Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Btw, any clashes between this mod and the JDMod?
Nothing directly that I know of, but they don't work together per se. The JDMod will let you replay the Original game's scenes, but it will not do the same thing for the Mod's custom scenes I'm afraid.

Reactions: Lady Aspen

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
Nothing directly that I know of, but they don't work together per se. The JDMod will let you replay the Original game's scenes, but it will not do the same thing for the Mod's custom scenes I'm afraid.
That's what I noticed after testing them. Good news is now real clash. They are independent mods, however, so they don't work together. Thank you for confirming

Reactions: S A Z

AudioStuff

Feb 23, 2023
After Bruce's Breakdown scene, at the scene where you need to kill Davide in the basement at 10pm, no matter which sister I get to try helping, it always fails and says "maybe next time I should bring a gun"

but I dont see any open options to advance anywhere in the story.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
After Bruce's Breakdown scene, at the scene where you need to kill Davide in the basement at 10pm, no matter which sister I get to try helping, it always fails and says "maybe next time I should bring a gun"

but I dont see any open options to advance anywhere in the story.
If you're doing the NTR route it will fail in what I remember, if you are doing the other routes you will succeed.

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hey SAZ
Plz rebuilt this game
With new scenes
SAZ, do you plan/consider to keep updating the mod/take over and remake the game?
Hello! So I just recently updated my current position on this, you can find it here.

The TLDR of it is essential I do still plan on and am updating my mod, as I have time.

I do not have any immediate plans to do a full remake or on "taking over" for Saddog.

I will be adding new scenes still via the mod. But my first focus is on completing the Patreon Reward Image Add-on.

Again, that post I linked at the first has more details of my current position and situation.

I hope you all have a fantastic day/night!

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Does anyone have a link for the 0.9.4b version of the original game without mod and extras pre-installed?

Also any gallery replay mod that works with the SAZ mod 0.9.4b scenes as well as original ones?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
can someone simplify this for me? spot100 is basically adds animation or something? other one shows all path and walkthrough?

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes