Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

mike32

Oct 12, 2017
I read some recent reviews on the main game page and they were complaining about inconsistent dialogue from old repeatable scenes. I tend to agree with those complaints. It really breaks immersion when mom fully embraces her slut status but still act like none of that happened in repeated scenes. I was wondering if you have plans to fix that in the future? Its probably a huge task, but it would really improve immersion. Maybe to start off, you can just change the dialogue for some old scenes to just one line or something when they no longer make sense. Maybe even cut the scene entirely. This kind of immersion breaking game flow is one of the biggest problem in sand box games after all.
That will be awesome but too hard for a mod...

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
I read some recent reviews on the main game page and they were complaining about inconsistent dialogue from old repeatable scenes. I tend to agree with those complaints. It really breaks immersion when mom fully embraces her slut status but still act like none of that happened in repeated scenes. I was wondering if you have plans to fix that in the future? Its probably a huge task, but it would really improve immersion. Maybe to start off, you can just change the dialogue for some old scenes to just one line or something when they no longer make sense. Maybe even cut the scene entirely. This kind of immersion breaking game flow is one of the biggest problem in sand box games after all.
I agree...I'm not sure if it's the same now, because it's been awhile since I played, but the one thing that drove me nuts the first play-through, was how after I joined the gang, the repeatable scenes acted like I still hadn't. That's annoying, but other than avoiding those repeatable scene, I'm not sure what can be done.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I understand where those criticisms come from. And as for my mod there are definitely plans to address this. There are little parts I've already added dialogue or scene wise, like changing Nicole's dialogue in the front room once you've become a gang member so that she doesn't say you're not allowed down there until you're a gang member. Or creating a new scene in the parents room after you out Nicole to the gang in which Bruce is begging her for sex and she's denying him. There are a few others I've added as well.

As has been mentioned before it will be a large undertaking. A big reason is because I've decided to add all the different paths into my mod. So far I've literally more than doubled the lines of code in the game with this mod. Most of it added dialogue options. Another part of that is because I've chosen to make most of the scenes repeatable. I always hated not being able to repeat your favorite scenes in games like this. There are a number of ways of going about it, gallery options, choice menus in game, etc. So that is something I could change in the future from how I currently do it. Perhaps using sub menus for viewing "old scenes" and just highlighting the scenes that are "current" or something along those lines. I haven't decided for sure yet.

So in short yes, I hope to address this in the future, adapting of course to new content and changes Saddog makes to the original version. :)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Is it a known bug that you cant dirty your room and put videos on your pc in the 0.65 version when trying to give alexis a fetish?
I haven't ran into this issue at all. You need to be sure to initiate it by first going to the dining room at 1pm and choose the corruption route with Alexis. Then you just need to go to your room before 5pm and click on the bag under the table. On the right hand side there will be an option to put a fetish video on your PC. Then just return to your room at 5pm and click on the red/green hand icon and select the talk option on the right again. This will start the fetish scene. Rinse and repeat for additional fetish training.

Reactions: x0run

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Update time:

So I've finished converting the 0.7.0 content to 0.7.1 content for the mod. What's left is the new 0.7.1 content.
  • Nicole Love Outing to the Gang Scene - DONE
    • Twisted path - Love to Corruption - In Progress
  • Nicole Downstairs Shower Corruption Third Scene - Not Started
  • Nicole Downstairs Shower Love Third Scene - Not Started
Then I just need to update a few menu options for these scenes and do some testing. I still think we're a few days out. But I hope to have something for you, if not before, then by the weekend. This is of course pending anything bat shit crazy happening. But I think it's ok to put a general time frame on this for now.

Thanks everyone. :)

Phyreo

Jun 1, 2017
Update time:

So I've finished converting the 0.7.0 content to 0.7.1 content for the mod. What's left is the new 0.7.1 content.
Then I just need to update a few menu options for these scenes and do some testing. I still think we're a few days out. But I hope to have something for you, if not before, then by the weekend. This is of course pending anything bat shit crazy happening. But I think it's ok to put a general time frame on this for now.

I am amazed at work that you have put into the mod. Thank you so very much.

Reactions: S A Z and Saint2019

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Damn, been downloading this game since like yesterday (I have very slow net) and just started it with the mod. The mod got me hyped up with all its choices and paths! Then the line 41 exception came up, saw the mod release wasn't the same as the game release and now I'm bummed. Will definitely keep an eye for the latest release, mate, great work. :)

Reactions: S A Z

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Update time:

S A Z aka the AWESOME one

Reactions: S A Z and JohnJG

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Damn, been downloading this game since like yesterday (I have very slow net) and just started it with the mod. The mod got me hyped up with all its choices and paths! Then the line 41 exception came up, saw the mod release wasn't the same as the game release and now I'm bummed. Will definitely keep an eye for the latest release, mate, great work. :)
I feel your pain only ADSL here and Rural speed. My tip for you is once you download the main game keep a copy of the zip for times like these.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hello Everyone! :)

I have update the Main Post with the new version of the Mod. Down below are the change logs. And as always please let me know about any errors or issues you run into and we'll see what we can do. I plan on collecting bug fixes for a day or two before releasing an updated version of the mod, there will also be an updated scripts only version available with the fixes for quicker downloads later.

I think that's all for now. I hope you enjoy this version and thanks for trying out the mod!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes