Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
You always have to pair the NTR path with either the Love or Corruption path as you play to advance to story. So if your want to advance to story, and see the NTR content, you end up having to bounce up and down on the relationship stat. Above 5 to progress to story then below 5 to see the NTR scenes.

This was how it is done in the original version of the game, and I did not deviate from that as I wanted the overall experience to match requirements and such as much as possible to not confuse original game players.
It's been a long time, but I just checked out the changelog. It says you added a hard mode, which is very nice since the game always had the issue of having no dedicated NTR route that can progress the story.

So my question would be, if you play a love route with hard mode on, how well does the narrative reflect that particular situation? I've never played the love route, so I'm not too sure how it would go. Would it be disjointed like the NTR seemingly appearing out of nowhere, or would the fact that the girls are having a loving relationship with the MC be reflected when they get corrupted by BBC or whatever?

Anyways, damn it's been ages. I hope this game is completed one day, and you are the only hope of that ever happening lol.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
It's been a long time, but I just checked out the changelog. It says you added a hard mode, which is very nice since the game always had the issue of having no dedicated NTR route that can progress the story.

So my question would be, if you play a love route with hard mode on, how well does the narrative reflect that particular situation? I've never played the love route, so I'm not too sure how it would go. Would it be disjointed like the NTR seemingly appearing out of nowhere, or would the fact that the girls are having a loving relationship with the MC be reflected when they get corrupted by BBC or whatever?

Anyways, damn it's been ages. I hope this game is completed one day, and you are the only hope of that ever happening lol.
So hardmode was previously in the game, I just brought back into the game when he removed it. All it did was have the relationship stats go down faster every night, so you had to actively give gifts to keep it up.

There is no narrative change with that mode.

Reactions: D Dog

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So hardmode was previously in the game, I just brought back into the game when he removed it. All it did was have the relationship stats go down faster every night, so you had to actively give gifts to keep it up.

There is no narrative change with that mode.
Oh yeah, I remember that mechanic. Too bad.

TommyTK1

Aug 24, 2024
Here's my unofficial android port of The Tyrant: SAZ Official Mod v0.9.4b

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's my unofficial android port of The Tyrant: SAZ Official Mod v0.9.4b

Download

Great work cebs! To let you know, there is a problem with idle image for neutral_icons (downstairs showerscene, update71.rpyc file line 1130 and 1246). I've decompiled this script but nothing seems wrong. Any ideas how fix it? Anyways, thanks for your amazing work!

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
Great work cebs! To let you know, there is a problem with idle image for neutral_icons (downstairs showerscene, update71.rpyc file line 1130 and 1246). I've decompiled this script but nothing seems wrong. Any ideas how fix it? Anyways, thanks for your amazing work!
is their anything new in this version

759790013Wo

Mar 6, 2024
The game can't go on here, and then it will report an error, and then it will be forced to quit the game. I don't know what the reason is, but the module didn't make the subsequent content here?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
The game can't go on here, and then it will report an error, and then it will be forced to quit the game. I don't know what the reason is, but the module didn't make the subsequent content here?
Without including your error, I don't know exactly what is going on, but I am able to get to this point in the game and continue on without issues. The next part in this scene is an animation, which is webm format, you may want to ensure you can play webm format items on your device. Once that has been confirmed, you may need to uninstall and reinstall in a new location to reset things. Those are some general steps you can try to resolve this issue. Good luck! (y)

Reactions: Kirimaru

759790013Wo

Mar 6, 2024
Without including your error, I don't know exactly what is going on, but I am able to get to this point in the game and continue on without issues. The next part in this scene is an animation, which is webm format, you may want to ensure you can play webm format items on your device. Once that has been confirmed, you may need to uninstall and reinstall in a new location to reset things. Those are some general steps you can try to resolve this issue. Good luck! (y)
Well, I don't know if it's a mistake caused by translating the game text into Chinese. At present, I only find that there is something wrong with this scene. I want to know if you have finished the story of four routes. I can eliminate other male characters as mentioned at the beginning of the game.You have done a good job in this module. I like it very much. I hope to see more of your works.(My comments are translated by a translator, which may be strange to read. I hope you can understand what I said, haha.)

KONTOL_KUDA

May 15, 2022
View attachment 2018236

I made this because I loved the story concept and wanted more content. I also wanted to differentiate the paths you can choose even more.

The goal of this mod is to add more story content (mainly via Dialogue and reusing original assets in new ways) for many different tastes.

The NTR content has been separated into four "Darker Paths" for this mod. Voyeur, NTR, Revenge and Sadist. It is avoidable by either keeping the MC's relationships with the girls above 5 or but turning it off either when you start the game or by turning it off later in the added cheat menu options. Additionally, many of the "Darker Paths" scenes have an option to avoid them built into the choices.

The Love/Corruption paths have been extended to help make them more robust. There are added scenes using the Love assets to create Corruption events and vise versa. These are called Twisted scenes. Additionally there are completely new scenes added from Fan-Art and my own renders.

While it may seem that the "Darker Paths" are the primary focus of the mod because their explanation is so long, I assure you that is not the case. I have added plenty of content for all sides, including Love/Corruption, so that hopefully anyone that likes something about The Tyrant already will have even more to enjoy.

I'm sure there are typos or oddly worded sentences still in the game as this mod is a constant work in progress. I hope they are not too jarring. In the end, this is just for fun. I'm not a professional. Don't hate me if it sucks! :) But if you do happen to enjoy it, then I'm glad.
Original Post Updated: 05/15/2024 - Download links refreshed for the Mobile APK
Mod Updated: 07/10/2022 - 0.9.4b SAZMod Official Release
Hot Fix Updated: 03/17/2022 - HotFixv04 Release (Beta) - Not currently needed for the Official Version
Original Game/Creator: sadddoggames - |
Modder: @S A Z
Mod Version: 0.9.4b SAZMod Official
Compatible Game Version: 0.9.4b
Language: English
Fan Art Thread:

Features:
Mod Installation and Troubleshooting:
Animation Pack Installation:
Change-Logs:
Signatures:
Thanks and Future Plans for the Mod!

* Important Notice - Check if you are running the 0.9.4b version of the main game and not the 0.9.4 version *

Game Saves from SAZMOD 0.9.4b Beta are compatible with SAZMOD 0.9.4b Official
Not compatible with Original Game Saves

----- Downloads -----

0.9.4b SAZMod Official - 467.9 MB :
Android version - ported by cebs - Size 871.0 MB : F95 / Alternate Links
spot1000 Animation Pack - Size 33.5 MB :
The Tyrant 0.9.4b Official Mod Guide :

----- Hot Fix Patch -----
New content will be added via these patches
- None for Official Release Yet -

Beta To Official Version 0.9.4b Patch - 30.7 MB -
----- Alternate Version Downloads -----
----- Preview Images -----
View attachment 325193 View attachment 325194 View attachment 325195 View attachment 325196 View attachment 325198 View attachment 325199
Anda keren sekali bro, terimakasih sudah melanjutkan cerita "the tyrant"

KONTOL_KUDA

May 15, 2022
View attachment 2018236

I made this because I loved the story concept and wanted more content. I also wanted to differentiate the paths you can choose even more.

The goal of this mod is to add more story content (mainly via Dialogue and reusing original assets in new ways) for many different tastes.

The NTR content has been separated into four "Darker Paths" for this mod. Voyeur, NTR, Revenge and Sadist. It is avoidable by either keeping the MC's relationships with the girls above 5 or but turning it off either when you start the game or by turning it off later in the added cheat menu options. Additionally, many of the "Darker Paths" scenes have an option to avoid them built into the choices.

The Love/Corruption paths have been extended to help make them more robust. There are added scenes using the Love assets to create Corruption events and vise versa. These are called Twisted scenes. Additionally there are completely new scenes added from Fan-Art and my own renders.

While it may seem that the "Darker Paths" are the primary focus of the mod because their explanation is so long, I assure you that is not the case. I have added plenty of content for all sides, including Love/Corruption, so that hopefully anyone that likes something about The Tyrant already will have even more to enjoy.

I'm sure there are typos or oddly worded sentences still in the game as this mod is a constant work in progress. I hope they are not too jarring. In the end, this is just for fun. I'm not a professional. Don't hate me if it sucks! :) But if you do happen to enjoy it, then I'm glad.
Original Post Updated: 05/15/2024 - Download links refreshed for the Mobile APK
Mod Updated: 07/10/2022 - 0.9.4b SAZMod Official Release
Hot Fix Updated: 03/17/2022 - HotFixv04 Release (Beta) - Not currently needed for the Official Version
Original Game/Creator: sadddoggames - |
Modder: @S A Z
Mod Version: 0.9.4b SAZMod Official
Compatible Game Version: 0.9.4b
Language: English
Fan Art Thread:

Features:
Mod Installation and Troubleshooting:
Animation Pack Installation:
Change-Logs:
Signatures:
Thanks and Future Plans for the Mod!

* Important Notice - Check if you are running the 0.9.4b version of the main game and not the 0.9.4 version *

Game Saves from SAZMOD 0.9.4b Beta are compatible with SAZMOD 0.9.4b Official
Not compatible with Original Game Saves

----- Downloads -----

0.9.4b SAZMod Official - 467.9 MB :
Android version - ported by cebs - Size 871.0 MB : F95 / Alternate Links
spot1000 Animation Pack - Size 33.5 MB :
The Tyrant 0.9.4b Official Mod Guide :

----- Hot Fix Patch -----
New content will be added via these patches
- None for Official Release Yet -

Beta To Official Version 0.9.4b Patch - 30.7 MB -
----- Alternate Version Downloads -----
----- Preview Images -----
View attachment 325193 View attachment 325194 View attachment 325195 View attachment 325196 View attachment 325198 View attachment 325199
You are so cool bro, I really appreciate you continuing the story of this game. Do you have social media like Instagram or others?

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Which its the state of this mode??
its there any plan to add new content of make an ending for this game??
Yes, but as I mentioned before, I will only be working on it as I get time. I have IRL obligations such as, work, family health issues, and projects outside of the mod, that are just simply more pressing right now.

I have been working on the Patreon Reward Image Add-on a little as well as a number of general minor issues people have sent me. So some more progress has been made, but it has been sloooooow.

But in terms of massively reconfiguring the game beyond what I have already done or completing it and such... realistically where things are at now, no. That is likely not going to happen.

I keep working on it, bit by bit because I still really enjoy the game for what it is, what it brought to me, and what I learned from it.

I learned to program in Ren'py and Python, render in Daz 3D, and so much more just so I could mod this game.

I think I'll always be grateful for that. As such I intend to keep coming back and adding little bits to the mod that I have crafted over so many years.

But unless Saddog comes back and finishes the game, I think beyond the Patreon Reward Image Add-on and a few scenes I talked about before, that is as far as I intend to go with my mod, albeit at a snails pace.

I am still here and around to help with questions. Because I am a part of this community and love these games, although I haven't had time to play an update in the last 6 months. :cry::LOL:

So TLDR is yes, but really slowly and just a few scenes here and there.

That may not be the answer you were looking for, but I try to keep things straight with you all, so you know where I am coming from and what to expect.

I hope you all are doing well and being safe out there!

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
You are so cool bro, I really appreciate you continuing the story of this game. Do you have social media like Instagram or others?
I do not for anything associated with this mod, everything is here, all updates and such. But thank you for the kind words.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
So just wanted to drop some information here. Looks like we have an actual update on Patreon. Saddog has dropped version 0.95. Just awesome! I know those of you hoping for an end are very excited for this! I am as well. I am currently downloading this version so I can dive into it. I still have limited time, but I will see what I can do about updating my mod to that newly released version.

I will be putting my Patreon Reward Image Add-on on hold for the moment while I focus on the mod update to the current version. It's been a while since I have done a game update for the mod so we'll be getting back into the groove of things.

They literally started the post off with, it’s time to finish this! Very exciting! I'll keep ya'll up to date with my progress and such as I can.

Make sure to show the original version lots of love when it's up and going!

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
So just wanted to drop some information here. Looks like we have an actual update on Patreon. Saddog has dropped version 0.95. Just awesome! I know those of you hoping for an end are very excited for this! I am as well. I am currently downloading this version so I can dive into it. I still have limited time, but I will see what I can do about updating my mod to that newly released version.

I will be putting my Patreon Reward Image Add-on on hold for the moment while I focus on the mod update to the current version. It's been a while since I have done a game update for the mod so we'll be getting back into the groove of things.

They literally started the post off with, it’s time to finish this! Very exciting! I'll keep ya'll up to date with my progress and such as I can.

This is awesome news. I hope you have fun playing it as well.

Reactions: D Dog and S A Z

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018

Take your time on your mod, I am sure it may take quite some time doing it as well your own personal things outside the modding.

Have a good one and be safe... (y)

Reactions: D Dog and S A Z
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes