Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Try this link or do a search in the original forum, not sure if it works or not. URL: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-v0-9-4b-saddoggames.6025/post-3240280

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
search Lady Aspen posts she had a link to 9.1 that was reposted so many times.
S A Z can you add to OP a link to her post?
Thank you everyone for helping out. :) I've also added the link to the OP as suggested to the download section.

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
Hi all - very new here and downloaded 0.9.4 and then put in the SAZ mod - intro was fine but when I went to save I couldn't - I get a page saying name your save that is prefilled with SAZMOD and a save file button but when I click to save the game breaks - anyone got any ideas. I'm not proficient with codes and hidden files so hopefully an easy fix?

Many thanks

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Hi all - very new here and downloaded 0.9.4 and then put in the SAZ mod - intro was fine but when I went to save I couldn't - I get a page saying name your save that is prefilled with SAZMOD and a save file button but when I click to save the game breaks - anyone got any ideas. I'm not proficient with codes and hidden files so hopefully an easy fix?

Many thanks
Do you know that S A Z is in progress doing 0.9.4 mod update and it is not available yet? Recommend you wait a bit. If you want to try the mod, you should download the 0.9.1 original game and add the mod to it to experience it. There is a link in the beginning of this forum or look at previous few pages. You can search in the original game forum and find the link to download the 0.9.1 version.

That would be my best option for you to your issue with saving, either (1) wait or (2) download previous version.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

[tweaked, adding additional message] here is the link to download 0.9.1... URL: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyra...-9-1-hot-fix-v05-mod-s-a-z.18297/post-6513822

Last edited:

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
does anyone have a set of saves they can shere so i don't need to replay alot of what ive already played please :coffee:

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Mods can also receive the Abandoned mark?
As much as i appreciate SAZ for doing this and i know he has a busy life but it just takes to long. Like most here i don't play vanilla Tyrant but only play it with the mod but its been forever since the mod got updateted that i'm kinda over the Tyrant at this point.
How do messages like these provide encouragement and get the mod done sooner/better?

S A Z does this for free, the best mod ever in this community, and it is very time consuming. Complaining and being passive-aggressive helps no one, certainly not yourself.

There are dozens of other excellent games available @ F95 in the meantime.

With the development and release schedule of The Tyrant, I don't know why anyone would feel the mod is taking too long. This could literally be the last version ever, and the mod is a complete rebuild of the game to date.

Last edited:

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Mods can also receive the Abandoned mark?
Heheh, it hasn't been abandoned, it's just that what he is doing is a lot of work and he has a full time job. it'll come we just have to be patient. :)
As much as i appreciate SAZ for doing this and i know he has a busy life but it just takes to long. Like most here i don't play vanilla Tyrant but only play it with the mod but its been forever since the mod got updateted that i'm kinda over the Tyrant at this point.
How do messages like these provide encouragement and get the mod done sooner/better?

S A Z does this for free, the best mod ever in this community, and it is very time consuming. Complaining and being passive-aggressive helps no one, certainly not yourself.

There are dozens of other excellent games available @ F95 in the meantime.

With the development and release schedule of The Tyrant, I don't know why anyone would feel the mod is taking too long. This could literally be the last version ever, and the mod is a complete rebuild of the game to date.
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to comment a bit on this, as I understand the disappointment on how long the update is taking. I'm sorry about that, I know it doesn't fix the situation or may not make you feel any better though. But I did want to let you know I'm going to keep plugging away at it whenever I can.

It's not just my work keeping me busy, but also the personal issues I've mentioned before that have been difficult and time consuming to deal with. Again, I'm not asking for sympathy, I just want to upfront with the circumstances. These situations are not going away anytime soon. But this has been a passion/personal project of mine for a long time and I'm going to continue working on it until I'm done. Even if it were just for me.

So for those of you waiting patiently for it, I really appreciate your support and help here on the thread. And as I said earlier I can also appreciate those of you that are getting frustrated and if you need to vent I'm okay if you want to voice your concerns here too. I'll even try to respond to your concerns at times and keep giving updates every now and then on where I am at.

Hopefully soon, I'll actually have a progress update once I've completed one of the goals completely. I still haven't yet, but I have been working on it.

As always, I hope you're doing well and staying safe.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes