Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes
Aug 8, 2021
SAZ first thing. You are truly an assets. Yourself and others who have contributed on the mod. Have turn it to one of the best mods I have seen in a long time.

Second. Just like you I also don't like NTR in general. However, I do enjoy how you have made different path routes for all. Its refreshing and replayable. After playing almost all routes. I found that I enjoy corruption/sadist route the most. The only thing I want to see is the MC rape the girls himself in the sadist route, especially Alexis. I know that in the shower scene and the living room in the morning with Nicole you can forced her to comply if they is enough corrupt points even though the scene is somewhat rapey. Will they be more rape content?

Love the work you have done. Just like everyone else . Can't wait to see the next update and what direction you want to take with the mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: Papercut

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I'm sorry I haven't updated my progress recently.

I have been dealing with some personal concerns that have been consuming a good deal of my time. Sadly, it doesn't seem like these concerns are going to be going away anytime soon. I'm still working on the mod where I can, but as progress was already slow before, this isn't great news. I'm not sharing this looking for any sympathy or anything like that. I just wanted to let you know what's going on a bit more and that it's still going to be a while before I finish the next iteration of the mod.

I'm not stopping work on the mod, this is still one of my only good outlets for stress release. I'm just having to take things as I can get to them.

I do want to apologize again though to those eagerly awaiting for the next version of the mod. I will keep posting updates as I make any sort of progress, so that you will know I'm still around and I'll try to help answer questions on the thread as I can too, just like before.

The best I can hope for is that you'll understand, but I get it if you're not happy with this news. But no matter where you land with this, I hope you're doing well and finding ways to hang in there.

Last edited:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Deliver the update this instant or I'll report you to Patre... oh wait! I'll stop my pled... damn it! Hah, I'll give you a facepalm which will eat you up slowly! You're doomed!!!

It's sad news, but hope is still there, take care man, you owe us nothing, we all enjoyed your great work immensely. Hope everything works out for you, good luck.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021

I have been dealing with some personal concerns that have been consuming a good deal of my time. Sadly, it doesn't seem like these concerns are going to be going away anytime soon. I'm still working on the mod where I can, but as progress was already slow before, this isn't great news. I'm not sharing this looking for any sympathy or anything like that. I just wanted to let you know what's going on a bit more and that it's still going to be a while before I finish the next iteration of the mod.

I'm not stopping work on the mod, this is still one of my only good outlets for stress release. I'm just having to take things as I can get to them.

I do want to apologize again though to those eagerly awaiting for the next version of the mod. I will keep posting updates as I make any sort of progress, so that you will know I'm still around and I'll try to help answer questions on the thread as I can too, just like before.

The best I can hope for is that you'll understand, but I get it if you're not happy with this news. But no matter where you land with this, I hope you're doing well and finding ways to hang in there.
Take care bro!

Sometimes I wish we could hack life or make a mod for it, or at least do a 'rollback slide', or a save edit on it... but oh well, I think I might have downloaded an incompatible version of life in error... its buggy AF, and glitches at the most inconvenient time! :)

gromit43

Nov 16, 2017

Bro dont stress over it we will be here when you do finish the mod but you look after yourself first and thanks for the mods you have done for the game

Last edited:

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017

You just look after yourself mate, the Sazites will be here if you want to rant, update, or anything. I know how much work you do to get this mod up and bug free, we all appreciate it.
Till I win Lottery and can pay SAZ to be a full time Developer at least lol.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

Good Luck and the best ! Hope all turns out well !

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018

I respect your time and effort on this modding, however your real life is more important. Hopefully things will go better with your personal concerns.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
as both a supporter of this game and this mod i would add that i hope S A Z continues at whatever pace he can.we have no worries about communication here because not only does this mod improve the game but the amount of support you get here is nothing short of exceptional .if you want to make your own game,i would support you but please finnish this one for us:)(y)

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
ok i didn't know this game was abandoned and from what ive read the mod dev is still adding things to the game but its bin a year since its abandonment so where is the game now i have a few questions
is the game worth coming back to
has the mod dev added enough content in the one year this game went dark
will we see an ending to the game
i feel sorry for the mod dev now this game has bin put on his/her shoulders to continue so they will get a ton of questions like mine if anyone can answer id appreciate

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes