Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Hello Everyone! :)

I have update the Main Post with the new version of the Mod. Down below are the change logs. And as always please let me know about any errors or issues you run into and we'll see what we can do. I plan on collecting bug fixes for a day or two before releasing an updated version of the mod, there will also be an updated scripts only version available with the fixes for quicker downloads later.

I think that's all for now. I hope you enjoy this version and thanks for trying out the mod!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you S A Z for that ....Xoxo

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
I've been refreshing this thread since yesterday, I'm so pumped to try this mod out so thanks to the mod author for the quick update! :)

Reactions: S A Z

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018

I have update the Main Post with the new version of the Mod. Down below are the change logs. And as always please let me know about any errors or issues you run into and we'll see what we can do. I plan on collecting bug fixes for a day or two before releasing an updated version of the mod, there will also be an updated scripts only version available with the fixes for quicker downloads later.

I think that's all for now. I hope you enjoy this version and thanks for trying out the mod!

oh thank you very much.:giggle:
you have a tip jar or buy me a coffee page?

krollmeister

Aug 9, 2017
yay, another thing to add to my week of good things, as always SAZ appreciate you for all the hardwork and effort you put into this

mike32

Oct 12, 2017

Thanks excellent work :)

D

Deleted member 1200074

You just me me moist. MMM, can't f*cking wait.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
----- Quick Fix -----
all scenes extended lovely but ive got a problem only date with irina after restaurant. Apperciated again for that mod S A Z your doing great ..xo
Thanks for sharing that issue. This should fix it. Just replace your current v065.rpy with the one in this zip folder. Let me know if you run into any more issues. And thanks again for trying out the mod.

Reactions: Nikira

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
I don't know for some reason I can't access Nicole's Basement scene in which she confesses her relationship to the MC. The option never shows up at 10pm and I can't access certain scenes like the extended shower scene afterwards.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
----- Quick Fix -----
I don't know for some reason I can't access Nicole's Basement scene in which she confesses her relationship to the MC. The option never shows up at 10pm and I can't access certain scenes like the extended shower scene afterwards.
I'm sorry about that. I'll list what you need to have done for Nicole's Basement Outing event below. Also while I was double checking the code after seeing this issue I noticed that I had not converted on of the Outing interaction buttons properly and because of that it would have been placed somewhere funky. So I'll include an updated maps.rpy file in the zip file.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes