Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
are you going to continue these game
pretty much no..said he would only work on the bonus content stuff for the current things already made through the extra patreon content, so i guess just bonus customs scenes but no actual story progression and stuff. but overall his personal out weighs the mod at the moment so its gunna be a long time. least what i understood

Reactions: S A Z

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
anyway to continue a save from the origional in the modded version?
mod should automatically load the save from the settings, others wise prob not... the mod heavily changes alot of the game content and prob needs to start a new game to make all the changes take effect. but its worth it really, if you gone through it one before there will be a whole lot of new content added that would flow way better with a new game, just skip all seen dialogue lol

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hello all!

To answer your questions. I am still working on the Patreon Reward Image Add-on. As mentioned before, I do have other projects and IRL commitments that take priority right now so it will be a long time till I am finished. I am simply working on it as I can and trying to ensure it doesn't add to my stress, but continues to be a stress release for me. Which it has been.

I have very much enjoyed working on this as it's been a big part of my life for over 5 years now. I've learned a lot just to be able to make this mod and I'm proud of what it has become over time. And that I've been able to provide it for free. That has been important to me too.

So I don't plan on stopping, but with shifts in my life, it has had to take a backseat to other things.

As to me finishing the game itself. I really don't want to do that. It will be an ending according to Saz and not a real ending. Sadly I haven't had any recent updates from Saddog. Him completing the last two chapters himself would have been ideal.

For now I'm just focusing on finishing the Patreon Reward Image Add-on.

When I do finally finish it. We can look at things again. I do still have other scenes scripted out, but as you have already mentioned, they are supplemental scenes exploring side characters mostly and not continuing the main plot.

In regards to other people continuing the game on their own, I've seen a number of people expressing desire to do so. I think it would be wonderful to play other mods that continue the story, or even go in their own direction.

The world of The Tyrant is vibrant and filled with possibilities. There are so many amazing fan-arts out there, that just didn't fit what I was trying to do with my mod, but would be amazing in someone else's.

Others have expressed a desire to include my mod in their own as they have found parts that they like and would like to continue. I, of course, find that flattering. As it is a publicly released mod, I couldn't stop you even if I wanted to. I would just like to ask, that if you use a significant portion of my assets or code improvements, maybe just toss me a mention. That would be super cool.

But in the end that is all up to you. I just wish anyone attempting to do so, all the best of luck. Development can be taxing and high pressure. I believe in you and would live to play what you come up with!

That all being said. Again, I'm still going to be working on my side of things, albeit, very slowly.

I will continue to give updates periodically, so you all know I haven't parished and am still working on things.

I hope you all are staying safe and having a good day/evening/night. (y)

GigglingCock

Mar 16, 2019
question: in the base game, bruce will either off himself and fuckoff somewhere, is there a choice to make him stay in this?

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
· besides the mod itself do I need to search tru the pages for any other fixes?
· you know Im not into NTR but its weird how there was no scene of them groping alexis or cass on the sofa in the living room, maybe they where planned who knows
· also maybe add the optio so "mom and dad" arent fucking on the non ntr route and maybe the choice to fuck the waitress Im curious to see her crotch tat
· Im curious Im doing a pure love route with no corruption choices and that makes it so Alexis cant get her kinks maybe add a "love" way to introduce the kinks to her? the same happens with Cassandra you need to choose some corruption choices in order to get rid of her BF
· also the games ask you to skip certain scenes even tho you have read all the text maybe this is fixed in the future
· I also hope that some day in the future the mod adds foursomes and threesomes with the family girls

Last edited:

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
besides the mod itself do I need to search tru the pages for any other fixes? you know Im not into NTR but its weird how there was no scene of them groping alexis or cass on the sofa in the living room, maybe they where planned who knows, also maybe add the optio so "mom and dad" arent fucking on the non ntr route and maybe the choice to fuck the waitress Im curious to see her crotch tat
Nope, you don't need to search the thread for the current hotfix. If there is one needed, it will be posted on the OP. (There isn't a hotfix for the latest release.)

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
got this error with Cassandra when choosing the love training in the basement its the 70l pics 23d2d23d.JPG btw what the hell do I need to do to fuck Cassandra during the photoshot on the weekend in the love route? her bf always stops us

Last edited:

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
got this error with Cassandra when choosing the love training in the basement its the 70l pics View attachment 3087262 btw what the hell do I need to do to fuck Cassandra during the photoshot on the weekend in the love route? her bf always stops us
You get this error when you are not using the the most current version of the game. You need to install the base game file and the v0.9.4b Update patch.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Hi I reinstalled the game (base game plus SAZ Mod ) and when I go to the club
I got this error
how can I fix it ?

NineNein

Jun 5, 2017
Here's my unofficial android port of The Tyrant: SAZ Official Mod v0.9.4b

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can anyone download from both links? i cant even open them.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes