Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
i dont know why but i read this and instantly thought of a crime scene where they are combing over your google search history and this comes up. I know, random but funny to me.
Also i believe you have to have your mother fully progressed because she is a part of that event.
And then you have to get Cassandra to tell her that Davide raped her...then when the scene happens you (MC) get to choke him with a dildo or smash him with a paddle, then the next day there's a scene with the TV and MC discovers that the woman that helps him is a cop...or something like that. And this should be asked in the main thread not the mod thread;)

berndd21

Nov 19, 2020
Quick Mod Progress Report:
Just plugging away still on variable updates as I mentioned before. But I do have it to a state that it actually works again on the newest version. So the update will start with 0.95a. Which now means I can start testing things in real time again. XD Still can't see most of the images yet as I haven't updated the variable names, but it's cool it's working a bit now.

I'll keep plugging away! Hope you all are safe and having a good one!
Hello SAZ,
I just wanted to say that I'm looking forward to your MOD, because there are so many bugs in the main game that the long wait has actually punished.
There are hardly any bugs in your mod and they will be fixed quickly. I don't think Saddog is interested in the bugs.
I'd rather wait and look forward to their version.
I hope the cods don't do too much work.

Greetings from a fan of their work.

gamerfrosty

Jan 16, 2022
There are bugs in game?
I haven't played it yet because I can't play it without cheats but can someone please tell me how bad the bugs are
Is the game unplayable?

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
There are bugs in game?
I haven't played it yet because I can't play it without cheats but can someone please tell me how bad the bugs are
Is the game unplayable?
The new update i didn't really have any issues that I ran into but I wasn't through and didn't finish it. As far as cheats there is an option in your bedroom to increase the ladies purity corruption and incread/decrease their relation. There isn't anything for the money.

hahaxddd

Apr 2, 2018
I was putting off on playing this game for months now and right as I head off to download it, the main game updates and now the mod is kinda outdated..?
How much content did the new update add on the basegame? Should I just play the 0.9.4b SAZ mod, or wait for a 0.9.5 update for the mod?
I'm so confused...

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
I was putting off on playing this game for months now and right as I head off to download it, the main game updates and now the mod is kinda outdated..?
How much content did the new update add on the basegame? Should I just play the 0.9.4b SAZ mod, or wait for a 0.9.5 update for the mod?
I'm so confused...
very little main game update, better to play the mod or be patient and wait for it to be updated to 9.5

Reactions: bcool and hahaxddd

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Mod Update Progress Report:
Alright, well that was a lot of variables to change! o_O I have finished converting over all of the variable names to the new ones from the update. The reason for that is the Ren'py changed it so any images in the main image folder were all auto-defined by their unique file name, instead of their file path and name. So they needed to be updated to all have unique names as some duplicate names were possible with the old folder/file structure.

With that out of the way, the majority of the images work now. Where I am running into an issue at the moment is my Mod's added images. I need to restructure them for this new format. So I am now in the process of doing that, then I will need to go through each file again and modify all the calls for the mod images to match. So more heavy coding, but it's getting there!

I'll keep plugging away. Once that is finished, I can do some preliminary testing to ensure the existing mod events work up through 0.94b. Then I can start tackling the 0.95a updated content.

I hope you all are doing well! Stay safe out there!

MentallyDull

Jun 24, 2020
man i might be a dumbass but i can not get a fresh install of this working at all. redownloaded the mod, the base game, and all and yet even the base game by itself isnt loading images and is struggling all over the place

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
man i might be a dumbass but i can not get a fresh install of this working at all. redownloaded the mod, the base game, and all and yet even the base game by itself isnt loading images and is struggling all over the place
If by base game, you mean new updated version, then yeah, the mod is not updated yet and will break your game.
Best way to enjoy the mod, is to DL the version here with it already installed, unless you want to wait for update. (y)

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Yeah, if you look up literally two posts before yours, S A Z just gave an update on his version 0.9.5a, so it is not yet compatible. Looks like it's getting there! Before long, this thing of beautiful will be back!

Alright, well that was a lot of variables to change! o_O I have finished converting over all of the variable names to the new ones from the update. The reason for that is the Ren'py changed it so any images in the main image folder were all auto-defined by their unique file name, instead of their file path and name. So they needed to be updated to all have unique names as some duplicate names were possible with the old folder/file structure.

With that out of the way, the majority of the images work now. Where I am running into an issue at the moment is my Mod's added images. I need to restructure them for this new format. So I am now in the process of doing that, then I will need to go through each file again and modify all the calls for the mod images to match. So more heavy coding, but it's getting there!

I'll keep plugging away. Once that is finished, I can do some preliminary testing to ensure the existing mod events work up through 0.94b. Then I can start tackling the 0.95a updated content.

ted-beat.gif

• Haha
Reactions: D Dog

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
It is a great complement that when playing the new update (While sort of patiently waiting for ZAS) that I keep looking for features and events the mod provides.
I am more looking forward to a finished game with ZAS then the standard game finish.

berndd21

Nov 19, 2020
Alright, well that was a lot of variables to change! o-O I have finished converting over all of the variable names to the new ones from the update. The reason for that is the Ren'py changed it so any images in the main image folder were all auto-defined by their unique file name, instead of their file path and name. So they needed to be updated to all have unique names as some duplicate names were possible with the old folder/file structure.

I am really glad that you are doing the work and then so well !!!

MentallyDull

Jun 24, 2020
Yeah, if you look up literally two posts before yours, S A Z just gave an update on his version 0.9.5a, so it is not yet compatible. Looks like it's getting there! Before long, this thing of beautiful will be back!

View attachment 4115082
oh sorry was there some update that now breaks the current version of the mod. i thought the base game was completely dead in the water? either way glad this mod is seeing development

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes