Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
----- Quick Fix -----

I'm sorry about that. I'll list what you need to have done for Nicole's Basement Outing event below. Also while I was double checking the code after seeing this issue I noticed that I had not converted on of the Outing interaction buttons properly and because of that it would have been placed somewhere funky. So I'll include an updated maps.rpy file in the zip file.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still not working for me, the button now shows up but the event doesn't trigger after I click it. I reloaded a save and replayed Nicole's second date a couple times but the event still does not start.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Still not working for me, the button now shows up but the event doesn't trigger after I click it. I reloaded a save and replayed Nicole's second date a couple times but the event still does not start.
That's very strange. I haven't been able to recreate that issue on my own machine. :(

If you could share the save file you're using I could take a look at it and see if there is something that stands out.

There are a few things I would also recommend looking at in your "The Tyrant" folder. If the .rpa files are still in the "game" folder then I recommend moving to a backup folder somewhere, same thing with the .rpyc files. Sometimes an old save will try to pull from the .rpyc or .rpa files instead of the .rpy files like it should. If those things don't work, then I would starting a new play through.

Reactions: Phyreo

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
@S A Z Dear your a genius you make this game worth to play again and again.:giggle:
without your mod some dialogue and actions no have any sense:confused:
I'm in :love: with you because the game is now how i wanted to be. thank you very much for this:LOL::ROFLMAO:
looking forward for more and more content:devilish:

PS: what the hell Sadddoggames thinking when create the MC:eek: it's a joke?:unsure:
worst character ever in appearance i mean and his skin color, i wished something more masculine:whistle:

anyway we can do nothing about this or I'm wrong?:unsure:

Best regards to you dear S A Z :)

Reactions: D Dog and S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
@S A Z Dear your a genius you make this game worth to play again and again.:giggle:
without your mod some dialogue and actions no have any sense:confused:
I'm in :love: with you because the game is now how i wanted to be. thank you very much for this:LOL::ROFLMAO:
looking forward for more and more content:devilish:

PS: what the hell Sadddoggames thinking when create the MC:eek: it's a joke?:unsure:
worst character ever in appearance i mean and his skin color, i wished something more masculine:whistle:

anyway we can do nothing about this or I'm wrong?:unsure:

Best regards to you dear S A Z :)
Thanks for trying out the mod. I'm very glad you liked it. :)

I felt the same way about aspects of the MC. So in my personal renders I've done for the mod, his skin is not as tan and he is more muscular than the original version. But I couldn't make the differences too drastic or else he wouldn't fix into the overall game anymore.

Reactions: Nikira

matezmaj

Jan 31, 2018
dear creator of mod could you please tell us step by step how activate new events in subway nd aleaxa nd irina lesiban stuf whit ntr prety please

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
So... I almost made it a day before releasing a new version.

I felt that with the particular fixes I needed to make, it warranted a new version.

Here is the Change Log with the fixes:

There is another change I'm planning on making. Thought I would run it by you all and see if it's something you would be interested in.

In the instances where there are Love or Corruption options that are automatically selected by the highest stat, such as Irina's sex options at the end of the Temple Date, I would instead make it an option to choose if you want to take the Love or Corruption route regardless of which stat is higher. The Love and Corruption stats for the girls would still be used for unlocking more option in the events as you go. I figure that way you can choose to Corrupt or Love as you wish and sort of carve out a story that fits your personal tastes more. Let me know if you have any major objections or if you would like something like that.

I'm including the rpy files only zip folder here for Mod B on this post.

I've already updated the main post to include both the Mod B version and the RPY files only version which can be used to updated the Mod A version to Mod B.

I think that is it for now.

Thanks all!

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
So... I almost made it a day before releasing a new version.

I felt that with the particular fixes I needed to make, it warranted a new version.

Here is the Change Log with the fixes:

There is another change I'm planning on making. Thought I would run it by you all and see if it's something you would be interested in.

In the instances where there are Love or Corruption options that are automatically selected by the highest stat, such as Irina's sex options at the end of the Temple Date, I would instead make it an option to choose if you want to take the Love or Corruption route regardless of which stat is higher. The Love and Corruption stats for the girls would still be used for unlocking more option in the events as you go. I figure that way you can choose to Corrupt or Love as you wish and sort of carve out a story that fits your personal tastes more. Let me know if you have any major objections or if you would like something like that.

I'm including the rpy files only zip folder here for Mod B on this post.

I've already updated the main post to include both the Mod B version and the RPY files only version which can be used to updated the Mod A version to Mod B.

I think that is it for now.

Thanks all!
Appercaited S A Z for the mod B

matezmaj

Jan 31, 2018
dear mod i tryed all of above nd samwhow cant triger anything you mention i am giving mine save could you please look into it nd maybe share save so i can see those events prety please

• Love
Reactions: Saint2019

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Overview:

I made this because I loved the story concept and wanted more content. But I also wanted to differentiate the paths you can choose even more.

The NTR content has been seperated into four "Darker Paths" for this mod. Voyeur, NTR, Revenge and Sadist.​

• Voyeur - The MC enjoys the things being done to the girls and frankly so do the girls, they just need to admit it to themselves.
  • NTR - This and the Voyeur path are the closest to the the original story. In this path, the MC hates what is happening around here, despite the girls secretly, or not so secretly, being into it.
  • Revenge - In this path, the girls do not like what is being done to them. They are doing their best in a shitty situation, but often coming up short. The MC wants to help them but can't yet. But when he can, he's going to help them get back at them. Hard.
  • Sadist - This path, like the Revenge path, follows the girls being forced to do things against their will. But in path, the MC is into it and he's willing to the same to the girls if he gets the chance.

Due to the nature of their stories, both the Revenge and the Sadist paths have aspects of rape/blackmail/threats of violence. I just wanted to give you a heads up just in case.
Love NTR is the primary path as written by Saddoggames. The MC doesn't mind them being used by others and the ladies love the strange D! Hate NTR is closest to actual NTR, where the MC hates other people using the girls, but they are into it. Revenge, is what it sounds like. A revenge story, as the girls are not willing participants. In this path they are being threatened, tricked or drugged. Because of that, this story has a more rapey vibe to it. Just giving you a fair warning about that. The MC want's to stop this from happening, but he is not in place where he can most of the time.

The Love/Corruption paths have also been extended to help make them more robust. Additionally there are added scenes using the Love assets to create corruption events and vise versa.

I'm sure there are typos or oddly worded sentences still in the game. I tried to keep the original feel to the game where possible, but there is some variations to the scenes. I hope they are not too jarring. And in the end, this was just for fun. I'm not a professional. I edited and created some original content for some scenes. I also used some fan art from the Thread. You should check it out as there are some amazing artists doing great things there.

Don't hate me if it sucks!
But if you do happen to enjoy it, then yay! I'm glad.

Updated: 05/03/2019
Game/Creator: sadddoggames - |
Modder: @S A Z
Mod Version: 0.7.1 Mod B
Game Version: 0.7.1
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download (0.7.1 Mod B) - Size 134.3 MB :
Mod B RPY Files Only - Upgrade Mod A version to Mod B :
I'm a little confused...the game gave me some kind of message, I think it's saying that I can't go on the 2nd date with Nicole because it's too buggy?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
dear mod i tryed all of above nd samwhow cant triger anything you mention i am giving mine save could you please look into it nd maybe share save so i can see those events prety please

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I'm a little confused...the game gave me some kind of message, I think it's saying that I can't go on the 2nd date with Nicole because it's too buggy?
I would need to be able to read the actual message to have an idea of what was the issue. Can you get a screenshot?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Also just a quick heads up for anyone that might be having this issue:
This error can occur when using an old save. To fix this just Rollback far enough to a point where you can go to the MC's room. Then click on the duffel bag under the desk and select the Rename Characters icon.

In that menu you can select the bottom option All Names Reset to Default (except the MC's Name). This will fix that issue and you can use the other options to rename characters you've met back to a custom name if you had one.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
@ Saz, I downloaded your new version of the mod & it gives me error. I didn't download the new version of the original game & started with a save. Is either of these the cause or both? And thanx again for the great mod.

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
@ Saz, I downloaded your new version of the mod & it gives me error. I didn't download the new version of the original game & started with a save. Is either of these the cause or both? And thanx again for the great mod.
Yes, you definitely need to download the 0.7.1 version of the original game. The mod is specifically for that version of the game.

Reactions: R0y

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
@S A Z I received a error at 4 AM basement with Little Sister, I was on the path of corruption, then the attached file popped up when I hit ignore.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
@S A Z I received a error at 4 AM basement with Little Sister, I was on the path of corruption, then the attached file popped up when I hit ignore.
Any chance you can get a screen shot of the error before you hit ignore?

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes