Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
So while the mod is techincially compatible with 0.9.4 update, you won't be able to access any of the new content yet with the mod.

I've added a progress report on my update for the mod in-line on the thread and to the OP for the thread as well. My time for development is still limited so it may take a while, but I will keep updating the thread with my progress. :)
Great, can't wait to play the new content with your mod, i honestly thought that the game has been permanently abandoned, the new update struck me like lightning.

D

Deleted member 758270

I get pulled away to work for 2 months, lamenting the thought that The Tyrant was abandoned and that The Great S A Z Mod would never be completed. Then when I have a small break to check up on the site getting the The Headmaster and other games, I see it.....an update.... Thank the BDSM dungeons thank the Mistresses and Masters. THERE IS AN UPDATE. Now I must just re-reign in my happiness and wait for S A Z to update his mod and then the world will be right again......
:):love:

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
So I can only speak for myself, but I am indeed a native English speaker. :)

But when I first started, I wanted the changes made to the dialogue to be minimal as I didn't want to change the feel of the game too much. So I was very cautious at first. This was my first mod. I've done others since then, but I haven't shared them like this one. Those others have just been personal projects where I've made specific changes to fit my personal preferences.

Anyway, as I progressed, I started making more drastic changes as I was adding more paths and my own content with my renders and fan-art. I also got a boost from some kind users that submitted punctuation and spelling corrections that I had missed. I had done most of the work in my coding software, and I'm a bit embarrassed to say I hadn't even installed a proper spell check add-on. But with my larger script rewrites I had planned. I was doing so in my word processing software, which was much more processed, organized and clean. So I wasn't as worried about it as I maybe should have been. But I changed that a few updates ago and started cleaning up the dialogue a lot earlier, especially with Saddog leaving us for longer periods of time and my time for the big overhaul being reduced. I decided I could at least start cleaning up the current dialogue better than I had been. It's still a work in progress, but two large (script wise) Hot Fixes were released specifically about that for the mod earlier.
I had a similar experience doing a translation. When I started doing translation for Cobra Venom, I didn't do anything extra with the text. I was using a machine translation and cleaning it up.

Many months later, I now re-write stuff so that it sounds like native English, instead of slavishly doing literal translations. When I started, I didn't know where the line was. Now I think I do. I don't change the story, I try to make it more readable for native English speakers.

Btw, you're an amazing modder, and you bring a lot of joy and entertainment to hundreds of us. Thank you.

haggar54

Apr 22, 2020
Hi SAZ. In the night sequences at 10 pm, Davide keeps saying I am not a gang member even though I am. Stops me from taking Nicole to the basement.

Secondly can't complete Second basement Corruption sequence for Nicole.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hi SAZ. In the night sequences at 10 pm, Davide keeps saying I am not a gang member even though I am. Stops me from taking Nicole to the basement.

Secondly can't complete Second basement Corruption sequence for Nicole.
Are you playing with the 0.9.1 version of the game or the 0.9.4 version of the game? I haven't completed updating the mod for the 0.9.4 version yet. And while it will technically load on that version, it might have errors while playing it with that version until I complete the mod update.

However, if you're playing with the 0.9.1 version, that is indeed odd. If that is the case and you'd like to share your save, I'd be happy to take a look at it and see if I can figure out what is going on. :)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hi SAZ,

I'm accepted as a gangmember but the scene at 10 P.M still acts out like I'm not.
I'm sorry, but as I told you earlier, if you are playing on the 0.9.4 version of the game, the SAZMod has not been updated for that yet. You're going to need to wait to use the SAZMod on the version of the game until I've completed the 0.9.4 update to the mod.

Edit: I'd still be happy to look at your save, if you post it, and see if it works on the 0.9.1 version. If so, then I could look into it further and try to find out what is going on.

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Can anybody tell me how can I kill Bruce and Davide? I'm at the point where Nicole announced that she chose mc as her partner and deciding what girl will be Bruce's. Miranda or Ruby or None are the choices. I heard that you can kill Davide and Bruce. If anybody explain how, I would be extremely gratefull

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Can anybody tell me how can I kill Bruce and Davide? I'm at the point where Nicole announced that she chose mc as her partner and deciding what girl will be Bruce's. Miranda or Ruby or None are the choices. I heard that you can kill Davide and Bruce. If anybody explain how, I would be extremely gratefull
Sure thing. I recently posted those instructions here.

Reactions: Knight2416

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Oh that helped me so much! I finally able to kill that bastard thanks you! Also if it's not so much bother, do you know how to get rid of Martin? I don't mean to kill him but I just want Cassandra to break up with him
So I'm afraid there isn't a definitive breakup scene with them yet, but if your Love or Corruption points are high enough during the first date with her in the Mall then she states that her relationship with him doesn't matter and gives in to advances made by the MC there. Then as the rest of the game progresses, Martin just sort of drops away.

There is still progress being made with removing those old relationships from the game once they have been eliminated or dealt with. You've probably noticed scenes where Bruce or Davide return from the dead. Saddog was still working on removing them completely from the game before he disappeared. Now that he's back, this new update has added some changes to how the game evolves while you play, but some of those scenes still exist.

The mod has gone through a similar process. A big part of the mod is the ability to replay scenes in game with variations. As such I've tried to add various ways to warn people if the are playing a repeat scene or if a dead person is in a scene, it can be skipped. It also is a work in progress, but it's getting there. I've also added certain adaptations to some of the dialogue that adjusts to Progress in the game and will continue to add more of that to help build immersion for the mod and story.

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
So I'm afraid there isn't a definitive breakup scene with them yet, but if your Love or Corruption points are high enough during the first date with her in the Mall then she states that her relationship with him doesn't matter and gives in to advances made by the MC there. Then as the rest of the game progresses, Martin just sort of drops away.

There is still progress being made with removing those old relationships from the game once they have been eliminated or dealt with. You've probably notice scenes where Bruce or Davide return from the dead. Saddog was still working on removing them completely from the game before he disappeared. Now that he's back, this new update has added some changes to how the game evolves while you play, but some of those scenes still exist.

The mod has gone through a similar process. A big part of the mod is the ability to replay scenes in game with variations. As such I've tried to add various ways to warn people if the are playing a repeat scene or if a dead person is in a scene, it can be skipped. It also is a work in progress, but it's getting there. I've also added certain adaptations to some of the dialogue that adjusts to Progress in the game and will continue to add more of that to help build immersion for the mod and story.

Yeah I asked in the main thread about why Davide mini picture appears on basement at 10pm everyday with Cassandra and Nicole but we cannot enter the basement. Also Bruce rise from dead to join the family lunches as well. Is this game's coding is really complicated? Outside it doesn't look so. It looks a basic vn game with minimal animations when you compare the curent adult games on the market. This game is also really old and I can't understand how it still has this problems even right now. The game's state probably makes your job even harder. I wish you good luck on your mod and thanks for the help!

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes