Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Arata 8

Oct 7, 2017
Hey guys, can someone tell me please how much non NTR content is added in this mod compared to the original game? Should I try it if I play with NTR turned off or most of added content is NTR?

Last edited:

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Hey guys, can someone tell me please how much none NTR content is added in this mod compared to the original game? Should I try it if I play with NTR turned off or most of added content is NTR?
SAZ used the love and Corruption scenes on the oppersite path to boost images at first. He then added his and others Fan art to game, most of which was non NTR stuff. So non NTR you get more in this mod.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
I'm sorry I haven't updated my progress recently.

I have been dealing with some personal concerns that have been consuming a good deal of my time. Sadly, it doesn't seem like these concerns are going to be going away anytime soon. I'm still working on the mod where I can, but as progress was already slow before, this isn't great news. I'm not sharing this looking for any sympathy or anything like that. I just wanted to let you know what's going on a bit more and that it's still going to be a while before I finish the next iteration of the mod.

I'm not stopping work on the mod, this is still one of my only good outlets for stress release. I'm just having to take things as I can get to them.

I do want to apologize again though to those eagerly awaiting for the next version of the mod. I will keep posting updates as I make any sort of progress, so that you will know I'm still around and I'll try to help answer questions on the thread as I can too, just like before.

The best I can hope for is that you'll understand, but I get it if you're not happy with this news. But no matter where you land with this, I hope you're doing well and finding ways to hang in there.
Best vibes your way, man, you're a real one for all your hard work and taking time from said personal concerns to let everyone know. Hope they've gotten at least better/easier to deal with if not starting to resolve themselves entirely. And even if it's a good outlet don't worry if you need to take time after the personal stuff to decompress without this-we have plenty of other games and most of us understand/empathize regardless

piedpiper423

Feb 25, 2019
excellent work!love the original game,love the MOD!give me a lot fun through playing.

Here is my problem:I downloaded the original game the latest vesion,which is 0.9.4.b,and use the mod 0.9.1,it worked pretty well,nothing went wrong,but I find out my savefiles are empty,I mean I can still save/load in the game,but I open 【game-saves】,its empty!

I cant figure out why,and how to solve this problem,is it because I mixed different vesion from the original game and this mod?I mean I can save/load in the game,so there must be savefiles somewhere,right?o_O

Please HELP!

SOS

亗SLAYER亗

May 4, 2021
Hey SAZ we are waiting for the next update man plz make it as fast as you can
And will you plz release some spoiler form coming update

Feb 28, 2018
excellent work!love the original game,love the MOD!give me a lot fun through playing.

Here is my problem:I downloaded the original game the latest vesion,which is 0.9.4.b,and use the mod 0.9.1,it worked pretty well,nothing went wrong,but I find out my savefiles are empty,I mean I can still save/load in the game,but I open 【game-saves】,its empty!

I cant figure out why,and how to solve this problem,is it because I mixed different vesion from the original game and this mod?I mean I can save/load in the game,so there must be savefiles somewhere,right?o_O

Please HELP!

SOS

On Windows you'll find the saves here:
Code:
C:\Users\[YOUR_USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TheTyrant-SAZMOD
The AppData folder is only visible if is enabled.

Reactions: S A Z
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes