Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
can the mod you make be used on android devices? how to use?
As S A Z has posted many many many times he does not know how to convert to Android. However if you search there is probliy a guide on the net somewhere of how to covert.
So as Knight2416 has mentioned, I don't have any experience publishing Ren'py games on Android/Mobile devices. But I've seen some people comment that they have had luck using the Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay. I've never tried Joiplay myself on Android, but from what I understand, with the plug in you can copy Ren'py games over from the PC to your Android phone and then play in on your Android that way.

So in theory, you could install The Tyrant, then apply the mod on the PC, install JoiPlay and the Ren'py Plugin on your Android device and then move your The Tyrant files over to your phone and play it with Joiplay. There may be more to it than that, so you'll probably need to follow a guide online, but that is the general idea.

One other thing I'm pretty sure you'll need to do though, is delete the earlyoptions.rpy file from the "scripts" folder in SAZMOD. It changes where the saves folder is in PC/Mac and I know it causes issues in mobile devices.

I wish you good luck in your mobile gaming and hope this helps! :)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
0.9.4b Mod Update - Development Progress Report:
  • Play through new content - Complete
  • Go through new code and assets - Complete
  • Convert new code to mod format - Complete
  • Convert new scenes to mod versions - Complete
  • Create Twisted versions for Love/Corruption scenes - In Progress
  • Convert NTR scenes to full Darker Path versions - Complete
  • Add in any new personally created or Fan-Art content - In Progress
  • Playtest Mod - Not Started
I've reached another milestone and completed converting the NTR scenes to Darker Paths versions. Now I'm focusing on new content (personally created) and Twisted Events. I hope you're all doing well. :) I'm going to get back at it.

*OP updated as well.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
I've reached another milestone and completed converting the NTR scenes to Darker Paths versions. Now I'm focusing on new content (personally created) and Twisted Events. I hope you're all doing well. :) I'm going to get back at it.

*OP updated as well.
Play testers stock up on Coffee, Energy Drinks, snacks (Sugar or salt) and prepare to test the hell out of the Mod of the one and only S A Z

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hanzoo and D Dog

Tv301

Aug 6, 2019

*OP updated as well.
Will there be more pregnant scenes?

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
There are so many new art's on the site. I decided to do some new skins to the phone.
The Tyrant/game/SAZMOD/edited/gui/phoneback - there Saz placed skins under the name "background"
with numbers from 1 to 20.
Change the name of my file you want to change and paste into the folder. Previously do a copy of the original if you do something wrong :LOL:
I hope Saz will not mind this :) If otherwise it is he will remove my post :cry::cry:

01.png 02.png 03.png 04.png 05.png 06.png 07.png 08.png 09.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png 15.png 16.png
17.png

Last edited:

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
There are so many new art's on the site. I decided to do some new skins to the phone.
The Tyrant/game/SAZMOD/ Edited / gui / Phoneback - there Saz placed skins under the name "background"
with numbers from 1 to 20.
Change the name of my file you want to change and paste into the folder. Previously do a copy of the original if you do something wrong :LOL:
I hope Saz will not mind this :) If otherwise it is he will remove my post :cry::cry:

View attachment 1619272 View attachment 1619273 View attachment 1619275 View attachment 1619276 View attachment 1619278 View attachment 1619279 View attachment 1619280 View attachment 1619281 View attachment 1619283 View attachment 1619284 View attachment 1619285 View attachment 1619286 View attachment 1619288 View attachment 1619289 View attachment 1619290 View attachment 1619291
View attachment 1619292
It's not a problem. :) When I first made custom wallpapers an option in the mod. I told people how they could make there own custom wallpapers if they wanted to for the phone system and where to place the files. So I'm just glad people are doing it if they want to.

You can also customize the music much the same way. You place your music in the "music" folder for the mod. I recommend giving each track a name with a prefix of the track number, like 00, 01, 02... etc. Then you go to SAZMOD/scripts/misc/user.rpy and add you tracks to the list under "User Added Music". You can also replace the three sample tracks I included this way as well. :) So I hope people do that too to make their own custom soundtracks for the game! I included those instructions when I released that feature and I don't know if people are able to use it as much as they would like because they have to manually change the one file. But if you are interested you can use a simple text editor like notepad for example.

Anyway, cool wallpapers! And I hope everyone is having a great one and staying safe! :D

Luigi77

Oct 7, 2021

*OP updated as well.
first of all thanks for everything

Can you give a date for the update?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
first of all thanks for everything

Can you give a date for the update?
Thank you! :)

But I'm sorry, I don't do estimates on release dates for the mod. It adds unwanted pressure to me and I honestly just don't know how long it will take to finish the update still. I've tried it before and every time I did, something crazy would come up or I would find something I wanted to add the mod and I would miss the deadline and feel bad for letting everyone down more. So I just don't do that anymore and instead just try to communicate the progress I've been making so you can at least see generally where I'm at in the process.

I've recently been able to do more work on the update in the last couple weeks than I've been able to do in the last few months because of my availability, but that could change at any moment again. So I'm going to keep trying to get as much done as possible to get it out as soon as possible, without rushing past important things. (Rushing being a relative term in this case, considering how long it's taken me to do this update already).

Anyway, I hope that helps you understand where I'm coming from, but I'm still sorry I can't give you a definitive date.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018

But I'm sorry, I don't do estimates on release dates for the mod. It adds unwanted pressure to me and I honestly just don't know how long it will take to finish the update still. I've tried it before and every time I did, something crazy would come up or I would find something I wanted to add the mod and I would miss the deadline and feel bad for letting everyone down more. So I just don't do that anymore and instead just try to communicate the progress I've been making so you can at least see generally where I'm at in the process.

I've recently been able to do more work on the update in the last couple weeks than I've been able to do in the last few months because of my availability, but that could change at any moment again. So I'm going to keep trying to get as much done as possible to get it out as soon as possible, without rushing past important things. (Rushing being a relative term in this case, considering how long it's taken me to do this update already).

Anyway, I hope that helps you understand where I'm coming from, but I'm still sorry I can't give you a definitive date.
Thank you S A Z You work and effort are really appreciated. :giggle: :coffee:

berndd21

Nov 19, 2020

Hello SAZ,
thank you for your honest answer and about the status of the MOD.
I personally find your MOD very good and improves the game. You make a lot of effort with it I think and the update will certainly be good again.
I like to wait and also look forward to it, unfortunately I can not help you :(

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
Hello SAZ,
I personally find your MOD very good and improves the game. You make a lot of effort with it I think and the update will certainly be good again.
Don't expect updates soon. having games that charge tons of dollars per month and do not deliver even one update per year (Milfy Raciant City), it would be in vain to get bad blood for a free Mods.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Hello SAZ,
Pretty Sure S A Z appreciated the offer, however the SAZ Playtester army is already prepped and Awaiting the go (there is no no go) order.

Reactions: D Dog
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes