption side of things and are trying to unlock those scenes later after doing your run. If you've already outed her to the gang and confronted Bruce in their bedroom, then the main game cuts off access to those scenes. So I could leave it how I have it in the mod where those scenes are still accessible, or maybe add another variation to the dialogue for those scenes that account for the progress in the game to have them fit in more. I mean the end goal is to fit in more of that anyway, but it will delay the release a bit more as well. So I'm still mulling it over. As that could be added later. I'll let you know what I decide.

Then of course there is the new content. The City Trip additions, The Love variations for Nicole and Alexis. I don't know if Saddog is sort of counting Cassandra's second weekend event as her City Trip Love event or not. We'll have to see. With that everyone has City Trip NTR events as well. Then there is the new scene with Cassandra in her bedroom. There is also a new little intro to fun times with Nicole in her bedroom at 7pm that reuses the Love and Corruption sex events from before with her. And removing access to meeting with Martin again at 2pm at the front door. I'll be looking at adjusting that scene as well.

Anyway, I think I'm familiar enough now with the current update's gameplay and most of the code, so I'll be starting to covert the new code changes over to the mod format soon. I'll give you guys another update when I've started that process. I've just got another run through the code to go through to make sure I haven't missed anything big for now to do. I hope you're all doing well and I'll bug you again soon. :D

redmode

Mar 18, 2019
Thank you for your hard work Saz. Will not play the new version until your mod for it is completed. Quick question now that the game is being work on again do you know if Lady Aspen will be ading more animations to it as well?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hey SAZ, first of all I want to thank you for your work here of course. It's always amazing when I play the vanilla version and see how big the differences are to the mod.

I have a question. Do you still plan, if time and motivation allow it, to add the cameras for the various NTR scenes at some point. I think you talked about such a feature once. As an NTR fan, I'm particularly looking forward to this feature when it hopefully arrives at some point. Because with it, all the extra scenes that Saddog has created could be integrated well into the game. And many of them already look very good.
Thank you! :D

I do have some plans to expand the camera options, but I haven't decided for sure what exactly I'll be adding for them yet. I already have a few new Alexis renders completed for them. But I'm still deciding on the rest. I have been keeping a list of the user suggestions too. So we'll have to see what I settle on later still.

I still planning on integrating the Patreon Special renders as well. I have a few ideas on how to do that already, but I always appreciate suggestions! :) I want to remove the watermark from them either by cropping the image down or by editing them out. I'm still working that out as well. We had the idea about using the cameras before, or possibly finding the girls phones and some of the images are on them, and some other ideas like that. So I might end up using a combination of those. But its something I plan on doing a bit further down the road still.

visu

Nov 24, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "_layout/screen_load_save.rpymc", line 35, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 998, in event
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 47, in event
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 714, in event
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 244, in event
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 962, in event
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 313, in run
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 320, in run
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 437, in save
File "renpy/savelocation.py", line 429, in save

```
Please someone help me in these??

visu

Nov 24, 2017
```

While running game code:

Full traceback:

```
I gotta error when I tried to save.I am using v.9.1 mod in v.9.1.

Last edited:

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
```

While running game code:

Full traceback:

```
I gotta error when I tried to save.I am using v.9.1 mod in v.9.1.
What OS or system are you to play the game and mod on?

The last time I saw this error was on a mobile device (android phone) and sadly the mod is not compatible with mobile devices without further modifications. :(

If it's not on a mobile device, then I would recommend trying a fresh install of both the base game and then the mod in a fresh location to see if that works. It has often fixed issues similar to this in the past. I would recommend a location close to the root of the drive. The other time I saw this issue was because the file path was too long and it was causing issues.

It's possible something else is causing the issue, but this is a good place to start. :)

visu

Nov 24, 2017
What OS or system are you to play the game and mod on?

The last time I saw this error was on a mobile device (android phone) and sadly the mod is not compatible with mobile devices without further modifications. :(

If it's not on a mobile device, then I would recommend trying a fresh install of both the base game and then the mod in a fresh location to see if that works. It has often fixed issues similar to this in the past. I would recommend a location close to the root of the drive. The other time I saw this issue was because the file path was too long and it was causing issues.

It's possible something else is causing the issue, but this is a good place to start. :)
Yeah, you are right ,I am using it on Android because your mod have incest patch in it and its working perfectly meanwhile the incest patch they have on these website its not working.
Can you please send me mod which have only incest patch in it or just incest patch?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Yeah, you are right ,I am using it on Android because your mod have incest patch in it and its working perfectly meanwhile the incest patch they have on these website its not working.
Can you please send me mod which have only incest patch in it or just incest patch?
The problem is that generally, mobile apks need to be assembled to accept mods, which is likely the case with this one given how it errors out when you try to apply one. And I'm not practiced at modding for mobile. I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to help you with this. :(

Reactions: Knight2416

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I want to start playing this game, but I want to wait while this mod is updated. Because the gameplay is probably much better with this mod. :D

Now just get patient, haha.

Reactions: Knight2416

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
So ever since I started playing this game. I just wanted to plow the sister during Yoga while not pregnant.

Is there a Saza Claus?

Fenix02

Oct 20, 2020
To solve android save problem try this: go to SAZ mod folder, then Scripts folder and finaly Core folder, there find earlyoptions rpy and delete it.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes