Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Alphachad666

Sep 21, 2022
Are you getting the "Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations" Error? If so this generally is because file path location is too long. There is a strange limit with Renpy games that can eventually get hit depending on how/where you have the base game saved.

If this is indeed the issue you are having, then I recommend a fresh install in a new location closer to the root of the drive. Something like C:\games\The Tyrant or along those lines. That has fixed this issue in the past for the few people that have ran into this.

I hope this helps.
Are you getting the "Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations" Error? If so this generally is because file path location is too long. There is a strange limit with Renpy games that can eventually get hit depending on how/where you have the base game saved.

If this is indeed the issue you are having, then I recommend a fresh install in a new location closer to the root of the drive. Something like C:\games\The Tyrant or along those lines. That has fixed this issue in the past for the few people that have ran into this.

I hope this helps.
I use an android version not a pc so any other alternate?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I use an android version not a pc so any other alternate?
Are you using the ported version that cebs created for us that is linked on the OP? Because I'm afraid I don't have any fixes for the android versions.

Alphachad666

Sep 21, 2022
Are you using the ported version that cebs created for us that is linked on the OP? Because I'm afraid I don't have any fixes for the android versions.
I'm not sure but I have downloaded it from mega link that is here in for forum. Isn't there any way to create save location manually?

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
In the OP is the link for the original game, also the dwnl links there are active tested the Gofile
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-v0-9-4b-saddoggames.6025/
Gallery Mod: Not aware that there would be one that coexists with SAZ mod sorry on that
Does anyone have a link for the 0.9.4b version of the original game without mod and extras pre-installed?

Also any gallery replay mod that works with the SAZ mod 0.9.4b scenes as well as original ones?
https://f95zone.to/threads/thetyrant094-gallery-mod-v1-0.81124/

this one supports the 9.4 Saz mod

Reactions: xapican

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Brother the link is dead could you re-upload it
I can't... I didn't create them. I don't port this mod to android. Cebs was kind enough to do that for us. However the MixDrop link was still active when I tried it.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Still plugging away at the Patreon Reward Images Add-on when I can. (y) I have other priorities atm that come first. I've gone into more detail here and in the linked post in that one as well.
Hey nice to hear from you, enjoy family and the sunday Be well SAZ !
abrazo !

Reactions: S A Z

mostar65

Aug 18, 2018
Hi SAZ! It's been a while.

I catched up here in this thread since my last post and it was mentioned that Saddog was back for a while and that Saddog has updated to 0.9.4b which is awesome. It's still amazing that you never have stopped working on this mod. Kudos to you really and I hope that you will never stop adding new content because it's awesome.

I think it's time to make Nicole proud again by starting over after my 2 years of absence and to enjoy the new content.
I haven't played the game since 0.9.1 version. Poor Davide will lose the girls (and his life) or never lay a single finger on them again but that's his destiny for being the antagonist. xD!

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes