Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Every time I see the thread is updated I am like "maybe he finished it!" but no. :(
Any progress report soon tho? How far would you say you are % wise for a release (or beta/alpha whatever?) I know you don't want to give a time frame. Just give us guys some hope! :D
Dude, you know what? I'm the same.
I keep returning to this thread whenever someone posts a new reply.
I know I should unfollow this thread, but that glimmer of hope in the corner of the room kept me holding on.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Every time I see the thread is updated I am like "maybe he finished it!" but no. :(
Any progress report soon tho? How far would you say you are % wise for a release (or beta/alpha whatever?) I know you don't want to give a time frame. Just give us guys some hope! :D
Dude, you know what? I'm the same.
I keep returning to this thread whenever someone posts a new reply.
I know I should unfollow this thread, but that glimmer of hope in the corner of the room kept me holding on.
Same bruh even i come back to thread for this reason
Just getting you all in the reply.

I really appreciate the continued interest. And I understand your frustration and totally understand if you want to unfollow the mod thread. As I have mentioned before, it's going to take a very long time before I am done with the Patreon Mod Update.

I have other things in my life that are taking priority, and while I do work on this as I can, it really needs to take a back seat. Like I said I am doing this for fun and stress relief when able. I want to complete this add-on regardless on whether I would be releasing this here or not. I know I will eventually finish it, but I sadly don't really have a way to convey that to you all really well. As long you still see me posting on here, you will know I'm still doing what I can, when I can.

But I must stress, if you need a time frame, be thinking along the lines of the end of next year, not anytime soon.

I am remaining active in the thread to help answer questions for those playing the mod now. That way you all know I'm not dead as well.

I am sorry that that is probably not the glimmer of hope you were looking for right now. But I wanted to be clear about it as well. I don't want you getting your hopes up every time I help someone in the thread.

Of course it is possible things change and I find I am able to work on it more, but we'll have to see how things go.

Regardless, I really do hope you have a good morning/evening/night. And I wish you all the very best.

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018

I really appreciate the continued interest. And I understand your frustration and totally understand if you want to unfollow the mod thread. As I have mentioned before, it's going to take a very long time before I am done with the Patreon Mod Update.

I have other things in my life that are taking priority, and while I do work on this as I can, it really needs to take a back seat. Like I said I am doing this for fun and stress relief when able. I want to complete this add-on regardless on whether I would be releasing this here or not. I know I will eventually finish it, but I sadly don't really have a way to convey that to you all really well. As long you still see me posting on here, you will know I'm still doing what I can, when I can.

But I must stress, if you need a time frame, be thinking along the lines of the end of next year, not anytime soon.

I am remaining active in the thread to help answer questions for those playing the mod now. That way you all know I'm not dead as well.

I am sorry that that is probably not the glimmer of hope you were looking for right now. But I wanted to be clear about it as well. I don't want you getting your hopes up every time I help someone in the thread.

Of course it is possible things change and I find I am able to work on it more, but we'll have to see how things go.

Regardless, I really do hope you have a good morning/evening/night. And I wish you all the very best.
Dude, if there's one thing you need to take from our interest, it's that we're not frustrated, and definitely not with you. You never set any expectations, or made any promises that you didn't follow through on. This is just some banter between us.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hey mate, it doesn't seem to be loading when you try to open it on Android. Could you maybe upload it (if you have it saved) on mega or somewhere else ?
I don't have any of the android port files saved, cebs was kind enough to provide those as I don't do mobile ports. It was on android that I tested that link, so it's strange it wasn't working for you though.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021

Bro, Take your time and focus on real life.

Unfortunately, we don't have the option of a SAZ Mod IRL;). If we did, the world would be a much happier place! :love:

Just remember you are awesome and we all love your efforts and considerate nature. Be well and be happy. Even if you never release (to be clear, talking about the mod here:LOL:) again, I, for one, won't complain. You have already brought a lot of Joy to our lives, and asked for nothing in return!

(P.S. forget what the outer me said...NEVER stop developing this mod)

CrackoX

May 8, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of The Tyrant: SAZ Official Mod v0.9.4b

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Link down

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes