Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

mostar65

Aug 18, 2018
Hi SAZ! It's me again!

I wanted to ask you, could make a hotfix for the NTR basement cassandra/frank at 17:00pm for the vanilla game even with high relationship? Cassandra is on 2 places once in the gym and the other one is in the basement without her or franks icon but the basment door is highlighted in green and you can enter. Saddog still hasn't fixed that yet and i can't reach Saddog to ask him to fix that and i don't know how to do this myself and that is why i'm asking you.

I like your mod of course and it's fixed there and i could play the game with your mod again, but i like to play the vanilla game sometimes too so that is why i'm asking. It would be awesome if you release a hotfix for the vanilla game

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hi SAZ! It's me again!

I wanted to ask you, could make a hotfix for the NTR basement cassandra/frank at 17:00pm for the vanilla game even with high relationship? Cassandra is on 2 places once in the gym and the other one is in the basement without her or franks icon but the basment door is highlighted in green and you can enter. Saddog still hasn't fixed that yet and i can't reach Saddog to ask him to fix that and i don't know how to do this myself and that is why i'm asking you.

I like your mod of course and it's fixed there and i could play the game with your mod again, but i like to play the vanilla game sometimes too so that is why i'm asking. It would be awesome if you release a hotfix for the vanilla game
So here is a hot fix for that issue. It removes the green indicator after you have viewed that scene once. And adds icons for Frank and Cassandra for that location, after you have viewed that scene once, so long as your relationship stats are low enough to view that scene. It also restricts access to that scene to only when your relationship points are low enough like it should. I did not however restrict access completely to the other scene at the gym as it has other NTR options over there too, so both are open still, just you will need to choose which path she's actually at in your own head cannon. Sorry, that's the best I can do quickly.

Edit: Install instructions are in the zip, but you just take the game folder in the zip and move it into the folder for The Tyrant and let it overwrite those files, Maps.rpy and Locations.rpy, you may need to delete the corresponding rpyc files too. That should be it. Should work, as it was working for me, but let me know if you have issues.

mostar65

Aug 18, 2018
So here is a hot fix for that issue. It removes the green indicator after you have viewed that scene once. And adds icons for Frank and Cassandra for that location, after you have viewed that scene once, so long as your relationship stats are low enough to view that scene. It also restricts access to that scene to only when your relationship points are low enough like it should. I did not however restrict access completely to the other scene at the gym as it has other NTR options over there too, so both are open still, just you will need to choose which path she's actually at in your own head cannon. Sorry, that's the best I can do quickly.

Edit: Install instructions are in the zip, but you just take the game folder in the zip and move it into the folder for The Tyrant and let it overwrite those files, Maps.rpy and Locations.rpy, you may need to delete the corresponding rpyc files too. That should be it. Should work, as it was working for me, but let me know if you have issues.
Thanks so much for this hotfix SAZ. Everything worked out perfectly. I just had to paste the files in "The Tyrant/game". There was no need to delete any files

Bangaranga

Feb 17, 2021
The gallery mod doesn't work with the SAZ mod...
After I put the gallery mod there is no gallery in the game, but if I put it without the SAZ mod it works, anyone know why?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
The gallery mod doesn't work with the SAZ mod...
After I put the gallery mod there is no gallery in the game, but if I put it without the SAZ mod it works, anyone know why?
There are two gallery mods. The JDMOD Gallery Mod and the Gallery Mod by bilbohimura.

The first one is not compatible with the SAZMod.

The second one is compatible, but not updated to the latest version of the SAZMod.

I don't know which Gallery Mod you are using, but I hope this helps understand what could be happening a bit better depending on which one you are using.

mostar65

Aug 18, 2018
Hi S A Z!
You should definitely consider to include this hotfix in your first post. Maybe you could call it the "hotfix(es) for the original game, or something like that. Maybe you like this idea and would like to release more hotfixes for the vanilla game in the future to get a clean and bug-free 0.9.4b original version. The Saddog 0.9.4b version is far from being bug-free at this point in time.
For the original/vanilla game, with NTR on, this hotfix is extremely useful and helpful for players who like the challenge of keeping the girls away from the rivals

Last edited:

scavenge

Oct 24, 2017
There are two gallery mods. The JDMOD Gallery Mod and the Gallery Mod by bilbohimura.

The first one is not compatible with the SAZMod.

The second one is compatible, but not updated to the latest version of the SAZMod.

I don't know which Gallery Mod you are using, but I hope this helps understand what could be happening a bit better depending on which one you are using.
Hey man, i really appreciate you continuing what you can with this game. Really a shame that the creator just let so much potential go.

Any chance you have plans on incorporating the rest of the special renders into the game?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hey man, i really appreciate you continuing what you can with this game. Really a shame that the creator just let so much potential go.

Any chance you have plans on incorporating the rest of the special renders into the game?
That is exactly what I am working on. If you use the search function and look for Patreon Reward Images Add-on, you can find posts about this in the thread. (y) However, there has also been and is a lot that is going on that takes priority, so I am working on it as I can. It will take some time to finish. I have posted about it in more detail before as well. But yeah, there are plans that are in progress for this. :)

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
is there an end date in this game?? Like can I go the love/corruption route then lower affection afterwards to see the NTR??

Reactions: Priappus

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
Here's my unofficial android port of The Tyrant: SAZ Official Mod v0.9.4b

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro can you add other link like MEGA, Mediafire, Pixeldrain Because I can't Download From Mixdrop and Qiwi Link didn't Start Download Thank you

Kraken0254

Sep 15, 2021
That is exactly what I am working on. If you use the search function and look for Patreon Reward Images Add-on, you can find posts about this in the thread. (y) However, there has also been and is a lot that is going on that takes priority, so I am working on it as I can. It will take some time to finish. I have posted about it in more detail before as well. But yeah, there are plans that are in progress for this. :)
are you going to continue these game

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes