Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
So I was doing code comparisons with version 0.94b and 0.95 and Saddog has mad a ton of little changes to almost every file. Not a bad thing, but it's going to be a lot of micro changes for the mod.

I'll be getting a game plan together for those changes, I still need to play through it for the new scenes so I can plan the twisted and darker paths scenes, but slowly getting back into the groove of things.

Again, still limited on time, but excited to be working on an actual Saddog update again! So glad they returned to complete the game. Sending them all the best vibes!

Hope you all are doing well! I'll keep dropping updates on my progress as I can.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
So I was doing code comparisons with version 0.94b and 0.95 and Saddog has mad a ton of little changes to almost every file. Not a bad thing, but it's going to be a lot of micro changes for the mod.

I'll be getting a game plan together for those changes, I still need to play through it for the new scenes so I can plan the twisted and darker paths scenes, but slowly getting back into the groove of things.

Again, still limited on time, but excited to be working on an actual Saddog update again! So glad they returned to complete the game. Sending them all the best vibes!

Hope you all are doing well! I'll keep dropping updates on my progress as I can.
I'm with you on that, I am glad that Saddog is back as well as getting the chance to play your mod as well. As always keep up the great work.

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful news. We will wait. I wish you health and good luck :) (y) (y) (y) .

Reactions: S A Z
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes