Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

hooter

Mar 19, 2020
Frank is not yet killable in this version of the mod. (As he is not killable in the main game yet either.)
Ok Thankyou, guess I'm at the end of my game then, are you planning on any additional stuff for this game?........... PS. Awesome job so far with this game !!

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
S A Z , have you had anymore communication with Saddog? Iirc, it's been about a year since you mentioned you had a chat with him and he said that he's still working on the game.
Sadly, I have not. You are correct that is has been a little over a year since I mentioned that. I have only tried communicated with them once since then. I did not get a response, but I don't go into it thinking I will. I was very grateful for Saddog responding to me before and sharing more assets with us. I honestly didn't expect a release for those last 2 updates until sometime maybe this year, given that Saddog mentioned they were very busy still and I know these things take time if you're not doing it full time anymore. So I wish them the best of luck on this, if they are still working on it. I know they have been on here recently, so I believe Saddog is still alive and well I hope. I'm just grateful for them creating The Tyrant to begin with, as it inspired me to learn how to mod and create Ren'py games. :)

Last edited:

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Temporary workupload Links:

The Tyrant 0.9.4b SazMod Official.zip (467.87 MB) -
Saz_Mod_Animation_Pack_Spot1000.zip (33.46 MB) -

Sorry these took a while to get uploaded, life has been more than a little nuts recently.

*These links will be active for 90 days

zluk01

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Sorry if this has been reported before but I got a bug when running the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That bug happens when you are not running the most updated version of the game. You need to download the update file found on the Main Game's OP and then reinstall the game and update file in a new location/folder and then install the mod again. That should fix that issue for you. (y)

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
That bug happens when you are not running the most updated version of the game. You need to download the update file found on the Main Game's OP and then reinstall the game and update file in a new location/folder and then install the mod again. That should fix that issue for you. (y)
Thank you, I assumed the main link is the most up to date and didn't apply the update patch offered on the main page. That solved the error that I encountered. Thank you for the tech support and for the mod S A Z, much appreciated.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hey, I know you said before you'd continue the mod, are you still feeling the same way, and if so, any update?
Absolutely! I have not changed in my desire to work on and continue my mod. In fact I am still working on it. Specifically the Patreon Reward Image Add-on. However, as I've mentioned before I have extremely limited time to work on my mod. I have some IRL responsibilities that must take priority. It might help you to understand that they concern a family member's failing health, it's serious enough that we're just trying to get as much time with them as possible. I am not only just trying to spend time with them, but also helping to take care of them. So that is were the majority of my time goes right now, the rest is split between my IRL work and what little time I have to work on the mod. There are some weeks I can't work on the mod at all, and others where I do get a little bit to work on it almost every day. But it's just really sporadic.

I work on the mod for fun and as a way to relieve stress. That is one of the reasons I don't take any money for it. I want it to be a leisurely activity that brings me joy. Which it still is. I would be working on this mod regardless of me releasing any portion of it here. I am just happy to share it will you all if it can possibly bring any of you some more fun into your own lives. So I will definitely be continuing my work on the mod, even if it's just for myself. So you do not need to worry about that.

However, because of my limited time to work on it, I'm afraid concerning a release date of any sort. As of right now, that will need to fall under the "It will be done when it's done" kinda thing as I really have no idea when it will be finished. But as I have mentioned before, I'm always happy to let you know I'm still here and working on it, and if for any reason I think I will not be continuing my mod, I will let you know. So please do feel free to ask questions like this or if you need any help, as you have been.

I know this will upset some of you, maybe many of you, but that is just the reality of the situation. I am sorry that I couldn't give you better news in that regard. But I will still be working on the mod for the foreseeable future. I'm always hoping I can get some more time to work on it, and as I do get closer to actually being done and to releasing this add-on, I will be sure to let you know. But do feel free to check in as you have been. I do appreciate it, even if I can't give you great news.

SuperNoob

Nov 13, 2019
Absolutely! I have not changed in my desire to work on and continue my mod. In fact I am still working on it. Specifically the Patreon Reward Image Add-on. However, as I've mentioned before I have extremely limited time to work on my mod. I have some IRL responsibilities that must take priority. It might help you to understand that they concern a family member's failing health, it's serious enough that we're just trying to get as much time with them as possible. I am not only just trying to spend time with them, but also helping to take care of them. So that is were the majority of my time goes right now, the rest is split between my IRL work and what little time I have to work on the mod. There are some weeks I can't work on the mod at all, and others where I do get a little bit to work on it almost every day. But it's just really sporadic.

I work on the mod for fun and as a way to relieve stress. That is one of the reasons I don't take any money for it. I want it to be a leisurely activity that brings me joy. Which it still is. I would be working on this mod regardless of me releasing any portion of it here. I am just happy to share it will you all if it can possibly bring any of you some more fun into your own lives. So I will definitely be continuing my work on the mod, even if it's just for myself. So you do not need to worry about that.

However, because of my limited time to work on it, I'm afraid concerning a release date of any sort. As of right now, that will need to fall under the "It will be done when it's done" kinda thing as I really have no idea when it will be finished. But as I have mentioned before, I'm always happy to let you know I'm still here and working on it, and if for any reason I think I will not be continuing my mod, I will let you know. So please do feel free to ask questions like this or if you need any help, as you have been.

I know this will upset some of you, maybe many of you, but that is just the reality of the situation. I am sorry that I couldn't give you better news in that regard. But I will still be working on the mod for the foreseeable future. I'm always hoping I can get some more time to work on it, and as I do get closer to actually being done and to releasing this add-on, I will be sure to let you know. But do feel free to check in as you have been. I do appreciate it, even if I can't give you great news.
I understand - How you feel. Family is the most important relationship that is needed. I pray that everything works out for you. My dad is over 80 and he feels that he has not much time, but I don't want that time to arrive. Please take care of your family and be content with it. I will pray for your well being.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes