Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
is there a gallery i just wanna see the scenes
While I don't have a Gallery built into my mod, there is a Gallery Mod for The Tyrant by bilbohimura that has a version that is compatible with the current version of the SAZMOD. You can find it here. It also has a version just for the original game and is really quite slick. I recommend checking it out if you're looking for a good Gallery Mod for this game. In regards to the SAZMOD, the Gallery Mod focuses on adding SAZMOD scenes that are not in the original game. You can find out more about it on it's thread. :D I've also included links to the Gallery Mod's thread on this thread's OP, with permission, so others can find it as well. It's great to have even more options and ways to enjoy this game!

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
SAZ don't get mad...but what's the progress....mod 0.9.4
No reason to be mad. :D I can give you an update. I still haven't hit any milestones, but I can tell you a bit more about where I'm at. It still won't really be a good estimate on when I'll be done. I can only work on this in my spare time so it's slow going. But I'm still very much enjoying it. This is my stress release, so I keep it fun by not giving myself deadlines or adding stress back into the equation by trying to push myself. That's how I avoid burn out. It's not a quick process, but it works for me.

0.9.4b Mod Update - Development Progress Report:
  • Play through new content - Completed
  • Go through new code and assets - Completed
  • Convert new code to mod format - Completed
  • Convert new scenes to mod versions - In Progress
    • This is what I'm closest to finishing. I'm on the last .rpy file, although it is a larger one.
  • Create Twisted versions for Love/Corruption scenes - In Progress
    • These have been started, but have the most to still be completed.
  • Convert NTR scenes to full Darker Path versions - In Progress
    • These have been outlined and base coded, but still need to be fleshed out more.
  • Add in any new personally created or Fan-Art content - In Progress
    • This is also pretty close to being done, dialogue is completed for 2 out of the 3 women.
  • Playtest Mod - Not Started

Last edited:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
The game was marked as Abandoned for a long while, then saddog made an update out of nowhere, and now it's Abandoned again. If S A Z did decide to "finish" the game somehow, I've always wondered how that would work and how long he'd wait before attempting it. What if he says "Alright, I'll finish it!" and then 6 weeks into his work saddog throws out another surprise update lol?

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
The game was marked as Abandoned for a long while, then saddog made an update out of nowhere, and now it's Abandoned again. If S A Z did decide to "finish" the game somehow, I've always wondered how that would work and how long he'd wait before attempting it. What if he says "Alright, I'll finish it!" and then 6 weeks into his work saddog throws out another surprise update lol?

I believe he can go the Rick and Morty: A way back home ( built in unity i think) and Rick and Morty : Another way back home (made in Ren'py) route. The scenes are from the original game but the Fan remake has got a different and more coherent story line + afew extra fetishes and scenes (its pretty dope; only real good rick and morty game out there tbh).
Which i believe this mod is doing anyway.

Let the original continue as is and let S A Z work from his point of view.

Obviously this is a Personal opinion and in no way a direction for S A Z. We love your work and effort and appriciate the time you have invested in this mod.

Keep it up S A Z :)

Ginsao

Aug 12, 2019
i cant w8 for your mod SAZ good work but i wonder will you make mod for urban demons after you finish this one this game is finish or what is next mod will you doo

Reactions: dendran

DMC

May 17, 2017
Hey guys, need help. How to get this bonus scene- Second Basement Scene with Nicole and have the corresponding Love or Corruptions points of 100 or more as well.
Now,i have over 700 corruption and did previous events.But when we are in the basement,it just plays normal scenes from the game, none with fan art. And i really like those bonus fan art scenes. So, what did i miss?

Sexypeachgames

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I believe he can go the Rick and Morty: A way back home ( built in unity i think) and Rick and Morty : Another way back home (made in Ren'py) route. The scenes are from the original game but the Fan remake has got a different and more coherent story line + afew extra fetishes and scenes (its pretty dope; only real good rick and morty game out there tbh).
Which i believe this mod is doing anyway.

Let the original continue as is and let S A Z work from his point of view.

Obviously this is a Personal opinion and in no way a direction for S A Z. We love your work and effort and appriciate the time you have invested in this mod.

Keep it up S A Z :)
Holy crap I had no idea this was a thing. I just downloaded Another Way back home and wow that fixed so many issues i was having especially constantly having to click and hit my space bar. I was going to break my keyboard with that much hitting and most importantly multiple save slots.

Today is a good day

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Devilrv
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes