Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Here is my save I havent scared Cass and she isnt pregnant but the training scene doesnt play on the living room Edit: I found out that I need to do the love interaction in the kitchen in order to see the training scenes if I scare her or take her to the basement or ignore her the scene wont play
Thanks for sharing your save and what was happening with your gameplay. :) So I've tracked down what was happening. And there is indeed an issue with the coding. It's in the main game as well as my mod. If you trigger the game by scaring her it sets the variable 'kitchen9mix' to True and then just leaves it set to that, locking that scene. You can only unlock it by doing the 9am scene again with Cassandra and doing the Love option as you noted. I'll look into ways of fixing this for the update I'm working on, but for now, you have found the workaround already. Thank you again for sharing that.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
It's okay. :) I hope you're doing good too RandyPhoenix!

I'm sorry I've been taking so long with my update and that it's been causing trouble for everyone. I never want anyone to feel like they can't ask questions about the mod or it's development. No matter how long it's taking.

I've been dealing with some personal issues as well as an extremely busy work schedule that has limited my time to work on the mod. I have had some time to reply to things here, as I can do that from on breaks and such, so I'm trying to keep in touch as best I can, when I can.

In regards to the mod, I have had some more progress, but it is generally a few lines here and there at a time. So it hasn't been a lot of progress. My closest goal from the list bearing completion is the updated dialogue for the original scenes in the 0.9.4b main game. Then I need to complete the twisted scenes for the Corruption and Love scenes and then the Darker Path scenes. I've worked on a bit of both of those already but they are mostly the outlines completed and still need more work.

I'm also introducing the feature where the girls will buy their own outfits as the player progress in the story this update. That part was mostly completed before this update was released, but it still needs to be tested when the update is finished. This will be an optional feature you choose at the beginning of the game and can change via the in-game cheat menu on your phone.

It's still going to be quite a while until I'm finished I'm afraid. But I'm continuing to plug away at it and once I finish an actual mile marker on our goals list, I'll post an official mod update progress report again.
Your Play Tester Army stands ready for your orders General Greater Modder ever, lol.

Just sing out when you need me and the rest of the play testers to attempt to break stuff.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018

I'm sorry I've been taking so long with my update and that it's been causing trouble for everyone. I never want anyone to feel like they can't ask questions about the mod or it's development. No matter how long it's taking.

I've been dealing with some personal issues as well as an extremely busy work schedule that has limited my time to work on the mod. I have had some time to reply to things here, as I can do that from on breaks and such, so I'm trying to keep in touch as best I can, when I can.

In regards to the mod, I have had some more progress, but it is generally a few lines here and there at a time. So it hasn't been a lot of progress. My closest goal from the list bearing completion is the updated dialogue for the original scenes in the 0.9.4b main game. Then I need to complete the twisted scenes for the Corruption and Love scenes and then the Darker Path scenes. I've worked on a bit of both of those already but they are mostly the outlines completed and still need more work.

I'm also introducing the feature where the girls will buy their own outfits as the player progress in the story this update. That part was mostly completed before this update was released, but it still needs to be tested when the update is finished. This will be an optional feature you choose at the beginning of the game and can change via the in-game cheat menu on your phone.

It's still going to be quite a while until I'm finished I'm afraid. But I'm continuing to plug away at it and once I finish an actual mile marker on our goals list, I'll post an official mod update progress report again.
I know mate, i have read some of your comments like 1 month ago, and i understand you very well, i just want say hello and ask progress so dont worry you dont need any excuse, of course your life should be #1 priority :D I hope you will take a good long breath from your problems asap, take care yourself mate <3

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020

You're the best, man. Deal with your stuff and get through life-quality over immediacy is always a good policy-we all thought this game was canceled the last time after waiting forever for an update that came out of nowhere so regardless of how long it takes at least we know you're working on it. Good vibes as always.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I think so, because Davide and his men wanted him to change the story so none of them will be killed and Davide will become the MC and marry Nicole. But SAZ said that he will maintain his artistic integrity no matter what happens, few days later SAZ disappeared and no one saw him again. I think they did something bad to him, RIP you brave man, you will be missed!

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
is this abandoned too?
It is not. :) I have explained before, I'm still working on my mod and the update for the 0.9.4b update for it. However due to IRL issues I have very limited time to do so sadly. As such it's going to take me quite some time to complete it.

I try to keep in touch here on the thread so people know I'm still around and working when I can and to help out if there are issues.

I'm just going to keep plugging away at the mod bit by bit until the update is done. I'm sorry it's taking so long though.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Just out of idle curiosity, does anyone know of a bigger mod? Would think this one will be around 300 meg or more after this round, bigger than a lot of finished games. :unsure:

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
It is not. :) I have explained before, I'm still working on my mod and the update for the 0.9.4b update for it. However due to IRL issues I have very limited time to do so sadly. As such it's going to take me quite some time to complete it.

I try to keep in touch here on the thread so people know I'm still around and working when I can and to help out if there are issues.

I'm just going to keep plugging away at the mod bit by bit until the update is done. I'm sorry it's taking so long though.
You are all good mate, we the loyal SAZites will wait till the End of Days for this mod, hopefully it will be before that of course lol

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hello S A Z, I wanted to ask you about the status of version 0.9.4. Like many others, I'm looking forward to it.
0.9.4b Mod Update - Development Progress Report:
  • Play through new content - Complete
  • Go through new code and assets - Complete
  • Convert new code to mod format - Complete
  • Convert new scenes to mod versions - In Progress
  • Create Twisted versions for Love/Corruption scenes - In Progress
  • Convert NTR scenes to full Darker Path versions - In Progress
  • Add in any new personally created or Fan-Art content - In Progress
  • Playtest Mod - Not Started
I'm still working on the mod, albeit super slowly, and sadly I haven't completed anymore of the main goals yet. The one that is the most close to being completed is converting the new scenes to mod versions, so the base scenes, which is the basis the rest of the others are built from. But I've also built the ground work for most of the twisted scenes and the Darker Paths. I am still working on filling them in though. And then I've added more to the game too, such as the girls buying their extra outfits on their own as they become more loving or corrupted as a an option, and a few other things because I want this to be a full update of course. :) I'm not going to even try to put a time frame on it though (except that it's going to be a long while still). With things as they are, I'm lucky to get time to work on it as it is, but I'm still filling things in bit by bit as I can. I mentioned all of this before in the thread, but I hope this helps for those that still have questions as to where the update is right now. I also hope everyone is doing well and staying safe out there!

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes