• Play through new content - Complete
  • Go through new code and assets - Complete
  • Convert new code to mod format - Complete
  • Convert new scenes to mod versions - Complete
  • Create Twisted versions for Love/Corruption scenes - Complete
  • Convert NTR scenes to full Darker Path versions - Complete
  • Add in any new personally created or Fan-Art content - In Progress
  • Playtest Mod - In Progress
I've reached another milestone and completed the Twisted scenes. I'm now focused on the added content I've been creating, which for those asking earlier, I actually am adding some pregnancy and non-pregnancy content (same scene with variation). I've also started some playtesting on my own before I send it on to my play testers, as I haven't finished all of the added content so it's not ready to be sent out to them yet. But we're getting further along now. So good times! I'll keep working at it. Be well and stay safe. :D

*OP updated as well.
Cant wait to see your works Saz...
Btw will you consider marriage scene for Nicole here? Thanks

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I posted more about this here. I was able to communicate with Saddog recently and he graciously shared with me some asset files and confirmed a few specific assets used for some more of The Tyrant girls I had requested some more information on. He also asked that I share them with anyone that asks for them, which was why I had posted them on the asset thread earlier. And in our communication, he mentioned he has been busy working on the last 2 updates for the game. So those 2 updates are still in the pipe line and something we have to look forward to in the future, which I am very excited for when the time comes. :D
Hollldddd onnnnn a minute here... so "the tyrant" is NOT abandoned then?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
0.9.4b Mod Update - Development Progress Report:
  • Play through new content - Complete
  • Go through new code and assets - Complete
  • Convert new code to mod format - Complete
  • Convert new scenes to mod versions - Complete
  • Create Twisted versions for Love/Corruption scenes - Complete
  • Convert NTR scenes to full Darker Path versions - Complete
  • Add in any new personally created or Fan-Art content - In Progress
  • Playtest Mod - In Progress
I've reached another milestone and completed the Twisted scenes. I'm now focused on the added content I've been creating, which for those asking earlier, I actually am adding some pregnancy and non-pregnancy content (same scene with variation). I've also started some playtesting on my own before I send it on to my play testers, as I haven't finished all of the added content so it's not ready to be sent out to them yet. But we're getting further along now. So good times! I'll keep working at it. Be well and stay safe. :D

*OP updated as well.
Oh my... We are so close! Good job mate.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
hey.
to your mod game will be a android version?
I'm afraid I don't have experience porting games over to mobile. So I don't make an Android or OS version of the mod. But in the last page I mention that some Android users have reported success using Joiplay and the Ren'py plugin. You can read about it here if you're interested.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
I'm afraid I don't have experience porting games over to mobile. So I don't make an Android or OS version of the mod. But in the last page I mention that some Android users have reported success using Joiplay and the Ren'py plugin. You can read about it here if you're interested.
I can try to port once the mod is complete ;)

Reactions: S A Z

Threesome

Jul 18, 2021
Ho scaricato la mod per Android ma non parte, rimane solo la schermata iniziale se provo a fare tap si iniziò non parte

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Ho scaricato la mod per Android ma non parte, rimane solo la schermata iniziale se provo a fare tap si iniziò non parte
I mentioned this earlier, but I'm afraid the mod is not really compatible with mobile devices as is.

You can try deleting the earlyoptions.rpy file out of the SAZMOD\scripts\core folder. It changes the saves folder location on most devices and it will likely cause issues when trying to play the mod on a mobile device. That might help.

But other than that, I don't know if it will work on your device or not. I also don't know if you're using JoiPlay and the Ren'Py plugin to make this all work. That is what I've heard other users try before with some success, but again I'm afraid I don't know the details.

I wish you good luck though and hope this information might be helpful. :)

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
When he's not working his IRL job, this is how I envision SAZ spending his free time:

50% : doing painstaking work on his amazing mod
50% : politely explaining to people that the mod isn't really designed to work on cellphones, yet earnestly trying to help them anyway.

There really should be a Nobel Prize for erotic video game development.

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
When he's not working his IRL job, this is how I envision SAZ spending his free time:

50% : doing painstaking work on his amazing mod
50% : politely explaining to people that the mod isn't really designed to work on cellphones, yet earnestly trying to help them anyway.

There really should be a Nobel Prize for erotic video game development.
to be fair most people don't go around looking the whole thread or using the search some of them doesn't even check the main post so yeah

Reactions: smokincandi69

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
From time to time, I've been watching this mod's progress.. Good to see that it's nearly here.. Thanks for all that effort put in this to happen, mr SAZ.. May I ask you a question, made only out of curiosity?.. In case that ingame you let your stepfather move out of the house (or let him commit suicide) and then you get rid of the other gang member (sorry, I don't remember his name) killing him, in fact they reappear after.. May your mod prevent this to happen? Nothing could be done about this?¿

Reactions: S A Z

PadroPedro

Dec 18, 2017
Let me see if I understand things right here. The game is actually abandoned but SAZ makes a mod that adds stuff and expands upon the game, and when his 0.94 version releases he will have finished all the updates and SAZ mod will be complete is that it ? Will there be an ending for the game on the 0.94 version of the mod ?

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Let me see if I understand things right here. The game is actually abandoned but SAZ makes a mod that adds stuff and expands upon the game, and when his 0.94 version releases he will have finished all the updates and SAZ mod will be complete is that it ? Will there be an ending for the game on the 0.94 version of the mod ?
Game has the abandoned tag because of lack of updates, but the developer seems to be working on the game still.

SAZ modifies and add content to the current story in terms of scene variations and extra paths. He may choose to add more content in terms of the continuation of the story, but thats not the plan as far as I know.

Most likely progression will be 0.94 mod gets completed, and then sooner or later the version1.0 will launch and the mod will be updated to include the extra content there.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes