Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Will this version mod gonna work in new version??
It will not, each version of the mod will only with with the corresponding version of the main game. I am currently playing the new update and looking at the new code to come up with a plan for the update for the mod, but as I mentioned before, I still only have limited time to work on things, so this process will take some time.

But I, just like everyone else is really excited for Saddog's return and to dive into a new update!

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
sorry to ask here S A Z but you are the user with the most knowledge in the tyrant, in the og game with no mod as long as corruption or love is higher than the other the girls will stay in that route right? like I have 100 corruption and 20 love with cassandra but I want to see the full training route and I have to get points, this wont make me go into her love route right?

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
sorry to ask here S A Z but you are the user with the most knowledge in the tyrant, in the og game with no mod as long as corruption or love is higher than the other the girls will stay in that route right? like I have 100 corruption and 20 love with cassandra but I want to see the full training route and I have to get points, this wont make me go into her love route right?
So yeah, some scenes just require you to have enough points in either corruption or love and it does matter if you have other points in the other side of things in regards to unlocking the scene. But in some scenes, like Cassandra's training, and Nicole's extra bonus actions you can do with her in the 8am Living Room Scene, it also matters which is higher, Corruption or Love.

So if you want to see Cassandra's love training scenes, you will need to make her Love points higher than her Corruption points, at least temporarily so you can see those scenes. Then you can change them back afterwards, either with gifts or the cheat section in your bedroom.

• Red Heart
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Okay! So here is a little hot fix I have for ya all. There were some images that were not fully defined and some images that were in the date folder that had the same name, but png and webp, the png images were bigger and with torn dresses, like alternate images, and the webp images were brighter, the proper size and with untorn dress images. So I think theses image sets are meant to be used for alternate versions of the same scene later, but for now, I have defined these images in the define.rpy file to set them to to use the .webp files so they scale properly with the rest of the game. (when I make my mod version, I will scale the png versions and use them for my own alternate scenes.)

I also fixed the interactions2.rpy file where they left out the part where Cassandra has some playtime with you in the club. It was left out and fixed last time, so that was strange.

So where are those two fixed files.

You will need to unpack and decompile your files to replace them with these ones. I was having issues with this myself. I was finally able to get it to work using UnRen1.012d (a custom version found on the UnRen1.011d thread) to unpack the .rpyc files and then using Unrpyc v1.3.2 to decompile them. This combo would let me load and save without issues.

I will comment these issues on the patreon post as well, so there will likely be an official hot fix coming too.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
It will not, each version of the mod will only with with the corresponding version of the main game. I am currently playing the new update and looking at the new code to come up with a plan for the update for the mod, but as I mentioned before, I still only have limited time to work on things, so this process will take some time.

But I, just like everyone else is really excited for Saddog's return and to dive into a new update!
Would you say that updating your mod for v0.9.5 to a level where it's well rounded, a [COMPLETE] of sorts, is more likely to take up to a few months?

I would like to roughly set my expectations to the right order of magnitude (weeks or months). I don't mind waiting. Been waiting for Milfy City proper incest mods for over a year and there's more waiting to do so I'd say I'm a pro at this "sport".

I don't have past experience with your mod and I haven't played The Tyrant in the past 5+ years, since before v0.9.4, so I can't estimate anything regarding your mod. A lot of people say it significantly improves the game so I've decided to delay playing v0.9.5 until your mod is [COMPLETE]. Hopefully, by then a proper incest mod is also available. I can't remember if incest was meaningless in this game (i.e. meaningless = no substance to the kink, no taboo, just characters calling each other in an incest way because landlady was replaced with mom, roommate with sister, etc.).

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Would you say that updating your mod for v0.9.5 to a level where it's well rounded, a [COMPLETE] of sorts, is more likely to take up to a few months?

I would like to roughly set my expectations to the right order of magnitude (weeks or months). I don't mind waiting. Been waiting for Milfy City proper incest mods for over a year and there's more waiting to do so I'd say I'm a pro at this "sport".

I don't have past experience with your mod and I haven't played The Tyrant in the past 5+ years, since before v0.9.4, so I can't estimate anything regarding your mod. A lot of people say it significantly improves the game so I've decided to delay playing v0.9.5 until your mod is [COMPLETE]. Hopefully, by then a proper incest mod is also available. I can't remember if incest was meaningless in this game (i.e. meaningless = no substance to the kink, no taboo, just characters calling each other in an incest way because landlady was replaced with mom, roommate with sister, etc.).
Honestly, I don't know. When I first started the mod, I had much more time and was able to push out updates in less than a week.

That is simply not the case anymore. I don't have the free time I once did. And I am only able to work on this during my free time and not really devote dedicated time to it.

I don't give time frames any more, it has to be on the basis that it will be done when it's done.

So if you want to put a guess out into the ether, longer is always more safe.

This is a relatively smaller update. (Minus the little changes in every file), but in regards to new content it's not huge. So hopefully I can get through it quickly.

I'll do the best I can, which is all I can offer.

wommerrx

Sep 10, 2022
I've never played the game, I've heard a lot of people talking about this mod but I really don't know what the difference would be in playing with it, could you explain to me what the differences are in playing with the mod and why everyone speaks so highly of this mod?

yewfella

Nov 24, 2022
I've never played the game, I've heard a lot of people talking about this mod but I really don't know what the difference would be in playing with it, could you explain to me what the differences are in playing with the mod and why everyone speaks so highly of this mod?
Someone can give a better answer, but the mod adds the option for more challenging gameplay, as well as new paths and more content. I would say that, if you like the sound of the game, try it without the mod first. If you enjoy the game, try this mod afterwards. It enhances a great game.

Reactions: Envoye and wommerrx

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Mod Progress Report:
Alright everyone. I have played through the new content, I have looked through the new code. I think I have a plan of attack.

First off, I must say, that even though this update was smaller in scope, I still really liked the new stuff! There is still a lot of variation to play with.

But before we jump into the new stuff, we need to address the underlying changes to the image structure and .rpy files. Many files have been moved from various update folders to just their respective location folders in the image folder, which is a really good thing. And almost all of them have been renamed to fit a new naming convention.

As such, every .rpy file with an image has changes in it to match that. So I will need to first fix my define.rpy for the mod to reflect those changes and then every one of my .rpy files as well to match those changes in my define.rpy.

So the first thing I am going to do is just get the current 0.94b content ported over to work within 0.95. Then we will start addressing the new content, twisted scenes and dark paths.

I've already started that process and will try to keep you all in the loop!

I hope you all are staying safe out there and enjoying the main game while you wait! (y)

souhaibhh12345

Mar 18, 2022
Mod Progress Report:
Alright everyone. I have played through the new content, I have looked through the new code. I think I have a plan of attack.

First off, I must say, that even though this update was smaller in scope, I still really liked the new stuff! There is still a lot of variation to play with.

But before we jump into the new stuff, we need to address the underlying changes to the image structure and .rpy files. Many files have been moved from various update folders to just their respective location folders in the image folder, which is a really good thing. And almost all of them have been renamed to fit a new naming convention.

As such, every .rpy file with an image has changes in it to match that. So I will need to first fix my define.rpy for the mod to reflect those changes and then every one of my .rpy files as well to match those changes in my define.rpy.

So the first thing I am going to do is just get the current 0.94b content ported over to work within 0.95. Then we will start addressing the new content, twisted scenes and dark paths.

I've already started that process and will try to keep you all in the loop!

I hope you all are staying safe out there and enjoying the main game while you wait! (y)
Can you add a gallery to the mod?

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes